Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on March 07, 2012 at 07:49:14:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Elijah on March 03, 2012 at 01:30:12:

I must just say, that ALL of us do well, who take careful note of ALL of Dr Janson’s articles posted to this forum, especially now, when there are so many unpredictable issues and life threatening circumstances facing the International community and the world as a whole.

Most readers who have studied this website “with care”, will know, that many “false” prophets are already in the world, now presently and in the many years past, making statements and predictions which they hope to get others to believe. Some have even proclaimed themselves to be prophets.

These have all, without exception, been proven INCORRECT and FALSE with their predictions.

In REALITY, some of these “so called” and / or “self-proclaimed” prophets have proven
to be “nut cases” (mentally & psychologically disturbed and unstable).

It is, I believe, extremely important to note, that Dr. Janson has never said that she is a prophet,
nor has she made speculative predictions as to when “the last day” will be.

Many in the world think it is 21 - 12 – 2012 because that is what, is being proclaimed to the world.
IT’S MORE THAN LIKELY – TOTALLY INCORRECT.

Personally, I have absolutely no faith or confidence, in ANY man made predictions.

I like this website and the “INSIGHT” it imparts.

Therefore I’ll stay with it and the Bible (NIV) – ONLY.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]