Warmer Atlantic waters fuel hurricanes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 08, 2008 at 16:32:11:

Warmer Atlantic waters fuel hurricanes

It was published in the scientific journal Nature recently that according to a study by British scientists warmer waters in the north Atlantic have made hurricanes stronger and more frequent in the past decade.

There is therefore the possibility that global warming could cause more devastating storms in the region, if sea temperatures continue to increase.

A rise in surface water temperatures of 0.27C between 1996 and 2005 was responsible for 40% of the increase in Atlantic hurricane activity, researchers at University College London's Hazard Research Centre found.
"This is the first time we've been able to quantify how much the increase in hurricane activity is due to warmer sea temperatures," said Professor Mark Saunders, who led the study.

The power and number of hurricanes vary enormously from year to year, but since the mid-1980s there has been an overall rise in both. In 1996, weather forecasters recorded 13 storms in the Atlantic hurricane season. In 2005 there were 28, its most devastating season in history.

Saunders and Adam Lea used computer models to study hurricane formation in the tropical north Atlantic, the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico. They found every 0.5C rise in surface water temperature caused overall hurricane activity to rise by 36%, and instances of the most powerful hurricanes to increase by 45%.
Hurricanes form when evaporating seawater is sucked up into storms. The warmer the sea surface, the more energy is pumped into the hurricane.

Revelation

The rise in surface water temperature between 1996 and 2005 is remarkable in relation to the time of the Devine intervention in 1996 (that was the inspiration for my understanding of the book Revelation) and the analysis of the book Revelation that has been done in my books and on this website. On this website I have shown that the release of the four angels holding the greater windstorms in the ‘four corners’ of the earth as predicted in Revelation (Rev 7:1and 9:15) would according to the time measures of Revelation made known to me be revealed in the time beyond 2000. This has happened in that time and particularly in 2005.

The casting of the vial into the air

It was also shown in my analysis of Revelation that the windstorms would occur at the same the time that the final or seventh ‘bowl of wrath’ or ‘vial’ (Rev 16:17) would be cast into the ‘air’.

It was only through the understanding of the time measures of Revelation that were made known to me through the Divine intervention that it could be established that the time of the opening of the sixth seal ( the release of the four angels) and the time of the casting of the seventh bowl of wrath were actually the same time.

According to what has been made known to me I believe that the casting of the seventh bowl of wrath or vial into the air is specifically what we are observing as global warming at the present time.

The ‘beast out of the earth’

Saunders said the study, published in Nature, could not discern how much the rise in sea temperatures was due to greenhouse gas emissions. But in 2006, scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California concluded that emissions from fossil fuel burning contributed to a 0.67C rise in surface temperatures in the Atlantic and Pacific tropics between 1906 and 2005.

This information is also significant in relation to the analysis of the Rev 13:11-18 concerning the “beast out of the earth”. As I have shown on this website the words “out of the earth” relate to the words of Job 28:1-5 in which is revealed that “out of the earth” has to do with taking minerals from the earth. In Job 28 is found the ‘clue’ to the understanding of Revelation’s words “out of the earth”. The analysis of the “beast out of the earth” (see the full analysis of the “beast out of the earth” elsewhere on this website) reveals that the forces of evil that would have the power to ultimately rule man’s thinking are linked to his ability to take minerals from the earth. Man’s quest to take minerals from the earth for knowledge and scientific discovery contributed to the development of what Revelation reveals as the gestalt of the “beast out of the earth”.

The time of the final development of the gestalt of the “beast out of the earth” is according to my interpretation the time of the twentieth century. Therefore the discovery that the emissions from the burning of fossil fuels from 1906 to 2005 contributed to the warming of the surface temperatures of the in the Atlantic and Pacific tropics coincides with the time that is directly linked to man’s quest to harness the minerals of the earth.

Science confirms the time measure of Revelation

Therefore these scientific findings published in Nature recently actually support my interpretation of Revelation. Global warming is the outcome of man’s exploitation of the minerals of the earth and the results are the extreme weather conditions that we are witnessing today. Revelation reveals that it was predicted that this would happen at a specific time. Scientific knowledge today confirms that time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]