TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE MOON - 20 FEBRUARY 2008

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 14, 2008 at 16:29:15:

Total eclipse of the moon

At the present time there is a hacker trying to disrupt this Forum and the insght to understanding the present global situation through the book Revelation. Readers should not be discouraged for it is not only this website, but global warming, the situation in the Middle East and the signs of the end that declare the time of the Return.

In this regard I would like to draw readers’ attention to the total eclipse of the moon on 20 February 2008 took place about three years after the time measure of ‘1260 days’ as explained in my book “11 Septemper 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation” and on this Forum. I draw readers’ attention to this because of all that has been said on this website and because it is a sign in the ‘sun moon and stars’. I do believe that we should take note of all such signs that relate to the words of Revelation (Rev 6:12 “And the moon became as blood”) at this time and the near future.

I say this with regard to the time measures of Revelation that seem to indicate the present time as the time of the final signs. Also that which is presently taking place in the Middle East.

Shortly after the eclipse of the moon the conflict situation in the Middle East has intensified happenings reflect what has been said on this website.

13 March 2008

The body of Paulos Faraj Rahho, the Chaldean Catholic archbishop of Mosul, was found in a shallow grave close to the city. Archbishop Rahho was kidnapped not long after he left mass in Mosul, in northern Iraq, on 29 February.

As indicated in previous posts the happenings in the area of Nineve are of significance in the end time.
The conflict situation between Turkey and northern Iraq persists at the present time.

13 March 2008

Israeli aircraft have attacked the northern Gaza Strip after Palestinian militants fired rockets into Israel. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has condemned the attacks on both sides and has called for an immediate ceasefire.

Add to this the unease that persists concerning Iran’s nuclear capability and the United States warships off the coast of Lebanon.

13 March 2008

Gold hits $1,000 for first time
The price of gold reached a record, trading at $1,000 an ounce for the first time. As I believe the words of Revelation relate to the present time - in this regard the words of Revelation 3:18 “I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]