Re: The task at hand.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on March 27, 2012 at 08:24:27:

In Reply to: Re: The task at hand..... posted by Elijaj on March 24, 2012 at 03:29:18:

I just cannot agree with you.

You know nothing of me, nor of the other readers of this website and my fellow Christians – who we are, what we do, what our life experiences have been, how we live our lives, what our own personal experiences have been with God, why we believe what we believe, our joys & happiness’s, our sorrows, our sicknesses, our successes, our failures, our family’s, where we live, our strengths, our weaknesses, etc.

You may pretend you do, but you’re only fooling yourself, and no-one else.

Surely you did not believe, nor think, that all the readers of this website would be weak, accepting everything, non- thinking, low esteem, idiotic (your word) Western Christianity pushovers, craving or needing to learn something from you.

Your decision to no longer participate in the forum is the correct decision for you, as your participation up to now, revealed some very enlightening issues and questions about you, which you needed to answer for yourself, before making the statements you posted on this forum.

But let’s “see”, if you mean, what you “say”, (staying off this forum):

1.) Why are you on a Westernised Christianity website?

2.) Why have you been participating in the forum, when you have made it quite clear that you have an intense dislike, even hatred, for any form of Westernised Christianity?

3.) Would you, by any chance, be living in a Westernized Christian country? This would be a contradiction par excellence, on your part!

4.) You state in this recent post of yours, that you have not disrespected anyone, nor that you plan to. Yet at the start of the very next paragraph in your post, after making that statement, you refer to the beliefs of others as “idiotic”.

5.) Why do you assume that any of the readers of this website would allow you, or simply let you, teach them your religion, as your ancestors would have?

6.) You now say, that you are not not Muslim (not, not - in other words, you are Muslim), but not as I define it. But you are, on a Christian website?

7.) You say “there’s your guidance buddy, you’ll know where to find me, if you ever want more and yes that includes you Mr Smit. When did I or anyone else, ask you, a mere insignificant man, for guidance?

8.) You say “all have their own misinterpretations as I do, but that you are guided by the Holy Spirit”. Please – be realistic!

I certainly and definitely would reject anything and everything you have to say about Christians and their beliefs, without any hesitation.

I’m happy and at peace with my Faith – for many years now. Surely, I made myself clear on this.

You seem to think, that you are the only one, with some sort of special relationship with God and the Holy Spirit.

Nobody else knows God, except you.

Well – you are incorrect.

To actually believe that God would drive anyone crazy and is looking for human appreciation is to reduce our Almighty Creator to the status of a mere human being, with weak human traits, such as:

Pride – needing human appreciation to feel good.

Revenge – Driving people crazy, to enforce your own will & way on them.

You are incorrect again. This basically, is what you believe – YOUR beliefs.

You seem to have forgotten, that when you point your accusing index figure at others, three of your own fingers, are pointing right back at you.

I am so sorry, but there is absolutely no way, that I can reconcile most of your remarks, to the ALL loving, only God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I and billions of Christians worldwide have believed in, for almost 2 000 years.

A few can always be misled, be afraid to say anything, and be confused, for a while perhaps, but not billions for “21” centuries.

Do not forget the Christian Martyrs, even of to-day.

And now we have actual proof, in the time measurements of the book Revelation.

Will you believe? Will you take the trouble to fully and properly investigate?

You’ve already proven what you’ll do - insult billions of Westernised and European Christians.

I’m sure they’ll love you for it!

But as you imply, you don’t care, because you dislike their Westernised and European Christian beliefs already.

I myself have seen it and experienced it all before, as a matter of fact I DID IT MYSELF, maybe not with so much hostility and aggression as you, but nevertheless, still doing it.

I hide my head in shame before God, just as you will in the time to come.

And, then I was CONVERTED and CORRECTED, 12 years ago.

And I changed – BIG TIME.

How?

What did I do, what did I see, what did I hear, what did I experience, what did I read, that had such a HUGE permanent, life changing effect, on my previous beliefs, characteristics and viewpoints.

Would I be prepared to share this with anyone?

Would they believe me, if I told them, what happened? Absolutely No – I don’t think so!

You under estimate what I have become, (but still just a man, at the moment, always reliant on God) only through the Grace of God.

Grace comes ONLY to those who deserve punishment, but God gives His love and HIS mercy and HIS forgiveness instead, through Jesus Christ.

So be it.

ALL Christians worldwide know that Jesus Christ was the Word (God) before He came into the world, and that He is still God today, and will remain God for all eternity.

He is our Loving Saviour and also our Loving God Himself.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him,

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

KJV

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]