Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Michael on April 17, 2010 at 13:23:23:

In Reply to: Pointer to the Return of Christ? posted by Curmudgeon on March 21, 2010 at 08:18:19:

Curmudgeon

I have never heard of or read about 'a course in miracles' until this day when I read your posting. Because you referred to it as a 'teaching of extraordinary power and authority', I did a brief investigation on the internet to ascertain what it was about. From what I have read it is painfully clear that fundamentally the message of ACIM is in complete opposition to that of the bible. Surely this much is plain. The age old lies of the enemy is simply presented under a thin veneer of christian terminology. I can say without hesitation and with 100% certainty that it did not come from the Lord Jesus Christ as He is revealed in the bible. It is lamentable that you have spent such a long time studying and entertaining this false doctrine in your philosophy.

If you believe that the bible is the inspired Word of God, two conclusions are inevitable:

1) The New Age Movement is of Satan.
2) ACIM is of Satan.

Matthew 24:24-26 - "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, 'there He is, out in the desert',do not go out; or 'Here He is, in the inner rooms', do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

I hope this clarifies matters for you.
Stick to the Truth of the Word.
Do not be led astray.

Regards
Michael

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]