Hurricanes,Earthquakes and Bird Flu

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 31, 2005 at 12:50:56:

Hurricanes, Earthquake and Bird Flu

All that is said is this post and those that follow implies an acceptance that a special insight was given to me to understand the book Revelation. This post and those to follow can only be understood through this insight into Revelation. The insight seems to be confirmed by what is presently taking place globally. Readers can decide whether they wish to accept this analysis. But I wish to advise that the happenings taking place at the present time confirm my understanding. Therefore because this knowledge is the result of a Divine intervention through I believe the Holy Spirit, to say that the 2005 record hurricane season is only due to global warming is tantamount to blasphemy.

The natural disasters currently taking place are leading to much hardship and death. There is a Bird Flu threat at the present time. The destruction of birds as a sign of the end is very real, but we cannot know at this point in time to what degree it will affect mankind. The purpose of Revelation is to give hope to those in suffering at this time and in the time to come.

The current global happenings in relation to the understanding of Revelation taking place at the present time are signs coming from the throne of God (Rev 16:17) in the time of the “outer court” (Rev 11:2) that can no longer be measured by man. The meaning of the words (“outer court”) being that the book of Revelation is now ‘rolled up’ (Rev 6:14). The end time that man cannot measure is revealed through certain words and verses in Revelation.

The record-breaking 22nd named tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season formed near Puerto Rico on 22 October 2005, seems to confirm that we have reached the time that the “four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth” (Rev 7:1) are no longer holding ‘the four winds of the earth’. It is interesting that this tropical storm that has broken the record in 2005 and confirms the time measures of Revelation is named “Alpha”. More tropical storms this season will be called the letters of the Greek alphabet. There is currently a 23 tropical storm called Beta that reached hurricane force (category 3). This is the ninth hurricane of this season. Revelation specifically uses the words “I am Alpha and Omega” (Rev 1:11 and 22:13) to indicate that Jesus Christ is the ‘beginning and the end’.

The record number of hurricanes, earthquake in various places and Bird Flu are all featuring at the present time confirms the time construction of Revelation. I say this for it seems to substantiate that the end time will be a coming together of all that is predicted in Revelation. The ‘signs’ seem to be happening very quickly. This final time is however only known to God and we can only measure that time as the last signs mentioned in Revelation are revealed.

At this time that we are witnessing a record-breaking hurricane season there have been earthquakes in “diverse places” (Matthew 24:7). A significant earthquake in South Asia (8 October 2005) was followed by numerous strong aftershocks. There have been quakes in Turkey, 5.7 (17 Oct); East Greece; Japan, 6.2 (19 Oct); Afghanistan, 5.2 and 4.9 (23 October).

The Bird Flu that started in Asia two years ago is at present spreading to the Western nations. This is significant because of what is said in Revelation 19:17-18 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together for the unto the supper of the great God. (18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both great and small”.

The angel standing in the sun

Because we now know how to analyse the words of Revelation we should take every section step by step: “And I saw and angel standing in the sun”: These words mean that in the time that symbolic ‘darkness’ has come over the earth, this angel stands in the “sun”. In other words this angel denotes that the Trinity (symbol of the “sun” refers to the coming of Jesus Christ in Malachi 4:2) is in control of what is taking place on earth at the present time according to the prophecy of Revelation.

Cried

“And he cried with a loud voice”: The word “cried” denotes the same time and confirms the time of the other verses in Revelation where the word “cried’ is used. The word “cried” is used in Rev 10:3 and 18:2 therefore it relates to the time of the “mighty angels” that reveal the time of the signs of the Return. It is used in Rev 12:2 to indicate the time of the birth of Jesus Christ, but also the beginning of the second and third millennia after that time. Therefore it confirms the time of the beginning of the twenty-first century. It is also used in Rev 14:18 that relates to the wrath of God culminating in conflict concerning Jerusalem. We know this through the word “trodden” in Rev 14:20 and the reference Lam 1:15 “trodden daughter of Judah” that is a reference to Jerusalem. It is used in Rev 18:18 and 19, the time of the final fall of the “great city”, “Babylon”, that is the entire earth.

With a loud voice

The words, “loud voice”, mean that it is the time of the sounding of the trumpets. We know this from Ex 19:16 “Voice of the trumpet exceedingly loud”. In the understanding of Revelation it is the time of the sixth and seventh trumpets.

Saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven

The angel is revealing in 2005 the fulfilment of prophecy of the Old Testament, concerning “fowls”. Readers should refer back to the post “Bird flu in the East” that was written on this Forum in 2004.

Of significance is the fact that the words “the fowls of heaven “relate to two verses in the prophecies of Zephaniah and Hosea. It is said in Zephaniah 1:3. “I will consume the fowls of the heaven”. In Hosea 7:12 I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven”. In Zephaniah these words are part of an announcement to Judah of God’s approaching judgement. In Hosea the words are part of a reproof of manifold sins.

Of importance in relation to Revelation is that the words “I will consume the fowls of the heaven” are part of a universal judgement. Zephaniah 1:2-3 “I will utterly consume all things from the land, saith the Lord. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; this is of significance in Revelation, because Revelation deals with universal judgement in the end time.

Midst of heaven

The word “heaven” also relates to the final time measure of Revelation. We know this from Jeremiah 31:37 “If heaven above can be measured and the foundations of the earth searched out, I will cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done.” The words”midst of heaven” mean that the time of the destruction of the fowls of heaven is about the middle of the time of the last time measure of Revelation. We know that the “midst” of the time started in 2003, but we do not know how long this destruction of fowls will continue. We can therefore at this point in time not know the time of the last short season. We will only know this measure when the conflict of the nations moves to Jerusalem and the plains of Armageddon.

Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God

The time of the Bird Flu (“fowls”) also seems to be the time of the nations “gathering” to the final conflict and the coming together of all that was predicted in Revelation. This is revealed through the repetition of the word “gather” in Rev 16:16: “gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon”.

Rev 19:18 “That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both great and small”.

As I said in the post in 2004, these words may not mean that we shall see a pandemic. I say this because the symbolism of Revelation 19:18 relates to history. We also know through the analysis of the “beast out of the earth” (Rev 13: 13-18) and the number “666” (Rev 13:18) that man would be given the knowledge to understand the human genome in 1952 (Rev 13:15 “power to give life”. In other words the expertise of man may prevent large scale death through medication and anti flu vaccination.

The words of Rev 19:18 are a repetition of the sequence of words of Rev 6:15 with the addition of the words “flesh of” and “small and great”: Rev 6:15 “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and every bondsman and every free man, hid themselves in the in the dens and the rocks …”

As set out in How near Armageddon, the sequence of the words “kings”, “men”, “captains” etc in Rev 6:15 indicate how the ruling of the Christian nations and peoples moved from the rule of kings (from Constantine in the third and fourth centuries to the last kings of Europe) to ships captains in the age of the discoveries of new lands and military leaders (“captains”) and ultimately powerful men in the twentieth century. The understanding of Revelation that it deals with the ruling of the nations over the past two thousand years was revealed to me through the Divine intervention that I have often mentioned on this website. The times of the riders of the horses of the Apocalypse are fixed to certain times in history. This progression from the rule of kings to the rule of men would bring about a division between state and church and a gradual falling away from the belief that the way to the Father is through Jesus Christ.

However, the words of Rev 6:15 follow the words that indicate the sequence of events of the opening of the sixth seal that relate to the five months August to December 2003. This is the time before 2004 and the words “great and small”. “Great and small” does not appear in Rev 6:15.
The repetition of words “kings”, “captains”, etc. in Rev 19:18 enhances the meaning above to show the wrath of God, in the form of plagues, that was upon those that directly through war or other means destroyed or undermined the authority of the teachings of Jesus Christ in the ruling of the Christian nations (“make war against him that sat on the horse and against his army” see Rev 19:19).

It should be noted that the words “small and great” do not appear in Rev 6:15, but appear in Rev 19:18. In 2005 this is an indication of the accuracy of Revelation and why the wrath of God was through the centuries upon those who would add or take away from the words of Revelation (see Rev. 22:18-19).

The addition of the words “small and great “ to the progression of the words “kings” “men” “captains” etc in Rev 19:18 confirms that Rev 18:19 takes place after the year 2004. Readers of How near Armageddon and this website will know that the words of Rev 16:16 “small and great, rich and poor, freeman and slave” more of less relate to the 144 years 2004 to1860, measured backwards. “Small and great” (2004, the time of the acceptance of human cloning by the United Kingdom (small) and “great” the time of the great earthquake off the coast of Sumatra and the tsunami), “rich and poor” (the time of the Great Depression) and “free and bond” the time of the American Civil War that brought about the freeing of slaves.

I hesitate to predict at this point in time for we have to wait to see what is revealed. If however, there should be many storms caused by the increase of hurricanes in the time after 2005 and men persist in thinking that it is only due to global warming. If there is a pandemic in the time to come and at the same time there is conflict concerning Jerusalem and on the plains of Armageddon then the world can know that it is the time of the Return. This would be a confirmation of the words of Revelation and particularly Rev 16:21 “And men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for the plague thereof was exceedingly great”. On the other hand the Bird Flu threat may just pass, the storms continue to the time of Armageddon and the plague referred to be the Aids plague that is at present causing the death of children every hour of the day.

Whichever way - it will be “as a thief” for the news corporations of the world have as this time been misled by the beast and are silenced by the laws of the equalization of faiths. This is revealed in Rev 13:15 “That the image of the beast both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the beast to be killed.” (The words “as many as” relates to a ‘doctrine’. We know this from Rev 2:24 “as many as have not this doctrine”.)

It is also, however, something relating to Rev 6:15 (that could be Rev 19:17and 18) that is going to make the leaders of the nations realize (Rev 6:16 and 17) that it is the time of the Return. Revelation remains an incredible challenge to our intellect.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]