Re: Acknowledgement

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 30, 2005 at 14:42:17:

In Reply to: Acknowledgement posted by Richard Smit on June 06, 2005 at 15:48:36:

Hi Richard, Thank you for your posts.

The revelation that the opening of the seventh seal relates to the words of Jesus Christ in Mat 24:27 “For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall the coming of the son of man be”, made it also possible that the time 2003 to 2005 were part of the measure of “Forty and two months” (Rev 11:2) in Revelation. The discovery that there are “one thousand and two hundred days” between 11 September 2001 and 24 December 2005, the time of the ‘great earthquake’ in the seabed off the coast of Sumatra, led to a new understanding of the times of the opening of the fifth, sixth and seventh seals.

This new vital insight made me realize that I would have to go back to Revelation to see if the symbolism of Revelation verified this knowledge. I did not want to write on this web site until I had worked through Revelation and was convinced that indeed the opening of the fifth, sixth and seventh seal all finally come together in the time September 2001 and 2005.

It was for this reason that I can only now answer your question concerning the time measure of “1260 days” in Revelation 11:3 and the two times mentioned in Daniel 12:11-12.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]