Re: Discrepancies in your book

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on October 12, 2005 at 06:48:34:

In Reply to: Re: Discrepancies in your book posted by Elana Janson on October 07, 2005 at 14:08:43:

Dear Dr. Janson,

Many thanks for the further details relating to these two questions.

Also thanks so much for your patience.

I’m sure you ”know and understand” that we, the readers of your book “How near Armageddon” and its website are all trying to “fully” comprehend the message you are attempting to put across.

I like the way you write, explain and describe things, and I am prepared to say, at this point in time, that I am beginning to get a “broader” understanding “not only” of the book Revelation “but also” other books of the Bible.

When it comes to the New Testament Bible translations in English I must say I do particularly have a “personal preference” to the NIV version and I’ve check and rechecked this version (for myself) many times, to numerous other translated versions, including the King James Version, which I also like a lot.

To me the “basic” message about Jesus Christ, our Savior, is the same.

Prophecy: Isaiah 53.12
“for He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors”

Fulfillment: Luke 23:34
“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do”

This He began on the Cross (Luke 23:34) and continues in Heaven (Heb.9:24
and 1 John 2:1) to this very day.

This is a most “amazing” and “wonderful” story in “old times” and “modern times”.

Until your update becomes available I’ll be investigating “the twelve” disciples.
I want to know in “more detail” who they each were and why most of them were prepared to be martyred.

If you know of any good books dealing with this specifically, please let me know, otherwise I’m quite “prepared and able” to take the long route in the research.

Until then I’ll be silent, but nevertheless keeping “up to speed” on world events.

God Bless,
Richard Smit

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]