The False Prophet, and The Roman Catholic Church

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Jonathan Hunt on August 05, 2007 at 19:00:32:

The False Prophet and
The Roman Catholic Church

How much recognition does the current pope get at this time? And what does he do that is so wonderful to get all of this attention? If anyone has an answer for that let me know. And what I really want to focus on was the so called wonderful Pope John Paul II. You can argue saying, well he gave so many extraordinary gifts, and he was so generous, but I don’t care about that! I want to know exactly what he did to praise, worship, or glorify God! Exactly, nothing at all! He was being used by Satan, as a false prophet.
Whether he knew it or not, the only thing he did was bring more people away from the truth of God’s word. And that is the bottom line. But this isn’t the end, there is much more to know about this so called “Man of God.”
But I still ask you, why is that he was so much holier then us? What did he ever do to receive such treatment? And I won’t even ask if someone knows the answer to those questions, because no answer could justify what he did. And the thing that really gets to me was the worship of him. People would be bowing down unto him, and praying to him as if he were God. With this also comes the fact that he is referred to as “Father,” not as Pope, or Priest, or Prophet, but as “Father.” This clearly contradicts what scripture says! In Matthew 23:9 it says, “And do not call anyone on earth Father, for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.” So this man was viewed as some kind of God! If you pray to someone, wouldn’t they be considered a God?
So this brings me to another case, the “Oh So Holy Mother Mary,” as a Catholic might like to put it. These people also pray to her! So what does that make her, some kind of “Oh So Holy” Goddess! Give me a break! And I am not bashing or putting down Mary in anyway, but I know that she was never meant to be prayed to, or worshiped! Anybody that has studied the Bible should know that! Another scripture verse I want to bring up is Exodus 20:4, it says, “You shall not make for yourself any graven image…” So tell me, how many sculptures, and statues, have you seen made in the image of Mary and a variety of popes, especially in the image of John Paul II. So that is just another way that the Catholic religion contradicts what the Bible says!
And now it is time to look back and question John Paul II’ faith. Because amazingly not once, did he ever speak about being “born-again,” not once! When in John 3:3 it says, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” So, once again another thing that contradicts the word of God! Well isn’t that a shocker. But guess what? John Paul II never made any kind of statement that said he had all of his faith alone in Jesus Christ, never. So if he didn’t put all of his faith in Jesus Christ, then who? Well, not exactly who, but what, and that what, is the traditions and manmade doctrines of the Catholic Church. Let me see, that kind of ties into another false religion which is perceived as the “True Church.” This is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Both practice and teach from there own manmade doctrines, but use the Bible to deceive and bring people in. I like to call these organizations, “Disguised Satanism.” And that is all that they are, Satan is the master of deceiving, and he sure is getting some work done in these organizations. With John Paul II, he was more interested in practicing those teachings, and keeping the Seven Sacraments. So tell me this, where in the “True Bible,” not the “Catholic Bible,” does it say to keep the Seven Sacraments to get to heaven? Let me think, nowhere! In Mark 7:7-9 it says, “Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teachings for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of man…Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.” So the bottom line is the Catholic Church’s teachings are wrong! And there “Holy Man” John Paul II is burning in hell. So if you’re still going to praise him, start praising towards the ground. If you’re going to pray to him, start praying towards the ground. If you’re going to worship him, start worshiping towards the ground. But people don’t realize the truth, and they are going to hell for it, because they are blinded from the truth. This goes right back to Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee…” So as I said before, John Paul II was being used by Satan. Even if he came off as a righteous man to some people, it doesn’t matter. Because you know what, the scripture backs up that one too. II Corinthians 11:13-15 says, “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.” So it is plain and simple. Satan has built up this Church to become the most powerful Church on earth, and it just is going to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation.
Now this subject is going to take me in to the tribulation period, where during this time the Roman Catholic Church is going to play one of the leading roles. Just keep in mind that not only Catholic followers think highly of the pope, but political leaders all around the globe do also. So with the tribulation period happening, it is going to bring the one world order, and one world dictator. This One World Dictator, or as Revelation puts it, “The First Beast,” is going to have complete power over the whole world. The One World Order will have already have been in place, and they will hand over there power to him. With this is going to come a “One World Religion,” and that is where the Roman Catholic Church kicks in. With the Roman Catholic Church, that is where the “Second Beast” comes in or also known as the “False Prophet.” First off, Revelation 13:12-17 says, “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make and image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
So, what single religion leader would be able to deceive millions and millions of people? What single religion leader has the power to impact so many people by himself with his actions, and words? Only one person comes to mind, the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Everything points towards it. The Popes have already made their followers believe that Catholicism is the only way to heaven, what makes you think the followers are going to change there beliefs. It is a world revolution, and they are lost and blinded from the truth. And if the Pope has this much influence without doing anything, just imagine the people the “False Prophet” Pope is going to deceive by making fire come down from heaven, and doing miracles in the sight of the “First Beast,” as Revelation says. The number of people being deceived will by astronomical! Another thing that is going to happen is the “False Prophet” saying to make an image unto the beast. Well it seems that the Catholic Church has had some practice making “graven images” already. And it already isn’t abnormal for them to bow down and worship them, so what is going to be the difference then? Nobody is going to argue with him about it! Oh no! Not with the holy, miracle doing Pope. Well at least the people blinded won’t argue, but if you are a true believer in Christ, you will deny worshiping the idol at any cost. And that goes for the “Mark of the Beast” also. The Pope is going to have the same impact on that too. And I am positive he will deceive all his followers to receive the mark also.
So that is how this Satan driven congregation is going to fall into prophecy, which it already has started doing. And I hope this will help people see the truth about how close we are to the end times, and see how wrong the Catholic Church’s teachings are. It is just “Disguised Satanism,” so open your eyes, and don’t be one of the people that are “Destroyed for lack of knowledge.” God Bless.

J.Hunt
7/30/07

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]