Hail and floods from January to July 2007 and the words "great hail" in Rev 16:21 (3)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 18, 2007 at 07:08:09:

Rev 16:21 “And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail: for the plague thereof was exceeding great”.

“Out of heaven”

The words “great hail out of heaven” indicate that the “great hail” and other final signs that bring the various revelations of this prophecy together in the last time measure are finally directed by God, but more significantly God wishes man to know that he is in control of what man will see and become aware of in the final time. In order to substantiate this one has to look at the positions of the words “out of heaven” in Revelation.

Rev 3:12 “Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”

This verse could be partially understood since the time that John received the prophecy on Patmos. Those who overcame the temptations of evil would be reliable Christians in the community of Christ (Christian Church) on earth “will I make a pillar in the temple of my God”. The word “temple” relates to the body of Christ (John 2:21). (New readers should refer to the posts on “measure the temple of God” - Rev 11:1 – on this Forum). The righteous and God fearing person would be protected (“shall go no more out”) and at the time of death he will have God’s name on him. He will have the name of the New Jerusalem on him and he will also have upon him the “new” name of God.

The last section of Rev 3:12: “New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name”. In 2007 the last section of Rev 3:12 relates to the knowledge of Revelation. At this point in time we do not know everything, but through Revelation we are given the insight into how God had predicted what would happen to his people in the time after his Resurrection. We know in 2007 that there is a new insight into the history of the Christian nations that has for the past two thousand years been linked to the direction of God in heaven. In this verse the words “out of heaven” in “New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven” means that in the final time measure known only to God, there will be an understanding of the link of the direction of God on the development and decline of the Christian Church on earth. We would also through the gift of the knowledge of science have a new understanding of the age of the earth and the sea; the immense dimensions of the universe and that understanding would make God even greater (“my new name”) than we ever could have imagined without the insight into the prophecy of Revelation. Also that God has always known all about the existence and the ultimate outcome of every person who dwelled on earth (Rev 13:8 “whose names are not written in the book of life”).

In the final time, God wishes to give man greater understanding of the life to come after death and to show that those who dwelt in the truth and held to the testimony of Jesus Christ will enter the New Jerusalem.

Rev 16:17 “And the seventh angel poured his vial into the air, and there came a great voice, out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying: It is done”.

“Into the air”

This verse reveals that the casting of the seventh vial has to do with the “air”. Through the understanding that the time of the seventh vile relates to the time of the twenty-first century and the time that we see the signs of global warming (“air”) this is now understandable. God wishes man to know that he is in control of the global warming taking place on earth as well as the consequences to mankind.

“Out of the temple of heaven”

The words “out of the temple of heaven” means that the time of the casting of the seventh vile is no longer within the measures of the “temple” on earth, those that we could measure, those measures have come to an end. The measures of man are now in the hands of God “the temple of heaven”. We are therefore in the season that is known only to God. The words “great voice” also means that God is in this time revealing his control of what takes place on earth and is bringing all that was predicted in Revelation together and to a close. It is for this reason that the word “great” is repeated seven times in the casting of the seventh vile. Every time the word “great” is used it is an indication of God directing the fulfilment of the prophecy of Revelation. Rev 11:17 “O Lord God Almighty, which art and was, and art to come, for thou has taken to thee thy great power.”

Rev 20:9 “And fire come down from God out of heaven and devoured them”. In the final time some will be destroyed by fire. God has knowledge of those who perish in this way.

“The tabernacle of God is with men”

Rev 21:3 “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying: Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. “Revelation seems to reveal that in the end time we are all under the deception of the beasts of Revelation: Rev 13:3 “And all the world wondered after the beast”. Only those that are aware of the deception in the end time and hold to the Commandments of God will be chosen from all men to inherit eternal life. Rev 22:14 “Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”

“Holy Jerusalem descending out of heaven”

Rev 21:10 “And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and he showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God”.

This is a magnificent revelation. Through the power of the Holy Spirit (“he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain”) - the words “high mountain” relates to the power of the understanding of God and prophecy – God will reveal to some the understanding of how the direction of the rise and decline of the Christian Church on earth was always in the hands of God. Those that followed the testimony of Jesus Christ will understand that because Revelation reveals God’s control in terms of what took place on earth since the coming of the Christ, this confirms that there is a life after death. Figuratively we have through the prophecy of Revelation a greater understanding of God’s plan and heaven: therefore Revelation says that in the final time “he showed me” (not only John but all who understand Revelation) “that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God”.

“Great hail out of heaven”

I believe therefore that the manifestations of “great hail” that we see in the twenty-first century are directed by God to show that God is aware of man’s contribution to global warming and the destruction of the earth, but he is in control of the extreme weather at the time that the prophecy of Revelation is coming together (Rev 11:18 “And shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth”).

Mega-cryometeorites

I showed in my books and on this website that “a great hail” not only relates to “great hail” stones that accompany heavy rain and storms, the words can relate to the exceptionally large ‘hailstones’ that fell to the earth in the last some ten years: mega – cryometeorites, that usually weigh more than 10 kilograms. These large round ice blocks that fall out of a clear sky were said to be the result of changing climate. It is estimated that in the last ten years, more than fifty such blocks have landed on the earth.

Where did they come from? There is a theory that the core of the ice cloud that forms very high in the sky behind the rear of jet planes, remains in the air for a longer time as a result of global warming. The warming of the earth causes one layer of the atmosphere to get warmer and one layer to get colder. As a result of the air streams the ice blocks remain in the air and move up and down between the layers of the atmosphere and get bigger. Until at some point they are so heavy that gravity gets the upper hand and then they drop to the earth.

The formation of mega - cryometeorites that form in the air behind jet aircraft seem to substantiate the meaning of the ‘beast out of the earth’.

It is believed that mega - cryometeorites have been forming for the last ten years. That would fit into the time measurements of Revelation. God has always known at what time certain discoveries would be given to man. He knew that man would make an aircraft in which he could fly, but he also knows the nature of man. Man would want to go faster and faster (remember Job 28:2-3 “and stretches out (read: to the utmost bound) all perfection”) and would develop the jet plane. In that time global warming would take on new proportions (in the last ten years global warming seems to have increased) and the combination of these two factors would produce “great hail out of heaven”.

“Every stone the weight of a talent

The word “stone”

Because Revelation is written in symbols the word “stone” relates to the word “stone” as it is used in Scripture. It also relates to the “great hail” that we see at the present time. I believe Revelation is conveying that in the twenty-first century man will consider “great hail” in the light of what he understands from his knowledge of all the sciences. He will not think that the prophecy of Revelation is coming together and that these are a sign of the end.

What I have just said can be understood when we consider global warming. How many people of the twenty-first century believe that the larger hailstones and the mega-cryometeorites that we see are signs of the end? Or let me take it a step further: How many people would believe that God has the power to stop the process of global warming? It is propagated today that there is no God in control and that we have to find our own way in the coming extreme weather and the problems that it is already bringing with it and will bring in the time to come. I believe that Revelation reveals that God is going to stop the process of global warming for we have reached the time of the fulfilment of the prophecies of Revelation and Scripture. God does not want the earth to be destroyed for the meek are to inherit the earth (Mat 5:5 “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth”). Whether we like it or not God is going to bring what is taking place on earth at the present time and the prophecies of Scripture and Revelation to bear. There is still time for those who wish to listen to inherit life after death. Unfortunately the nations are ruled by those who do not believe in God the Creator or God in control.

This attitude is revealed through the words “every stone the weight of a talent”. In the end time man will believe what he can prove. The word “talent” man of the twenty-first century will likely only consider it as being a measure of weight. A “talent” was a weight measure of 50 to 100 lbs (22.68 to 45.36 kg) used by the Jews in the time of the Old Testament. There is great diversity in estimates given. Ex 25:39; Ex 38:25.

“Talent”

Because man has fallen away from the faith he does not know that the word “talent” can also have another meaning: relating to the gifts of God bestowed on man (Mat 25:15), the understanding of spiritual matters.
“Weight”

The word “weight” is only used once in Revelation. In order to find out what its full meaning is one has to go to Scripture. We find in Proverbs the combination of the words “weight “and “balance” Pr. 16:11 “A just weight and balance are the Lord’s”. It is only with the knowledge that the words of the opening of the third seal (Rev 6:5 “And I beheld, and lo, a black horse, and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand”) relates to the time 1896 and the time that the rule of the former Christian nations of Europe, that had stripped the kings of their power that the word “weight’ can be fully understood. The former Christian nations of Europe transformed from the rule of kings to the rule of the ‘weight’ of the majority, which was in 1896 to spread to the ends of the earth. Through the use of the word “weight” that is linked to “balance” in Scripture Revelation reveals that the transition to the rule of man or democratic rule would be connected to the transformation of man focusing increasingly on that which he can measure by weight or what he can prove than relying on knowledge through the understanding of spiritual matters.

“Hid thy talent in the earth”

The word “talent” relates to the parable told by Jesus Christ in Matthew 25:14-30. To each of his three servants were given talents, to the one five talents, to another two and to the third one. The one who received five traded and made five, the second who had two, gained two. The third had one and buried it in the earth. Note the words of Jesus Christ “hid thy talent in the earth” in Mat.25: 25. It seems that Revelation is revealing that in 2007, that because the nations came to believe in the time 1896 (weight), that the opinion of the majority of people was the authority to follow. From that time man would make scientific discoveries that would bring about great changes. They were of course to the benefit of man, but man was misled in thinking that he could by his discoveries, from the time of the twentieth century determine his own destiny. They figuratively buried their spiritual talent “in the earth” (talent). The time of the opening of the third seal and the rider on the black horse carrying the scale is also the time that the nations were misled by the “beast out of the earth”.

To be continued

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]