Because Revelation says that we must "watch"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 07, 2024 at 04:40:10:

Because Revelation says that we must “watch”

(Readers must have the book Revelation open to see where references appear. I say this because it seems that the symbolism of Revelation is revealing that present happenings are confirming Revelation’s time measures. In other words revealing that even when John saw the visions on Patmos, the Trinity knew exactly what was going to take place on earth at the present time.)

Because Revelation says that we must “watch” (Rev.16:15), in the time of the gathering of the nations to Armageddon, and I believe the time measures of Revelation are now coming together, I must comment on the Icelandic magma build-up since December 2019 up to the short two day eruption on 18 December 2023. Revelation may be confirming the time of the “little season” (Rev.6:11 and 20:3).

Time measures

The “hour” of about 24 years

As I have often mentioned on this Forum, I brought the measures of “an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year” (Rev 9:15) together on 27 February 2020. This “hour” being about 24 years and was measured from 1996 (2000 years from the coming of the Christ in 4BC) until 2020.

Adjustment of the calendar

Because of the adjustment of the calendar, the “hour” of about 24 years also began in 2000 and extends to 27 February 2024.

Four

This measure that I believe to be the four years from 27 February 2020 to 27 February 2024, and is revealed in the words “same hour” (Rev. 11:13), may actually substantiate the use of the number “four” in Revelation to coincide with the end time in the following verses: Rev. 7:1-2 (“four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds”); Rev.9:14 (“loose the four angels” The time of climate change and strong winds blowing across the earth) Rev.9:13-15 (the time of the voice from the four horns of golden altar, which is the measure of “altar” (Rev.11:1) and Rev.20:8 (the time of the gathering to Armageddon and the deception of the nations in the four corners of the earth).

The same hour

Rev.11:13 “And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand”.

About 24 years and 60 minutes.

At this point in time, the words “same hour” in Rev.11:13 can refer to BOTH the hour of about 24 years, and the time of four years corresponding to the adjustment of the calendar, but also to the actual hour of the Return. Therefore, one can only try to figure out what the repetition of words reveal to bring the chapters together.

Current happenings

Currently certain happenings, are taking place globally, that seem to reflect in the words of Revelation, I have to address these in terms of what is said in Revelation.

Because of the words “And the same hour there was a great earthquake” I wish to review the Svertsengi volcanic cycle on the Reykjanes Peninsula, in Iceland, which started in December 2019 after 800 years. I say this because, this volcanic cycle seems to nearly coincide with the “same hour” (27 February 2020 to 27 February 2024) mentioned above.

The same time

Because Revelation says that we must “watch” the following. There has taken place incidents of hundreds of earthquakes and build-up of magma at Svertsengi in Iceland during these four years.

December 2019

In December 2019 volcanic activity began near Hyaloclastite mountain, Porbjörn, which indicated that Reykjanes Peninsula was beginning a new volcanic and earthquake cycle after 800 years.

In the following four years, five magnetic intrusions formed in the Eldvörp –Svertsengi volcanic system, the first four of which stalled before reaching the surface, December 2019, March 2021, August 2022, July 2023 and 24 October 2023.

On 24 October 2023 a new magnetic intrusion underneath the area caused a swarm of intense earthquakes to begin. Several hundred tremors were detected daily with hypocentres between 6 and 1.5 km deep, the vast majority of magnitude less than 3. By 1 November 2023, 10,000 tremors had already been recorded. On 9 November 2023, seismic activity reached close to 5 on the Richter scale. On 10 November, 20,000 tremors (largest exceeding magnitude 5.3) occurred. On the evening of 18 December 2023 an eruption began near Hagafell. The eruption only lasted about two days before subsiding.

Substantiation

There are other verses that might substantiate the significance of the volcanic and earthquake activity, mentioned above, between December 2019 and 18 December 2023.

Five months

Readers will recall that I have placed the “five months” of Revelation 9:5 and 10, to be the time 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020. I believe this time to be the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet and the also the time of the first “woe” (Rev.9:12).

“Bottomless pit”

There is the possibility that the start of the eruption at Svertsengi in December 2019, is symbolically reflected in the words “bottomless pit” in Rev.9:1-2.

Rev.9:1 “And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.”

This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, and the first woe.

I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth (Rev.9:1)

The month (December 2019) was also the time of the first appearance of the rogue comet 21/Borisov (28 December 2019) which passed the earth. The unusual appearance of this comet may be reflected in the words “I saw a star fall from heaven to earth.”

The repetition of the words “bottomless pit”.

It seems that the repetition of the words “bottomless pit” in Revelation may actually indicate and substantiate the time of the four years of the adjustment of the calendar, to show the “little season” (Rev.20:3) when Satan is his fiercest.

Rev.11:7-10

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.”

Revelation 11:7 can through the repetition of the words “bottomless pit” indicate that it was from the time December 2019, that the influences on the ruling of the nations, of what is understood by the “beast coming up out of the sea” and “the beast coming up out of the earth” would make war against the “two witnesses” (those that carry the message of the cross) and overcome them. The former Christian nations had spiritually become as Sodom and God’s people have to be taken out (Egypt).

“And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city

Since December 2019 we have seen bodies lie in the “great city”. The “great city” in Revelation is the total earth. Since December 2019 we have seen dead bodies lying in the streets, during the plague, during the war in central Europe and in the Middle East.

“Make merry and send gifts to one another”

Revelation reveals that behind the merriment of Christmas, those ‘that dwell on earth’ feel tormented by those that claim the true message of Christmas. It is possible that the words “make merry and send gifts to one another” can also reflect the time of a happening at Christmas time.

It seems therefore that recent happenings can be reflected in the symbolism of Rev. 11:7-10.

Bottomless pit.

The symbolism of “bottomless pit” in other positions in the book Revelation: Rev. 9:11; 17:8 and 20:1 and 3, also seems to coincide with, and substantiate the time of the four years mentioned above.

Rev.9:11 “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

In the above verse (that I believe refers to the time of the “five months” 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020) the influences of what is understood by the “beast coming up out of the sea” and “the beast coming up out of the earth” have so overtaken the ruling of the nations that they, at this point in time, have the Destroyer of the Faith as their king.

Rev.17:8 “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into pedition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life, from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is”

(Rev.17:8 through the words “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” Revelation reveals how the evolution of the overthrow of Christian rule, to the rule of law seemed harmless, but would ultimately lead to citizens no longer obeying God’s Law.

The deception of the nations

Revelation repeats “shall ascend out of the bottomless pit”. (Also used in Rev.11:7). This repetition seems to substantiate the time of the “little season” (Rev. 20:3), more or less the four years of the adjustment of the calendar, from the time of the build-up of magma at Svertsengi, Iceland, December 2019.

Rev. 20:1-3

“And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.”

As I have explained on this Forum these verses cover the total time of two thousand years from the coming of the Christ to the time of the “little season” which now, considering what I have said above, seems to be the time December 2019 to 18 December 2023 and more or less corresponds to the time from 27 February 2020 to 27 February 2024.

It seems that we have reached the point that Satan has been loosed out of his prison and finally deceived the nations and to gather them to battle.

Rev. 20:7-8 “And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

”Little season

The words “little season” are used in Rev. 6:11 and 20:3. It seems that the “little season” of Rev. 6:11 is the time 27 February 2020 to 27 February 2924, the time of the “an hour, and a day and a month and a year” (Rev. 9:15), and the four years of the adjustment of the calendar. The “little season” of Rev.20:3 (revealed through the words “bottomless pit”) is December 2019 to 18 December 2023, the time of the build-up of magma and short eruption at Svertsengi in Iceland, more or less corresponding to the four years of the adjustment of the calendar.

Time no longer

Rev.10:1 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

The above verses, Rev.10:1-6, are also part of the second “woe” (Rev.11:14)

Present floods all over the globe (Matthew 24:38-39) as well as signs of greater conflict in the Middle East, seem to substantiate ‘time no longer’.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]