Re: conpromise

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on April 17, 2009 at 08:31:21:

In Reply to: conpromise posted by chamish on March 29, 2009 at 14:52:09:

One nice thing, about the “How near Armageddon” website, is that there is a whole lot of important & critical information available immediately, for free, with no real advertising, no one trying to sell you anything, no one trying to promote themselves or their product, no one trying to get you to join anything nor do anything.

It’s not that type of website.

If you believe you have something important to share with us (the readers), specifically relating to “How near Armageddon” (the whole world – “all” nations), then post what you want to say on the forum without trying to advertise & sell your book/s to us.

This is not my website, but I have been reading and taking an active roll in “the forum” since the beginning of 2000. I’m quite sure, that I am NOT THE ONLY ONE, who likes what they see here, even if there have been some, occasionally, over the past years, who have tried to use and abuse this website, for their own unknown, misdirected, uninformed, short sighted, profiteering and sometimes perverted purposes.

Harsh words perhaps, but it is true.

One does not have to be a genius or rocket scientist, to “see” & “realize” that this website deals with “absolutely” and “highly” serious and sensitive matters, both on a “human” and “spiritual” level, from a Christian perspective.

As far as your article, titled “conpromise” is concerned, I’d like to limit what I have to say, to the following, with regard to Judaism, Israel and Christianity:

What’s critically important “to me” is that Jesus Christ did not come to earth to establish a new religion (Christianity) but rather to fulfill (complete) an ancient one (Judaism).

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;
I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.”

How many to-day, will take just a few minutes, to seriously think about this?

Even the early Christians viewed “Christianity” as a sect of Judaism. In Acts 5:31 this point of view is made clear in the message of the apostles, which states that Jesus was resurrected, so that “he might give repentance & forgiveness of sins, to Israel”.

In a very short space of time, in the not so distant past, “Christians”, accepted non-Jews,
(“Gentiles”) as religious equals. The apostle Peter was amazed at this equality of Jew and Gentile, and states in Act 10:34, “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation, who fear him and do what is right”.

An important “Christian” principle is that written by the Apostle Paul in Gal 3:28,
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male or female, for you are all
one in Christ Jesus”.

“Christians” know, that it was only but a few years after the death of Jesus, that his followers had started to spread the “Christian” Faith, throughout the then Roman Empire. To-day it’s spread to the ends of the earth, throughout every nation, to more than two billion people (in 2001).

For me, this website gives a very good “exposition” and “interpretation” of the history of the “Christian” nations, by correlating some important historical events over the last 2000 years, since the birth of Jesus Christ, WITH the book Revelation in the “new” Testament.

We are all, individually, on a journey through life and then finally death.
This is an “absolute” TRUE fact, that no-one can dare to challenge.

Personally, as an individual, I am not afraid nor ashamed to say, that I WANT TO KNOW what our final destination is (before or after death), when are we going to arrive there, and by what means will we arrive at our destination.

I DO NOT WANT to guess, nor speculate about this, nor do I particularly want to get involved in any “human” controversies regarding this.

I believe this website, has largely contributed and assisted, to adequately answer most of the things, I’d like to know, in a transparently meaningful, truthful and rather conservative, comprehensive manner.

Whether Israel’s final suffering will come from the present day leadership of Israel, as you state, I cannot say, because I do not know.

“Ultimately”, God controls & directs everything, in a way that we humans, do not
really or fully comprehend.

BUT, I’m quite content, to leave my own fate and even that of every nation on planet earth, including Israel’s, in the hands of God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]