Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by elijah on March 09, 2012 at 12:50:29:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Richard Smit on March 07, 2012 at 07:49:14:

This is something I wrote a while back and I am sharing it with you who wish to read it, lol
I love constructive criticism, polish, and new perspectives, I also love people to be up front with me and tell me I sound crazy if I do because I can learn to keep my mouth shut,lol, here goes...

The person, the human being, the easily distracted people we are and have been created to overcome has been an ever progressing wave composed of complex individualities. There exists the communal wave in which embodies mankind and then theres the individual waves that are produced by the decisions we make day to day.
Here is the truth. From the perspective of a man the only thing we really are , are the choices we make. You are born in this world with no control of to whom or where. You have no control when the heart attack is going to come, you have no idea when this burglar is going to choose to kill you, you have no idea the damage that is about to be caused by this man that is about to inappropriately touch you and take the only true possession a person has in this world, you had no choice of being born with the disease or during the Holocaust, you don’t know if you’ll get the job, no choice of being born into slavery, no choice in being born into circumstances which ye haveth no control. Ye men who have life are challenged by the Universe in acceptance of intelligence in hopes of being like the creators of the Earth. Which is all good but, distraction spreads like a virus through our separation. The reader with experience on Earth knows how they learned in life. We learned by example, by watching those around us and it is these creations and people around us that formulate our thoughts and lays the foundation of our creativity. This is not to take from the spiritual and mental blessings of consciousness that occur when God (usually other creations of God) grab control of our lives. The man/woman of intelligence realizes that in order to be intelligent they must first listen and observe their surroundings and using logic based on prerequisites of existence combined with wants for comfort and progression to decide which examples to follow at different increments of life.
My point in bringing up how we learn is to show that true intelligence , the stressful demand and training course man has unknowingly been destined to attain lies in our surroundings of other creations of God. This calls for appreciation and requires love in order to be fulfilled. For example in a worst case scenario if a person kills someone; the family of that person goes through pain because of anothers lack of control or intelligence and then if the family holds strong to God or if God has mercy upon them then they will learn and progress from the experience to grow and eventually help others going through the same which can lead to deletion of the error. As stated by Jesus and recited by Muhammad, as chanted by the Sufis, as meditated upon by Budda and the Dalai Lama, as taught by those that created us is that in order for Love for God, THE CREATER to exist then there must exist love for eachother.
The task at hand calls for mankind to prove to the Universe why we are closest the God. Why our vice regency has been chanted across the cosmos and our very existence and decisions directly affect the energy of the world. They are waiting to see why God demands them to bow before such lost and easily distracted creations. The expression of love and mercy by God exists as long as a man is reading this message and ever after. We have the intelligence which is what is required to choose to love all creations and calls for spiritual demands. The point we prove to the universe is that the spirit of God will spark the intelligence in each of us to reverse engineer the evil spirits and negative distractions and see truth, see love
God’s love extends beyond all that we can try to fathom with Jesus being our closest direct contact in form of a man. The inevitability of God is my faith and belief in God and the calling of man. I have faith in mankind because I have faith in myself. I pray that whoevers eyes that may lie upon the ink on this paper may one day fully understand the words on this page. The prayer is selfless and comes from my love for God which is the only reason for my existence. At this time I have no descendants directly therefore I try to live for God which allows me to ignore many distractions. I have taken men women and children as my descendants and I have become filler for the voids of many peoples lives because of my love for God. My last question is could you imagine the amount voids that would be filled in the world if people were selfless. First off they would be naked which would take away the stress of trying to hold up a perfect image and allow acceptance of imperfection and from there God can come into your life through of people and creations creating intelligence which will prove God’s love and the cycle begins of having the veil removed and recognizing the oneness of mankind which is required to see God. Recognize God in those around you and in everything you do. As the quaran, bible, and Jesus speak of be MINDFUL OF GOD. Even that which has wandered evil requires God to see God or God will make himself invisible to man.
In other words you need love to see love or love will itself invisible to you be selfless be mindful, be appreciative so that ye are not wasteful.
Love power slay the hate PRIORITY!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]