Re: Baby 'clone' returns home

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on November 14, 2005 at 04:19:44:

In Reply to: Baby 'clone' returns home posted by Merricat on November 04, 2005 at 19:24:11:

I’m quite sure that you are aware that this is not something new (cloned humans), that the readers of this website know nothing about. It’s more than “seven” years old.

Who really, would like to believe the extraterrestrial theory?

Not that I’m saying it isn’t possible, because I like to thoroughly investigate all angles of these type of things to the nth degree, and also because I like to take the “broad view”.

It helps one, I believe, to get a broader and perhaps less biased understanding of things.

For me, it’s really just so much easier to be an “old fashioned type” Christian. I personally would need a “whole” lot more “solid” proof - in this case most probably “quick visible proof”, due to time constraints.

Also, who really “on earth”, can understand the long term implications and perhaps consequences of cloned human babies. Do they have a soul “created by God” or is this also just a load of nonsense? Is this what God wants? More likely what some humans want. Or, are the extraterrestrials now to become the god, we Christians (billions), believe in.

Personally, I can’t see it happening.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]