Why we may not measure the "outer court" (final season)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on September 27, 2007 at 13:08:56:

Why we may not measure the “outer court” or final season.

People seem to think that if someone is given insight into the book Revelation that that person must know the time of the end. Scripture and Revelation substantiate the words of Jesus Christ that we shall not know the day (a day as we know it to be, that is, 24 hours) or the hour (that is an hour as we know it to be, that is 60 minutes).

Mat 25:13 “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day not the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.”

We shall know the ‘season’ by the signs of the end

Jesus Christ made known that there will be signs that will inform us that we are in the ‘season’ of the end. Not only that, when we begin to see the signs, the time will be very “near” indeed. It will be “near” as in near the time, but also “near” meaning that the signs will be at our doorsteps. Mat 24:32-33 “Now learn the parable of the fig tree: When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.” In recent times the floods that have resulted from great hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones have reached the doors of millions of people across the globe. In the understanding of Revelation the end time will be accompanied by great windstorms (Rev 7:1 and 9:15).

Divine intervention

As I have often said on this website, I believe that the times of the four riders of the horses of the apocalypse, therefore the opening of the first four seals, were revealed to me through a specific Divine intervention on 22 August 1996. It was also made known to me that we were near the end time. This knowledge was sufficient to enable me to ultimately understand Revelation and most significantly the very, very important reasons for the placing of the words of Revelation (Rev 22:18-19). It gave me insight into the twelve time measures of Revelation (Rev 12:1”twelve stars”) on which, I believe, the entire Revelation is constructed.

A thousand years

Those who have studied my books and this website will know that I interpret the end time as being relative to the time of the coming of Christ about two thousand years ago. For this reason Revelation has the time measure of “a thousand years”. After the final thousand years, there is a final short season in which there is much evil: Rev 20:3 “And after that he (Satan) must be loosed a little season”.

Through the “measure” of temple, the “New Jerusalem” is also revealed.

Through the repetition of the word “measure” in “measure the temple of God” (Rev 11:1) and “a golden reed to measure the city” (Rev 21:15) Revelation reveals that time on earth is relative to the measures of the New Jerusalem. As I have often explained on this website, the time of the “length” and “breadth” of the “holy city, New Jerusalem” also pertains to the time measure of “a thousand years” (Rev 20:3). The reason for this being that those who followed the testimony of Jesus Christ would inherit life after death in the “New Jerusalem”. Because we do not know the final length of the last short season Revelation gives the length and the breadth of the New Jerusalem as “twelve thousand furlongs” (Rev 21:16) a measure that we cannot know and is only known to God.

A little season

I understand that the final season in which we see the signs of the end, are in two parts. For this reason Revelation give the times “one thousand two hundred and threescore days” and “forty and two months” (Rev 11:2-3).

I believe that the understanding of Revelation revealed that the time of “one thousand two hundred and threescore days”, (“1260 days”) (Rev 11:3) could be measured in the end time because of the two globally significant events of 9/11 and the great earthquake, the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake off the coast of Sumatra on 26 December 2004. For those who have read my books and this website, this earthquake was the “great earthquake” of Rev 16:18, because it happened at a specific time that is, I believe, relative to the understanding of Revelation - Christmas time 2004.

There were ‘1200 days’ between 11 September 2001 and 26 December 2004. If “threescore” days are added to this we reach the time 22 February 2005. After the time 22 February 2005, I believe, we may not measure because of the words of Rev 11:2: “But the court which is without the temple (outside the temple), leave out, and measure it not for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread forty and two months.”

This time was also substantiated by the great hurricanes and typhoons that we have seen world-wide since 2003 as well as the conflict at the Euphrates River that has taken place at the same time (Rev 7:1 “Four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds” and Rev 9:14 “Loose the four angels that are bound in the great river Euphrates”)

Therefore we can see the signs of the end; we know the season, but we shall not know the day or the hour. Revelation reveals that we cannot know the length of the final season that is only known to God: Rev 11:2 “But the court that is without the temple (outside the temple), leave out”

A third reason why we may not measure the final season may be revealed in the words of Rev 7:14. When the signs of the end are upon us persons will come to the faith (Rev 7:14 “These are they which come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes”) and this might influence the time of the end.

9/11 and the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake.

Readers should realize that it was only after I had been given insight into the symbolism and time measures of Revelation that 9/11 and the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake were relative to the prophecy of Revelation. As mentioned above, if these two globally significant events, that seem to link to the symbolism of Revelation, as shown in my analysis of Revelation, are the 1200 days of the “1260 days of the final season that we can measure then the “1260 days” come to an end on 22 February 2005.

A time measure of “42 months”

What I am going to relate now seems to indicate why Revelation says that we should not measure the "outer court" or final season. The reason why Revelation says this is because it seems that there is a measure indicated in the “sun” and the “moon” – the times of total eclipse of the moon and of the sun after 22 February 2005. The times of “1260 days” and “42 months” are indications of the final times relative to a time span of three and a half years.

Also Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light”. Note the word “days” here and the measure of “1260 days”.

It should therefore be noted that there are total eclipses of the moon and the sum that seem to measure about three and a half years or “42 months” after 22 February 2005. These total eclipses are at the following times: Total solar eclipse 29 March 2006; total lunar eclipse 3 March 2007; total lunar eclipse 28 August 2007; total lunar eclipse 21 February 2008 and total solar eclipse 01 August 2008.

You may well ask, but why if Revelation specifically says that we should not measure the outer court have I attempted to do it here. I have done this to show that there is a measure of “42 months” relating to the darkening of the sun and the moon that follows what I believe is the time that we may measure. For this reason it confirms the words of Revelation 11:2 that there is a measure(that must not be measured). A measure, however, that we must not take into account for we do not know the ‘day’ or the ‘hour’ of the Return.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]