Terror in Nineveh area, seas of the globe churned up and a great earthquake

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 20, 2007 at 08:19:23:

Terror in the Nineveh area, seas of the world churned up and a great earthquake.

It is quite remarkable that in mid - August 2007, after all that has been said on this website - there should have been four happenings that astoundingly link to the final time. Firstly the horrendous deaths of men, women and children in the area of Nineveh, near to Mosul said to be one of the worst incidents of terror since the war in Iraq began;

Secondly the seas of the earth were churned up by no less than three great windstorms; one of which is still following a destructive path.

A great earthquake in Peru; and finally a downturn in the world stock markets.

More than ever before have these incidents brought home the words of Revelation and the words of Jesus Christ to happenings in the twenty-first century.

Yazidi attack

The deadly attack on the Yazidi villages on 14 August 2007 was one of the most lethal insurgent strikes in more than four years of war in Iraq. Possible political motives were behind the attacks, but of significance was the death of men, women and children who died because they were Yazidi. Moreover these villages were situated to the west of the city of Mosul on the Tigris River that in ancient times was the area of the old city of Nineveh. The present day province is still called Nineveh. The Tigris River eventually flows into the Euphrates River.

The final season only known to God

The words of Revelation that reveal death because of faith in the final “little season”: Rev 6:9 “I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God and the testimony that they held”. Rev 6:11 “And it was said unto them that they (“them that were slain for the word of God”) should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Three great storms

On 15 August 2007 it was reported that no less than three most powerful storms were churning up the seas of the globe.

Hurricane Flossie

On 15 August 2007 Hurricane Flossie was sending powerful waves, wind and rain toward Hawaii's coast. The Pacific storm had been a more powerful category four on forecasters' five-step scale of hurricane intensity, but slowed to a category-two storm as it hit cooler Pacific waters.

Hurricane Dean

Meanwhile, a new tropical depression was forming in the Atlantic; Tropical Storm Dean formed midway between Africa and the Caribbean. The fifth tropical depression of the Atlantic hurricane season formed on Tuesday 14 August 2007 and forecasters were saying that it was heading to make landfall near the Texas-Mexico border. By 17 August it had become a category two storm. As the massive Hurricane Dean roared through the open waters of the western Caribbean on Saturday, it prompting the National Hurricane Centre to call it an "extremely dangerous" storm as it hovered precariously close to Category 5 intensity.

Typhoon Sepat

In South East Asia Typhoon Sepat skirted the Philippines. Heavy rain soaked Manila and the northern Philippines on Wednesday 15 August 2007 as Typhoon Sepat skirted north-east of the archipelago, triggering evacuations and flood warnings.

Sepat was not expected to make landfall in the Philippines, as it was moving westward towards Taiwan and China. The storm brought winds of 160km/h and gusts of up to 195km/h. The eye of the category-five typhoon was 320km off the coast of Taiwan, packing sustained winds of 184km/h and gusts up to 227km/h. It was downgraded before it hit Taiwan. Taiwan's disaster centre said 27 people had been hurt in the typhoon. About 2,500 people were evacuated. Typhoon Sepat swept China's southern coast on Sunday, forcing almost a million people from their homes and spawning a tornado that smashed buildings and killed nine people.

Loose the four angels

The words of Revelation that link the Euphrates River to the release of great storms in the end time is Rev 7:1 “I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds” and Rev 9:14 “Loose the four angels that are bound in the great river Euphrates”. What these verses mean is that in the end season at a specific time (“And the angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, a day and a month and a year”) happenings near the Euphrates River or concerning the area of the Euphrates river will be the sign that the great storms before the return of Christ will happen. For this reason we should take note that two almost category five storms formed at the present time. Today I believe we know why conflict in the area of the Euphrates is accompanied by great storm. Prophecy is being fulfilled.

Earthquake

According to the United States Geological survey the number of earthquakes world-wide increased dramatically from 13 to 17 August 2007. On 13 August: 18 earthquakes were recorded; on 14 August: 29 earthquakes; on 15 August: 32 earthquakes, including the massive 8.0 earthquake in Peru; 16 August: 57 Earthquakes including large aftershocks in Peru; and a 6.7 in the Solomon Islands. On 17 August, 52 earthquakes were recorded including a 6.2 in the Banda Sea and many aftershocks in Peru, including 5.5 and 5.9 aftershocks off the coast of Peru.

A slump in world financial markets

We also have to take note that this week saw a slump in world stock markets. As I have shown on this website Revelation reveals the end time as a time of financial turbulence. Rev 18:17 “For in one hour so great riches is come to nought”.

The happenings of mid-August 2007 seem to have proven what I have said earlier on this website. That is that I believe the signs that we could measure up to 22 Feb 2005, great windstorms and great earthquake are also going to happen after that time, in the time that we cannot measure, but are going to become more obvious.

A definite sign of the end?

According to my understanding we have to take particular notice of these happenings for it seems to be the first time to my knowledge that a specific massacre of a religious group has been followed almost immediately, by great storms, great earthquake and a fall in the world stock markets.

God taking charge?

In the past years we have seen great earthquake, great hurricanes and typhoons and the battles along the Euphrates River have taken place at that time, but only now have they all actually happened within days.

Nineveh

We must therefore take particular notice of the happening of the massacre in the vicinity of Nineveh and the words of Jesus Christ concerning the end time and the time of judgment in Mat 12:41 “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold one greater than Jonah is here.”

According to my understanding of the book Revelation these words of Jesus Christ relate to the end time and the understanding of the book Revelation and the signs of the end.

“With this generation”

Mat 12:41 “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold one greater than Jonah is here.”

Rev 21:16 “The great city lieth foursquare”

I believe that the words “the men of Nineveh shall rise in judgement with this generation” can only be understood through the understanding of the book Revelation. As I have explained in my books and on this website the time of the end, the time of judgment, “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment” is linked to the generation of Jesus Christ “with this generation”, because the symbolism of Revelation connects these two times through the words of Rev 21:16 “And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with a reed, twelve thousand furlongs”. As I have shown through the diagram of a square: If one connects the length and the breadth of the “great city”, that is each the time span of about a thousand years, the generation of Christ links in the completion of the ‘square’ to the final time of judgement.

What Mat 12:41 is revealing in 2007 is that the end time is linked to the time of the coming of the Christ two thousand years ago.

The time of the birth of Christ

Because we do not know the exact time of the birth of Christ we cannot measure the final season. We are explicitly told not to measure the final season in Rev 11:2 “But the court that is without the temple measure it not “. We therefore cannot complete the ‘square’ accurately for the measure of the last season is in the hands of God.

The measure of a ‘furlong’ only known to God

Revelation gives the dimensions of the New Jerusalem in terms of the time of about two thousand years, in the words “12 000 furlongs”. A “furlong” is a measure that we cannot know because it specifically relates to the final time. The only other place that the word “furlong” is used is in Rev 14:20 in which the time of the final battle is given that we too cannot know: “And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horses’ bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs”.

Nineveh

The following interpretation of Mat 12:41 “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold one greater than Jonah is here.” is given with my insight of Revelation and happenings at the present time. These words of Jesus Christ therefore have a symbolic meaning relating to the end time.

Who are the “men of Nineveh” that shall “rise in judgment”? Firstly, through the knowledge of the word “men” in Revelation, “men of Nineveh” are persons in the end time that accept the ‘rule of men’, or rule of the people, that is democracy as we know it today. The words “great city” are used in Revelation and in Jonah 3:2 “Nineveh that great city”. In other words “Nineveh” in Mat 12:41 is both the place Nineveh in Iraq in the end time but also symbolic of the entire earth “the great city” of Revelation in the end time.

Because I believe that these words of Jesus Christ are prophetic, then “men” also relates through the understanding of Revelation to the leadership of the nations in the end time that is under the rule of “men”.

They repented at the preaching of Jonah

The words “they repented at the preaching of Jonah” relating to the interpretation of Revelation in the end time. Therefore I believe that the words of Jesus Christ concerning the “men of Nineveh” relate to some sign at the time of the end or the time of judgment that will make the leadership of the nations “men” of the ‘great city’ realize the meaning of Mat 12:40 “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth”. These words pertaining to the understanding of Revelation and the time measure of “three days and a half”. The words “heart of the earth” relating to “hearts” in Rev 17:17 “For God hath put it in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled”. The words “heart of the earth” relating to the understanding of the “beast out of the earth” in Revelation. As I have shown on this website the “beast out of the earth” reveals a deception of man that lies very close to man’s “heart”. The deception that came from man’s great love to discover truths of science through the minerals that are taken from the earth. The deception of man that came through his desire to discover and have knowledge of the universe. But God reveals that he loves man (“and to agree”). He wished man to make great discoveries and was prepared to risk this for he ultimately knew those faithful to him would not fall for the deception of the beast. For the time of “three days” he was prepared to be in the “heart of the earth”.

In other words Jesus Christ was prophesying in John 2:19 and Mat 12:40 that in the time of “three days” (after his resurrection) in the coming time the Church of Jesus Christ would rise, that is in the “three days” of the first millennia. As he also said in John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”. There would come about a ruling of the Christian nations where the anointed king would be both ruler and head of the Church. The Christian nations would be ‘kings and priests’ (Rev 1:6). After that time there would be another “three days” (Mat 12:40) that is the “three days” of the second millennia when there would be change to: “their kingdom unto the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled” (Rev 17:17). In other words what I have revealed on this website, that the rule of the anointed Christian kings in the first millennia would in the second millennia change to a rule of men. The realization of this or the realization that the time that “the words of God shall be fulfilled” is going to be linked to the old city of Nineveh or a happening in the area of Nineveh.

Therefore it could be that a happening in Nineveh will contribute to the peoples of the world realizing that the words of Revelation are related to measures of time - that the prophecy of Revelation that relates to the measure of “three days” is being fulfilled.

For this reason I have linked Mat 12:39-40 to the happenings of this past week and the references to Revelation.

Could it be that we are at the present time that the leadership of the nations are beginning to realize that the solution to conflict in the area of the Euphrates River is unsolvable? Are the issues at stake larger than man can ultimately resolve? Is it being revealed that the ‘the words of God are being fulfilled’ and the only solution lies in the intervention of God himself?

At this point in time that man is falling away from the faith and is free, everyone should take note of Rev 22:14 “Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates of the city.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]