Re: On Origins

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on March 31, 2009 at 08:56:11:

In Reply to: On Origins posted by Michael on March 16, 2009 at 15:12:27:

To be very honest, I found the “On Origins” article you posted on this website quite thought provoking and most, if not all, of the differing viewpoints (human dilemma’s) you mention, from your own life’s personal experiences with others, relating to this subject, I can believe, with not much difficulty, I must add.

I certainly DO NOT view what you have written as drivel or unimportant, and would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing some of your own personal experiences with those of us, who seriously and carefully take note, of EVERYTHING that is being said by Dr. Elana Janson on this website.

I’d also like to encourage you to “tightly cling” to the Faith that you presently have in God, a truly enormous gift & blessing, as many in the world are losing their Faith and inheritance of eternal life through Jesus Christ, at the present time.

I like your sincerity, sensitivity and transparency that clearly comes through in your article, as well as the careful regard and respect you show to the viewpoints of others. I certainly agree with you, that we do not have to ridicule or insult others, just because their viewpoints differ from ours, or are in fact, even incorrect.

That each of us, (as you have done), can recognize & acknowledge the hand of God in our journey through life, is important, because this will enable us to more easily, live the type of “every day life” that God expects from us.

That we may be opposed or even criticized by others, because of our beliefs, is not something, that we should be overly concerned or worried about.

It’s been predicted & has been happening for thousands of years (amongst Christians).
To understand see meaning and definition of “the Dragon” in Dr Janson’s book:

“How near Armageddon”, Chapter 12 on this website.

“Everything that causes a rift in the Christian Church/s and amongst Christians”.

Until next time.

Go well, and kind regards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]