Exposed and Presented

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on May 07, 2012 at 10:01:51:

In Reply to: GOD, the FOUNDATION, JESUS THE PRESENTATION FOR MANKIND TO FOLLOW posted by Elijah on May 04, 2012 at 00:59:50:

The whole purpose from my very first post; answering and refuting your various statements was to EXPOSE you; openly and transparently for all to “see”;

EXPOSE WHAT? THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Some may think that you wrote a very good post, but this is just human gratification.

B U T:

Matthew 24 : 24
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect".

I SAY:

The Lord Jesus Christ is the true foundation, for He has Himself laid every foundation;

(Very simply, He is “GOD”- “THE SON”, “THE WORD”, “PART OF THE TRINITY”, “OUR SAVIOUR”.)

YOU SAY :

Is he really? Let’s ask Jesus’s WORD, as GOD had programmed him to relay into existence, to transcend all language and behavioral patterns.” Despite the continuous attempt to limit him to another form of idolatry he declares himself as a servant amongst brethren in the kingdom of GOD. Your assertion of him (Jesus Christ) as GOD is to deny yourselves the responsibilities of the works required for us to be considered worthy communally for the Kingdom of GOD. (Note your “small” letter “h” in: he; him; him; he; himself; him.)

I SAY:
Our works will NEVER save us from the JUDGEMENT – ETERNAL DEATH. Only Jesus Christ’s death on the cross will save us, if we believe & accept Him, as GOD into our life’s.

You are preaching A FALSE CHRIST, because you DO NOT know Him.

It’s now blatantly clear for all Christians to “see”, and you’ve proven it, all by yourself.

I’m NOT AT ALL interested in your long confused “stories”.

Your arrogance, disrespect and basic bad manners for true Christians, have now been FULLY PRESENTED and FULLY DISPLAYED by you, for all to see.

Who really (Christians), could believe or even consider anything, you have to say?

And, lol – “Laugh out loud”, about it – “Your” favourite saying.

When are you going to grow up?

How near Armageddon? That’s the question this website poses, and the BIG question everyone would like answered. Not “the attempted false Christ” you dish up.

Matthew 12:39-40
"An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

(John 4:48).
"Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe".

Believe what? Do you even know?

Jesus Christ rebuked those who wanted to “see” special signs, BEFORE receiving HIM.

Until then, “you” won’t really understand (“see”), what is going on.

BUT, don’t worry or fret or even act frustrated, like I said in the very beginning:

“ALL” (everything) shall be reveal (“EXPOSED”) in “time”. That includes "everything" about you, as well!!

How do I know?

Believe whatever you like, but don’t impose your beliefs on us.

Cautiously & seriously ask yourself: How did “I know” about you?

This isn’t intelligence or book knowledge or human reasoning.

God gives personal missions (not works) to believing and faithful Christians to accomplish, that have an “eternal significance” (not reward) for many.

Thank Christ Jesus our Lord and God

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]