Re: Hurricanes,Earthquakes and Bird Flu

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on November 03, 2005 at 03:59:47:

In Reply to: Hurricanes,Earthquakes and Bird Flu posted by Elana Janson on October 31, 2005 at 12:50:56:

Dear Dr. Janson,

Many thanks for this latest post.

Once again, I’d like to confirm “without any hesitation” and “without any reserve” that I accept and fully support, not only this post, but your “whole” analysis (interpretation) of Revelation “in totality”.

I also believe without any doubt, “but not without reason”, that a very special insight, as described in the introduction of your book “How Near Armageddon” was given to you, to understand the book Revelation.

Without the imparting of this “ongoing” insight, we your readers and supporters will have great difficulty understanding, the “multiple and simultaneous world events” presently taking place. This I believe, is how it happens, which is confirmed throughout the Bible

I “know precisely” what a Divine intervention is, so I have absolutely no problem with this. Perhaps, more about this later.

I’ve almost completed the brief research, on “The Twelve”, mentioned previously, and I’d like to share it with the readers of your forum, in due course (in about two weeks). I’m quite sure that they will find it most “encouraging and broadening (building up)”, what we all, already know

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God’s people and members of God’s household, built on the foundations of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the chief cornerstone. In Him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in Him, you too, are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by His Spirit
Ephesians 2:19-22

We, this present generation, cannot under estimate what Almighty God can do, in the past, in the present, and in the time to come.

God Bless
Richard Smit

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]