Re: Richard Smit- Exposed and Presented

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 08, 2012 at 03:04:19:

In Reply to: Exposed and Presented posted by Richard Smit on May 07, 2012 at 10:01:51:

The whole purpose from my very first post; answering and refuting your various statements was to EXPOSE you; openly and transparently for all to “see”;
Elijah-You have done just that by forcing me to remove the walls of separation placed on mankind by the beast I have burned all false logic. I have responded with nothing but, scripture.
EXPOSE WHAT? THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Im not worried about the title of Christian, I want to be called a child of GOD, rather a son of GOD as Jesus was sent by the mercy of GOD to teach me to be
Some may think that you wrote a very good post, but this is just human gratification.
The beast wishes to have men worship him as you do since you believe GOD dies,lol

Matthew 24 : 24
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect".
Elijah- If you were to listen to these lines then you would listen to what I teach and see that I have shown no great signs but, have only given guidance to my fellow sheep, I have pointed to the scriptures and have laid the correct order which I have formulated through the works of THE MESSIAH

I SAY:
The Lord Jesus Christ is the true foundation, for He has Himself laid every foundation;
Elijah-He laid the foundation for those to follow GOD NOT himself
YOU SAY :
Is he really? Let’s ask Jesus’s WORD, as GOD had programmed him to relay into existence, to transcend all language and behavioral patterns.” Despite the continuous attempt to limit him to another form of idolatry he declares himself as a servant amongst brethren in the kingdom of GOD. Your assertion of him (Jesus Christ) as GOD is to deny yourselves the responsibilities of the works required for us to be considered worthy communally for the Kingdom of GOD. (Note your “small” letter “h” in: he; him; him; he; himself; him.)

I SAY (who cares what you say because you make clear in your ignorant responses, along with your ignorant questions and interpretations, like the following, that you spend more time debating and distracting people than you do reading)

smit-(Our works will NEVER save us from the JUDGEMENT – ETERNAL DEATH. Only Jesus Christ’s death on the cross will save us, if we believe & accept Him, as GOD into our life’s.)
Elijah-If you can’t “see” who I am through my words then let the bible deal with you idolator :
Rev 3:20-21 “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if ANY MAN (Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, black, white,etc..) hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that OVERCOMETH will I grant to sit with me in my throne,even as I ALSO OVERCAME, and am set down with my FATHER in HIS throne.
Elijah-as in the throne belongs to God not Jesus, as Mr. Smit has arrogantly quoted himself over Jesus as stating the above foolishness. Until you recognize Jesus and the love he stood for, you will never grasp or fathom the love and mercy of GOD. Your too impatient to allow something I have written for u to set in and your deficiencies show signs of a pastlife of evil decisions holding u hostage. You seem to have a need to feel saved by Jesus to the point that you refuse God by not accepting your role as a man held accountable for your works. Like Jesus said in one of my earlier postings you can’t serve two masters; Even though the beast prefers you to worship three,lol
Or as many as the greeks did beforehand

You are preaching A FALSE CHRIST, because you DO NOT know Him.

It’s now blatantly clear for all Christians to “see”, and you’ve proven it, all by yourself.
I’m NOT AT ALL interested in your long confused “stories”.
Elijah- Your ignorance of me must cease
Rev 7:9-10 “After this I beheld, and , lo, a great MULTITUDE, which NO MAN (sorry to disregard what you say but, even you Mr. Smit) could number of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the THRONE(GOD) and before the LAMB (JESUS, the lamb that overcame), clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands .”

Your arrogance, disrespect and basic bad manners for true Christians, have now been FULLY PRESENTED and FULLY DISPLAYED by you, for all to see.
Who really (Christians), could believe or even consider anything, you have to say?
I, like Jesus am not here to please anybody but GOD. Those who seek GOD shall see the order that I bring to this website and those who don’t shall burn in the direct realization of my manifestation.
And, lol – “Laugh out loud”, about it – “Your” favourite saying.
Elijah-Wrong again, my favorite sayings are among God bless you, and I love you
When are you going to grow up?
Elijah- When GOD sees fit to allow you to “see” that I have, and that probably won’t happen until you learn not to judge others from Jesus. And before you accuse me, again, of judging you let me remind you that I have cited scripture and unbiased truth to embarrass your false interpretations and beastly carnal desires of Jesus.
How near Armageddon? That’s the question this website poses, and the BIG question everyone would like answered. Not “the attempted false Christ” you dish up.
I answered the BIG QUESTION a long time ago but, since you are a little unfamiliar with prophetic guidance of our times let me bring MORE scripture in hopes that you will be reminded.
Rev 20:10 (John hears the word of God from the angel and, like Mr. Smit, gets quickly distracted and has to be reminded of the order again:
“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See THOU DO IT NOT: I AM THY FELLOWSERVANT, AND OF THY BRETHREN THAT HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS; WORSHIP GOD!!!; FOR THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.
If your worried about how near Armageddon then, your not worried about your works
Rev 20:13 “Death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.”

Matthew 12:39-40
"An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
Elijah- I don’t seek a sign, I seek to give invitation to all that have ears to the love of God’s kingdom, your eyes may not see my vision just yet but my words are for the many Christians, and other children of GOD that do
“ALL” (everything) shall be reveal (“EXPOSED”) in “time”. That includes "everything" about you, as well!!
As I have always said, I pray for continued guidance and hope I don’t let anyone down
How do I know?

Believe whatever you like, but don’t impose your beliefs on us.(u mean u,lol)
Cautiously & seriously ask yourself: How did “I know” about you?
You don’t jacksquat about me but, what I have allowed you to know. You know my name is Elijah and Im a 24 year that has taken you under his wing and has dedicated countless hours to your spiritual growth. I use a computer that I have setup with accounts and programs with my friends so that you aren’t able to formulate lies like your spirit always has. As long as you don’t call me another name than Elijah then you may continue to try to snoop around and look for dirt but assure you I have nothing to hide to any of you and Mr. Smit you got some serious issues, how old are you?
This isn’t intelligence or book knowledge or human reasoning.
Again you are wrong and have contradicted yourself since intelligence has been shared amongst you, Dr. Janson, me, and a plethora of other people you have met in your life, grow up,lol
Book knowledge is of God, if the book would happen to be the WORD OF GOD, grow up, lol
It depends on the “human being”; for example: “I’d rather be Elijah-man of GOD rather than Richard Smit of Balaam who praises the face of Jesus, while oblivious to the mercy of GOD.
Elijah- I don’t even have to respond to this because the bible already has. You waste my time over and over again and you’re alone
Your lack of understanding shows in the contradictions and sheer ignorance in the questions nd responses you have asked over the years in this forum. I have been more than respectful to your constant disregard for each point that I have proven you incorrect on. You continue to run around the chess board hiding behind your computer screen. Your ego pushes me away, while my yearning to be like Jesus calls me to not give up on you, no matter how old you may be. Now before you allow your blood to boil because you might not like how I have been talking to you refer to what you wrote below:
These are some of the things you have said on this site:
Mr. Smit-“Revelation is clear when it comes to the purpose of Armageddon. The human race will gather its armies at Armageddon in order to do battle against God Almighty.
“And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. (Revelation 19 : 19 KJV)
But why, and what kind of a war is this?
Is it ultimately about “man” fighting for his freedom (from God), and therefore ultimately a "spiritual" war?”
Elijah- this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and the author of such a interpretation of Revelations surely should not be speaking for other participants of this site. If you are so anti-muslim and if I am out of place for including Muslims and Jews as possible children of GOD then why did you quote the Quaran in your own posting before I was ever on this site when you said
Richard Smit- Koran 9:11
For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Is it all just coincidence, someone manipulating events and dates, or is there a deeper meaning to all of the above?
Elijah- Again you have contradicting yourself because you have placed scripture from the Quaran on a site asking opinions and based on the answer you get you will either disregard the Quaran further or you ARE willing to acknowledge the word of GOD in the Quaran. Either way you attacked a fellow participant because they found agreement with me, yet, you have openly admitted that Dr. Janson was the change that was brought to your life. You stated that you had anger and issues with the word the of GOD before perhaps you are still struggling with things.
Elijah- My final words to you this time are the following. Look at how many people across the world follow the logic you share Mr. Smit as they go day to day comfortable with the ways of the beast. Im trying to lead to you to the straight and narrow gate. Whenever you say the name Jesus it should be mentally bringing forth thoughts of his works and the mercy of God to allow them. Any person who declares himself a prophet surely will not stray far from the sight of God and surely that prophet shall follow Jesus and the other prophets. All other proclamations of multi gods shall be tested to fire along with flesh of the mouths that spread it.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
“NOT EVERYONE that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that DOETH the WILL of my FATHER which is in heaven. MANY will say to me in that day Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in THY (In Jesus’s name) name? and in THY holy name have cast out devils? And in THY name done many works?
AND THEN I WILL PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU!!!, DEPART FROM ME, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY
As usual I pray for us all , and God bless you all and I thank you for reading
Elijah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]