Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on March 12, 2012 at 09:39:48:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Richard Smit on March 12, 2012 at 05:00:35:

hidden agenda and ulterior motive are both terms that you have used; not me. I never assumed either of these characteristics of your questions. I simply wanted to explain that things divine are revealed not simply answered in YES OR NO. This site gives sight to the complexities of biblical study and analysis. The fact is the understandings of today are not the same as the lies of yesterday. The physical limitations man has placed on Christianity does not equal the extent, power, and inevitable manifestations of the prophecies and logic taught by past prophets and Jesus.
This is evident in your biased questions, which are really un- needed after reading my past responses. The questions you have asked were answered before you asked them and your responses are appreciated as reference in ways of bible study but, these are questions you asked and I personally find more spiritual growth in forcing people to do the math and follow logic to see what electrical impulses vibrate your mind when certain terms used in your questions are defined. It is in this realm that many of us get distracted, misinterpreted, misinformed, and formulate assumptions without even knowing it.

My hardest problem in this world is breaking down people's walls of lies and lies are always easy to identify by pride, ego, and restraints on understanding God/truth to avoid losing comfort, or status in the world. Those who need the most help are usually those who are considered most "smart" in the physical world (modern day false prophets, idolators even of Jesus). Their foundations are based on man- made speculations and like the stock market they play upon religion and God as if man is one with God and not a creation of God.

Humble yourself and realize that the bible is for the humble and those mindful of God. Those who are truly living for God have no worries or cares of when Armageddon is. You have no control and I KNOW that none of you have been ordained to state the time of the universe to mankind. You are on this site in search of wisdom with your intentions lying in the state of a beast and not that of a man. Man is a creation of God and without God man is but, a pawn in the physical game of chess in his own mind which God has granted mercy to negative spirits to manipulate to those who close thier eyes to God.

A man is intelligent enough to know his lack of intelligence. A man learns from others with his own eyes, a man uses the spirit of God engrained in him to seek agreeable existence with his surroundings.

A man, like Jesus, isn't just a 2 legged mammal, that has survived all homo descendants. The reason why MAN has survived over all bestial attempts of men is because intelligence is inevitable, love is inevitable, Jesus's words are inevitable, and God is inevitable

I thank you for your advice and will follow through accordingly as time permits.

I must be honest with you though, the point of Revelations as with all other divine messages are points of foundation in a world full of people that say and believe anything that makes them feel comfortable. Biblical text forces people to see as you did that change in logic equals change in life, which indirectly equals change in the world
you said yourself Mr. Smit that the book " “CHANGED” my own “limited & narrow” viewpoints and actually my “whole life”."
In your beautiful recognization of this change, I wish to bring your focus to key words you used to describe this feeling of spiritual progression and growth.
change, limited, narrow, viewpoints, and "my whole life"
Change is inevitable and a human beings ability to adapt allows for change, we as men classify this as evolution, the bible and our creators call it the will of GOD. The way Ms. Janson and this forum has made some connections calls for change from the past views on religion which disgruntles, and calls for "change" in Christianity and religion everywhere.

Your past limited and narrow viewpoints are opposite of the oneness of man and I assure you there lies much change ahead of us all

this is true for anybody who is man and whom lacks the understanding of why their own heart beats. Your past limited and narrow is now broader, full of more understanding, which allows more love power
The broadness allows you to see and understand the world better and your place in it while also more concern and sharing with people of ignorance.
The "change" you spoke of is inevitable and so are the points addressed in this forum.

Mr. Smit we have a lot of things in common including 99% of DNA. You may not understand or even care of what I have taught but, regardless it has been written just as the bible for you to use your intelligence to discern from. My goal is not to have you question me, but yourself.

I will do as you have suggested and I truly thank you for your time. It sounds like you don't want relations past these forum discussions which is cool, I have a lot on my plate as it is. I pray for you all throughout my days and I hope I am blessed with the same from others.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]