Eruptions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 23, 2024 at 05:53:35:

Eruptions

(Readers must have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.)

When it was revealed to me on 22 August 1996 that the opening of the first four seals of the book Revelation are connected to four times of discovery of scrolls in the past two millennia, I realised that the understanding of the symbolism of Revelation lies in the connection of its words to happenings in history. With that insight as basis, I wrote my books and continued to write on this website.

Current happenings

It was only at the beginning of 2020, that I believed, that I could bring the “an hour, and a day and a month and a year” (Rev.9:15) together on 27 February 2020. The understanding of Revelation was therefore not only in history, but connected to current happenings and signs in the heavens.

Five months

Therefore, as I have shown on this Forum, because “the forty and two months” (Rev.11:2) ended on 27 February 2020, I placed the “five months” (Rev.9:5 and 9:10) to be the time 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020. The time of the beginning of the global plague and signs of preparation for battle (Rev.9:7).

As I explained in my previous post, because it was during those five months that scientists revealed that magma was starting to build up at Swartsengi in Iceland, I connected that happening to the words of Rev.9:1-2 (“bottomless pit” and “arose a smoke out of the pit”).

Adjustment of the calendar.

I also showed in my previous post that it seems as if Revelation (through the words “same hour” (Rev.11:13) is incorporating the four years of the adjustment of the calendar over two millennia in its symbolism. This is revealed through the repetition of the number “four” in Rev. 7:1-2; Rev.9:13-15 and Rev.20:8.

Eruptions

The Swartsengi magma build-up erupted on 18 December 2023, and I connected this eruption, and time to Rev.11:7-10. Since 18 December 2023, there were short eruptions on 14 January and 8 February 2024. According to scientific observation, an eruption stalled on 2 March 2024. On 16 March there was a fourth eruption. The lava flowed on land, but did not reach the sea.

At this moment in time, the eruption that stalled on 2 March 2024, (four days after 27 February 2024), to me, seems to indicate the end of the “short season” (Rev.20:2) according to the adjustment of the calendar.

The chapters coming together through the repetition of certain words

As I have often said on this Forum, broadly speaking, the chapters of Revelation link to a point in history or the recent past, and then ultimately connect through the repetition of words, to show how the conclusion of numerous happenings are coming together in the last days.

The mighty angel

10 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,”

The little book

The “little book” in Revelation, chapter 10, is the book Revelation. In the time that the book Revelation can be understood (“little book open”) we have the signs of the mighty angel who is revealing that the Trinity (Rev.1:1) is taking action.

“His feet as pillars of fire” The time of pillars of fire.

It is possible that this symbolism of “his feet as pillars of fire” can be linked to the time of fountains of fire in the fissures of the recent eruption in Iceland. Particularly now that craters have formed along the fissure line near Swartsengi.

“Sea” and “earth”

The words “he set his right foot on the sea” and “and his left foot on the earth” in Rev.10:2 can indicate eruption on land and in the sea, but can also indicate the coming time of the destruction of the influence of the “beast rising up out of the sea” (Rev.13:1) and “the beast rising up out of the earth” (Rev.13:11).

Rev.1:10 and Rev.1:18

The sounding of the seven trumpets in Revelation are through the repetition of words in Revelation times set by the Trinity. This is revealed through the word “trumpet” in John’s vision of the risen Christ, His voice was as a trumpet.

Rev.1:10 “I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,”

The key of the bottomless pit

Through the repetition of the word “key” in Revelation 1:18 (and Rev.9:1 and 20:1) we can know that Jesus, the Christ has the keys of hell and death and true believers do not have to fear.

Rev.1:18 “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]