Re: The task at hand.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by ELIJAH on April 19, 2012 at 14:23:22:

In Reply to: Re: The task at hand..... posted by Richard Smit on March 27, 2012 at 08:24:27:

I quote you Mr. Smit when you say this below:

He has said - according to him, mankind’s task, in other words (our task), is to go and prove to the universe why mankind is closest to God.

This is more an Islamic belief.

How do I know?

I asked my weekend golfing buddies, Aziz and Smily, who are both practicing and devout Muslims.

Now clearly you have stated to levels of ignorance
:
1st- The belief that men are closer than even angels is a belief of the Jews of Israel, It is a belief of expressed throughout the Bible and I thank you for knowing the basics of Islam, but i wish to clarify the presence of this logic in the quaran too.

2nd- the second level of ignorance you have displayed comes from the very own example of yourself and how you have done research on Islam (which gives reason to believe that this is how you have researched, as you say "converted" to christianity. You actually took what two Muslims have told you as truth of what Islam is all about. Luckily you spoke with intelligent Muslims that did not lead you astray from the Quaran but, I DARE to teach you that if you wish to learn english professionally don't go to an english speaking country first before opening an english textbook that you know teaches proper english. If you were to go straight to an english speaking country then you may learn slang, ebonix, and all types of false english that others may use before learning correct english which may keep you from getting a job. My point is this; before you consider delegating your ignorance (then thought wisdom) into the minds of others about the teachings of Islam OR CHRISTIANITY CONFIRM THAT YOUR THOUGHTS AND TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN FOUNDATED UPON THE BIBLE AND/OR QUARAN(scriptures of logic of God, translated through Jesus and the prophets).
IF NOT!, THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF VULNERABLE TO BELIEVE AMONGST FALSE PROPHECY AND THEREFORE USED AS DOES A HACKER USES OTHER'S COMPUTERS AS BOTS. WHILE THINKING THAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT YOU HAVE SPENT YOUR TIME MISLEADING YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN BULKS OF FALSE PROPHECY, IDOLATRY, AND LIES OF YOUR FATHER'S RELIGION

I THANK YOU FOR ELABORATING AND EXPOSING ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION AMONGST ABRAHAMIC FAITHS AND YOUR IGNORANCE WHEN REFRACTED THROUGH THE TORAH, BIBLE, AND QUARAN IS INEVITABLY SET AFLAME TO SHOW LOVE, TRUTH, AND MORE GUIDANCE FOR OTHERS TO FIND WAYS TO CHRIST.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MR. SMIT ND I PRAY THAT YOU AND YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS MAY ONE DAY PRAY FOR OUR EARTH TOGETHER AS RELIGIOUS EQUALS OF NONE FORE ALL MAN MADE TITLES SHALL BURN.

ND I HAVE NEVER UNDER ESTIMATED YOU. YOU HAVE BECOME A CLOSE FRIEND WITHOUT EITHER ONE OF US REALIZING. MUCH LOVE TO YOU MR. SMIT AND TO THOSE YOU LOVE

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]