The significance of the Global Economic Slowdown at this point in time and Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 20, 2008 at 13:13:14:

The significance of the Global Economic Slowdown at this point in time and Revelation

All that has been said on this website since 2000

To say that the downturn of the world economy in October 2008 is a sign that we are living the end time and that it is the beginning of the ‘fall of Babylon’ in Revelation would seem ridiculous to those who have no idea of the understanding of the entire book of Revelation. I shall therefore try to place the present economic crisis within the understanding of Revelation.

Divine intercession

Readers of this website will know that I have related how through a Divine intercession I believe I was given insight into the understanding of the book Revelation. In my books and on this website I have tried to show in great detail how the book Revelation is ‘opened’ by the knowledge of specific time measures hidden in the numbers that appear in Revelation. This knowledge and insight was given me through a specific Divine intervention on 22 August 1996.

According to my understanding of the book Revelation, the entire book of Revelation contributes to a great revelation that the main time span revealed in the words of Revelation relates to the time of the coming of the Christ in Bethlehem to the time of the Second Coming. The book Revelation, however also incorporates through its symbolism the time from Creation to the time of the Second Coming.

I believe that the Divine intervention revealed to me that we are near the end time. It is for this reason that I have shown on this website that the global warming that we are seeing at the present time is actually revealed to us through the words of Revelation. The posts on this Forum that show that the great hurricanes and typhoons that are occurring at this point in time are actually symbolized in the words of the four angels that hold back the four winds of the earth and are “released” in the book Revelation.

Every chapter contributes to the happenings of the end time.
In order to fully understand the impact of the global economic slowdown at this point in time readers must realize that every chapter in Revelation contributes to showing that the various aspects of man’s activity as well as the movements of the planets and the stars are incorporated in the words of Revelation and all are a part of a lead up to the end time. The purpose therefore of Revelation is to prepare man for the end time and the return of Jesus Christ.

We no longer live in the Dark Ages when we were ignorant. We now know through the understanding of Revelation that the symbolism of that great book relates to the strangle-hold that choices of kings and leaders that were contrary to good and God’s law, have had on the course of the spread of the Christian faith to the ends of the earth in the past two thousand years. We also know through the words of Jesus Christ that the Second Coming is going to be as in the time of Noah. People will be living normal lives and going about their business as usual and at such a time the Christ will come. This was the case in the time of Noah people were going about their normal lives and then the floods came. Therefore I believe there is no reason to panic about the global turndown.

It is, I believe, of greater significance to the inhabitants of the earth that the economic slowdown is occurring now, in the second half of 2008, than the slowdown itself. I say this for the economic downturn is happening at a time that is predestined in the book Revelation that a “fall” would happen and is now being revealed. It is to me a confirmation that we are living the end time, but we have the assurance from the words of Jesus Christ that we do not have to become anxious. However, if you are on a path of wrong doing take care or if you are ignoring that which warns your conscience to do the right thing, the remaining time is short.

Fallen, fallen, is Babylon the Great

In order to understand the significance of the global slowdown one has to take note of the positioning of the words “fallen”,”fell” and “fallen fallen is Babylon the great” in Revelation.

Fallen

(For those who do not understand Revelation the word “angel” is used to indicate that the book Revelation is a direct message from God to mankind. The various angels that do actions in Revelation indicate specific times and reveal that God even knew at the time of the writing of Revelation - even from Creation - at what time certain things would take place on earth. To know more on this aspect read the section on the understanding of the word ”temple” at the end of this post.)

Rev 2:5 “Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen”. These words appear in the letter from John (as instructed by God) to the angel of the church of Ephesus. It says to the church that they are no longer as true to serving God and doing as Jesus instructed as they were before. Because the repetition of words and the positioning of words are so vital to the understanding of Revelation, where the word “fallen” is used it is not only to indicate a ‘fall’ in the wealth of the nations it is to show that it is the time of wrongdoing and that the nations have moved or fallen away from that which God has instructed and they are filled with corruption and greed. Today we know that the global crisis is largely the result of wanting to take too much profit and living above one’s means. Those who have studied my interpretation of Revelation will know that the core message of Revelation is that the nations desired to be free, and God allowed this, but it reveals that man could not handle freedom and ultimate brings about a fall – morally and financially.

Rev 14:8 “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen that great city, for she made all nations drink of the wine of her fornication.” Those who have studied my books will know that one has to understand the construction of Revelation to know why these words appear at this specific position in Revelation, chapter 14. In Chapter 14, Revelation specifically reveals, that it is predestined that in the run up to the last days and in the last days there will be a financial decline because man has misused his freedom – man is not capable of being free and without sin. Therefore the time that man will be free is only for a predestined time. What is important about Revelation, chapter 14 is that it indicates that the financial and moral “fall” comes before Armageddon. The second angel announces the “fall” and the third angel says (verse 10) “fire and brimstone”. Of significance in this chapter is that the angels are “second” and “third” which indicates that the times of these happenings are in the time of the final season that is only known to God. For those who do not know - the number “four” in Revelation relates to time that we can measure through our knowledge of history and “three” to the Trinity and relates to times revealed to man by God. I believe that the decline of the world economy that comes at this point in time is a confirmation that we are in the end time that we cannot measure, but is revealed through what is predicted in Revelation.

Rev 18:2: The entire Revelation, chapter 18 concerns the trading between nations. This chapter has been discussed in great detail on this website. It deals with specifically the time of the second half of the second millennium and the development of world trade. The words: ”one hour” in this chapter also indicates that the time of the fall of the world markets are predestined for a specific time. I have shown in my books and on this webpage how I believe that the Great Depression of the early 1930’s was foretold in Revelation. So too the time of the decline since the turn of the millennium and the present global downturn is foretold.

Rev 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.” This verse comes from section of Revelation that is the pouring of the seventh vial. The seventh vial I believe relates to the very end time. It is therefore quite amazing that we are seeing a significant global economic downturn at the present time for it comes not long after the time of the “great earthquake” (Rev 16:18) that caused the great tsunami on 26 December 2004. I do not like to predict for we should wait to see what is going to be revealed – but from the above verse it may be that the global turndown (“the great Babylon”)is in some way going to lead to the final clash of the nations that have through their freedoms discredited and dishonored the message of the cross and the sanctity of the practice of Holy Communion (“to give unto her the cup of the wine”). God is angry (of the fierceness of his wrath).

Rev 17:10 “And there are seven kings, five are fallen”. Through the word ”fallen” used here and in “fallen is Babylon the great” this verse indicates that the misdemeanors and wrongdoing of the ‘kings’ or leadership of the nations in generations past would influence coming generations and ultimately lead to the fall of the nations in the end time.

Revelations happening at the same time

Revelation indicates the happenings at the same time in the end time by symbolically indicating how the angels all ultimately came ‘out of the temple’ or ‘from the altar’ Rev 14:15; 14:17; 14:18 and 15:6. Also the angel ascending from the east (Rev 7:2) having the seal of the living God indicates or symbolizes the final season when God protects his followers in the final season when anti-Christian forces grip the inhabitants of the earth.

It would come at the time of global warming and the time that man shall see great windstorms.

(Hurricanes 2008 taken from Wikipedia)

This year is the second most destructive behind the 2005 season, with up to 52 billion in damage. The season has begun far more active than normal and has been particularly devastating for Haiti, where over 800 people were killed by four consecutive tropical cyclones (Fay, Gustav, Hanna, and Ike) in August and September. Hurricane Ike has been the most destructive storm, devastating Cuba as a hurricane and later making landfall near Galveston, Texas at category 2 intensity. It caused a particularly devastating storm surge in the United States due to its large size. Hurricane Hanna was the deadliest storm of the season, killing 537 people, mostly in Haiti. Hurricane Gustav was a very destructive storm, causing up to $20 billion dollars in damage to Haiti, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cuba, and the U.S. Hurricane Dolly caused up to 1.5 billion dollars in damage to south Texas and northern Mexico. Hurricane Bertha was an early season Cape Verde-type hurricane that became the longest lived pre-August Atlantic tropical cyclone on record.)

Total lunar and solar eclipses

It should be noted that we have of late experienced a number of total lunar and solar eclipses: 3 March 2007, 28 August 2007 and 21 February 2008 (lunar) and 1 August 2008 (solar). Revelation 6:12 indicates the ‘darkening’ of sun and moon: “sun became black as sackcloth of hair and the moon became as blood”.
All comes together at a specific time.

I am convinced that as we see things happening that are predestined would be revealed to us, the important factor is that these signs all happen at a specific time. That is why I believe it is significant that the global financial turndown has happened at this specific point in time (also the time of great hurricanes and cyclones, time of total lunar and solar eclipses and after the great earthquake in December 2004) that I believe revelation indicates as the final time that we cannot measure. What we do know is that it is a ‘short season’ and what is predestined in Revelation will be revealed.
For those who are reading this webpage for prophecy on the world markets, my advice to them is that probably we are heading for a slowdown in global growth, and a time when excessive gains will not be made, but global trade, buying and selling will ultimately continue relatively normally. The reason that I say this is based on the words of Scripture. Yes, we are living the beginning of what is described in Revelation as the ‘fall’ - but it will be as in the time of Noah when we will be going about daily business. Bear in mind that Revelation and Scripture however do warn that it will be most difficult to keep to the faith in the end time as the power of the forces of evil will have a hold on the entire earth.

The word “temple” in Revelation

In order to try and convince the readers that we are in the end time I shall once again try to explain the great significance of the word “temple” in Revelation. Revelation reveals its message through a symbolic construction of the “temple”. This symbolic construction very definitely indicates that there is a specific time for the spread of the Christian faith to the ends of the earth. If one grasps this aspect it helps to clarify the symbolism in Revelation.

It is not however an easy aspect to understanding without knowing that Jesus referred to his “body” as the “temple”. This he said when standing at the second temple of Solomon in Jerusalem. John 2:19 and 21 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up. But he spoke of the temple of his body.”

The word ‘temple’ in Revelation

In Revelation that deals with the time after the Death and Resurrection “temple” symbolically means the rise of the Christian faith and the Christian Church that is based on the coming of God to earth in the flesh in the person of Jesus Christ and His total testimony including his teaching of Salvation through the his Death.

Measure the temple

Therefore when Revelation 11:2 says “Measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein” it means that Revelation is indicating a specific measurement for the time of the faith on earth. It is the time of the coming of Christ in Bethlehem to the time of the Return. That the word “temple” pertains to time on earth is supported through the words of Rev 21:22 “no temple therein (The New Jerusalem) for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple”.

Revelation indicates how the message of Christianity would spread, firstly symbolically as the rider on the white horse - who wears the crown and carries the sword – strong and faithful to the word of Christ. This rider symbolically reveals those early Christian leaders that accepted Christ in their whole existence on earth. Later the leadership would change and freedom would be what the leaders would prescribe for the nations. Worship in the church on Sundays, but in the daily living accept all faiths as equal and no longer see the necessity to convert others to the faith by their example. Revelation says that God accepted man’s freedom but this freedom would only be given for a certain length of time. The time of man’s freedom is symbolized by the rider on the pale horse - the time that the Christian faith would spread - but the rider on the pale horse is followed by Death and Hades. In that time that is the time of the second half of the twentieth century and after, man would find it difficult to keep to the faith and many will not find the kingdom of heaven.

According to my understanding of Revelation the time of the measure of “temple” started at the time of the Coming of the Christ in about 4 to 7 BC and ends some time in the beginning of the twenty-first century. Therefore the signs of global warming, the great hurricanes and now the predicted global recession seem to confirm the time of the “temple”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]