The Answers to your Questions, GOD Bless

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 16, 2012 at 04:13:52:

Mr. Smit- I REST MY CASE and consider my POINT PROVEN. Thanks, but no thanks.

What you dish up is definitely NOT for me. Only time will tell & prove to you, who actually is wilfully disobedient and ignorant of the truth? Personally I give you “zip, “zero” or “nil” certification, choose the one you want, for everything you have posted on this website.

Elijah- I AM GOING TO COPY AND PASTE MYSELF FOR THOSE THT DIDN’T GET THE MESSAGE the first time
Posted by Elijah on April 18, 2012 at 12:50:52:
In Reply to: Re: The task at hand..... posted by Richard Smit on March 27, 2012 at 08:24:27:
Smit-I just cannot agree with you
Elijah-The purpose of my writings are not to ask for your agreement; they serve as manifestations, warnings, signs, guidance, perspective, and truth enabling my ability to help others. This is solely dependent (as I stated) on the person receiving being given the sight. I can only control myself and the choices I make

But, please don’t be so upset that you FAILED so miserably, in your attempt to deceive Christians on this website.
Elijah-Your WORDS are WITHOUT FOUNDATION OR LOGIC, if I was worried about agreement from people then I would be following my passion, my passion is to follow GOD’s passion, therefore I must remove my ego in dealing with you and I don’t care whether you agree or not. Let he who have ears of GOD, hears his message to the world.

Also, I’m NOT surprised that you have already come BEGGING for a donation, albeit for a friend, and now appear to be looking for employment for yourself or others. People like you are so easy to predict and see through
Elijah- My friend has traveled the world more than I have, has more formal education than I have, and her un biased artistic ability allows her to share the Spirit of GOD, which he has mercied upon her with others. Clearly YOU DON’T COUNT, because she met her goal andI pray that one day you will see her movie in completion in a theater near you. Second off, I always love to support women of GOD because REAL MEN OF GOD APPRECIATE WOMEN OF GOD AND I, PERSONALLY SUPPORT WOMEN ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THE WEAK MEN ACROSS THE WORLD WHO TRY TO HOLD THEM BACK AND MAKE THEM FEEL LESS BEFORE GOD.
ELIJAH- Since you think you know so much about me, maybe I should leave you in the dark but, I care not of the worries of men so I’ll give a little more info about me. I recently began my own automechanic, body, paint, and performance shop. I am currently still in school double majoring in Computer Science and Religious Studies while certified in many areas of Computer Security. I pay my own house bills, college tuition, amongst other things by MYSELF. I was not born into a family of wealth, however, my parents sacrificed for us all to be spiritually inclined and I don’t need or depend on ANY donations EVEN FROM PARENTS THOUGH THEY ARE SUPPORTIVE OF ME but, GOD seems to work in mysterious ways and I realize my dependency on others around me to survive. WHILE REALIZING THAT THE TRUTH IS GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL.
Elijah-Your WORDS are WITHOUT FOUNDATION OR LOGIC.

You had an opportunity and platform to state and motivate your case, but you messed up big time, because you prefer to offend and insult those who disagree with you. This is only a forum.
Elijah-WORDS WITHOUT FOUNDATION OR LOGIC
I CALL AN APPLE AN APPLE, IF YOU HAVE DISAGREE WITH WHAT I SEE THEN USE THE SAME INTELLIGENCE YOU USED TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO PROVE IT, IF NOT, SILENCE YOURSELF AND LEARN FROM MY PERSPECTIVE FOR IT HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR YOUR SOUL AND NOT YOUR EGO, EMOTIONS (though your reactions deepen the effect), nor your pride.
Elijah- I don’t have a case to prove to anyone, merely guidance for those in search of GOD. Understanding the order of the kingdom of GOD allows for better understanding of the angels, prophets/messengers, and Jesus.
I wonder on how many websites you do this. It’s a joke really. But you’ll be stopped in “time”.
Elijah- MORE WORDS WITHOUT FOUNDATION OR LOGIC

You are NOT a prophet of any sort and your false teachings and corrupt Christianity mean nothing. This is only exceeded by your misdirected ability to take another person’s words and twist them out of context, to mean something else. No-one is fooled.
WORDS WITHOUT FOUNDATION OR LOGIC
Elijah- MY FRIEND TRUTH CAN’T TWISTED, WORDS HAVE MEANING PERHAPS YOUR INTELLIGENCE SHOULD BE BROADENED, learning about other things (people, history, science, etc..) help you to better see GOD and understand what’s going on around you. My foundation in what I share with all of you extends beyond the scripture into everything we see and think and I can share the same laws amongst all without contradiction. The very same foundation of Jesus, and all the other prophets and ordained messengers.

One’s morality, one’s behaviour and the keeping of the Ten Commandants are extremely & very important at all times. Trying to live a totally sin free life like Jesus Christ is the Christian gaol
Elijah- Incorrect again, the number one belief and truth that GOD asks is that you believe in no other GOD before GOD. HE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT A GOD HEAD, WHICH I WILL ADDRESS LATER. You choose to limit THE MOST IMPORTANT GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM, and ISLAM in order to continue to preserve your ego and precious beast Christ. Jesus surely would rebuke your thoughts of him and according to his word he would denounce worshippers of his name as equal to GOD in front of GOD! (as I’ve quoted on this site before)
Now Mr. Smit, the spirit influencing your mental notion in this sentence has played upon the word. Whether you meant:
Christian Gaol-a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government, prison
(Which is to say that living for GOD is like being in prison. Which I know not to be true. When one lives for GOD he/she sees more and appreciates more. When one follows the laws of GOD and looks at the parables Jesus laid before us we see that many of us are NOT following the works of GOD, but yet, have imprisoned ourselves by unknowingly worshipping the beast therefore becoming custody to the nations instead of the KINGDOM of GOD which identifies it’s children not by the title of Christian (not that I disagree with the title but, just putting man’s perspective into perspective of GODs) but, by the works, mercy, and recognition of GOD, which one attains by witness of Jesus and the prophets and ordained men(all of whom have given themselves to GOD) and the angels through the spirit of GOD which was used to form all things that have existence( whether the creation realizes this or not). Now as history has repeatedly shown up to my only online forum discussion with Mr. Smit, those who work for GOD and speak on the behalf of GOD and allow the electrical logic to translate into muscle movements and manipulate air molecules to emit sound vibrations of GOD’s Spirit and type black stains of code constantly being reviewed through your biased mind as it searches for magical signs such as the date of “the end of the world” or the “coming of Armageddon” as this site portrays. ( which Mr. Smit and I both agree with Jesus’s teaching that we should not seek signs and magic over belief of GOD and our Messiah/Savior, you contrdict yourself a lot MR. Smit) After the realization that I offer nothing to add to your idolatry of going against what Jesus and GOD warn us of but, only to warn of THE order you then begin to search for flaws but, I only present enlightened/truth in scripture.)

Or you meant
Christian Goal-the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end. 2. the terminal point in a race.
( Which is to say that “Trying to live a totally sin free life like Jesus” is the result or achievement toward which effort is directed.” By Christians. This first off contradicts your very next statement which, as I attach mathematics to my lecture using the substitution property; your “would be” logic to slow the burn of your idolatry.

You say:
Mr.Smit-Unfortunately ALL HUMAN BEINGS!! (LISTEN TO YOURSELF, YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BEING A CHRSITIAN,LOL) fail at this( “Trying to live a totally sin free life like Jesus is the result or achievement toward which effort is directed.”by Christians ).
You, and your friends included. Don’t be mistaken.
Elijah-Me and my friends are fine, perhaps you and your friends aren’t HUMAN BEINGS. PERHAPS YOU THINK YOU WERE BORN OF GOD LIKE JESUS. IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN MANY OF YOUR TRINITY POINTS MAKE SENSE ALONG WITH RACISTS AND SLAVEMASTERS, AND WEALTHY MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO IGNORE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT THEY WERE BORN BLEST-GOD SENT COMFORT, in order to remain COMFORTABLE- MAN MADE GREED
Elijah-I choose to disagree for I know of a minister named Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, John Brown, Nelson Mandela, Christian martyrs, Islamic martyrs, Jewish martyrs, Gay martyrs, Native American martyrs, Iranian martyrs, US Navy Seal martyrs, South African law enforcement martyrs, Jesus( The Ultimate Example to those who know him), etc… who died for the physical, mental, and spiritual upliftment of others. First, let me rebuke your perspective because it is the material used inside of your foundation that will cause your tower of “Anti-Jesus”/“Jesus=GOD” to be weak (while you think you work on a tower for Jesus, as a slave to the beast). Living “sin free” like Jesus is a daily process for the few and IMPOSSIBLE for us all (hopefully until reading some of my writings and the writings of ORDAINED others, ideally the Bible) especially since some men never experienced or heard of the teachings of Jesus; furthermore many “worldly ordained men” don’t understand the difference between sin and the teachings of Jesus.
Sin(dictionary definition)- An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
To transgress means "to step across" or "to go beyond a set boundary or limit."
Sin( biblically referred)- "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law"
Sin(Quaranically referred)- “Is he who is a believer like unto him who is a sinner? They are not alike! For those who believe and do righteous works, for them are Gardens of Retreat, a welcome (in reward) for what works they did. And as for those who do evil, their abode is the Fire. Whenever they wish to leave, they will be forced back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the torment of the Fire which you used to reject.” [Holy Qur’an, 32:18-20]
Verily! Allah Accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards, to them Allah will turn in Mercy, for Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them and he says "now have I repented indeed", nor of those who die rejecting faith: for them have we prepared a chastisement most grievous.[5]
The Quaran parallels with the belief that sin is anything that goes against the commands of Allah (God). Islam teaches that SIN IS AN ACT AND NOT A STATE OF BEING. The Qur'an teaches that "the soul is CERTAINLY PRONE TO EVIL (PAY ATTENTION TO THE COMING JEWISH VIEW), unless the Lord does bestow HIS Mercy" and that even the PROPHETS do not absolve themselves of the blame.[Quran 12:53] It is believed that Iblis (Satan) has a significant (not complete) role in tempting humankind towards sin.
"Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and rejoice, for no one's good deeds will put him in Paradise." The Companions asked, "Not even you O Messenger of Allah?" He replied, "Not even me unless Allah bestows His pardon and mercy on me".[1]

Islamic theology identifies and warns of an external enemy of humankind who leads humankind towards sin ([Quran 7:27], [Quran 4:199], [Quran 3:55] etc.) The Qur'an in several verses ([Quran 2:30], [Quran 7:11], [Quran 20:116]) states the details of the Iblis’s temptation of Adam and in (Qur'an [Quran 7:27]) states that the Iblis’s pattern of temptation of man is the same as that of Adam, i.e. Allah decrees a law for man but instead man obeys his own base desires and does not guard himself against the allurements of his enemy. Iblis deceives a human being with vain hopes whereby he is led astray and fate helps him in that respect. Thus he TRANSGRESSES (SAME AS THE BIBLE) some of the limits set for him by Allah and disobeys some of Allah's commandments. He therefore becomes justifiably liable to Allah's judgement and afflictions. But as proposed in the Qur'anic version of the story of Adam, man can turn towards Allah by the words inspired by Allah after being failed in Allah's test, because He is Oft-Returning and Most Merciful (Qur'an [Quran 2:37]).
Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit - they swallow into themselves naught but Fire...[
Sin( Jewish views)- Judaism regards the violation of any of the divine commandments to be a sin. Judaism teaches that sin is an act, and not a state of being. Humankind was not created with an inclination to do evil, but has that inclination "from his youth"(Genesis 8:21).(SAME AS THE QUARAN AND BIBLE, SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME GOD TO ME)
"Man is responsible for sin because he is endowed with free will ("behirah"); yet he is by nature frail, and the tendency of the mind is to evil: "For the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth" (Gen. viii. 21; Yoma 20a; Sanh. 105a). Therefore God in His mercy allowed people to repent and be forgiven."[2] Judaism holds that all people sin at various points in their lives, and hold that God tempers justice with mercy.
yetzer hara: one tradition identifies it with the observation on the last day of creation that God's accomplishment was "very good" (God's work on the preceding days was just described as "good") and explain that without the yetzer ha'ra there would be no marriage, children, commerce or other fruits of human labor; the implication is that yetzer ha'tov and yetzer ha'ra are best understood not as MORAL CATEGORIES of GOOD and EVIL but as SELFLESS VERSUS SELFISH orientations, either of which used rightly can serve God's will.
Another explanation is, without the existence of the yetzer ha'ra, there would be no merit earned in following God's commandments; CHOICE is only meaningful if there has indeed been a CHOICE made. So whereas creation was "GOOD" before, it became "VERY GOOD" when the EVIL INCLINATION was added, for then it became POSSIBLE to TRULY say that man could make a TRUE CHOICE to OBEY GOD’S "mitzvot" (commandments). This is because Judaism views the following of God's ways as a desirable end in and of itself rather than a means to an end.
(THIS ALSO PROVES AND ADDS MY POINT IN A PREVIOUS ARTICLE IN WHICH I DECLARED THAT MANKIND IS RESPONSIBLE AND PROVING TO THE ANGELS , VARIOUS WITNESSES OF THE UNIVERSE, INCLUDING THE EARTH AND NATURE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR OUR SAKE, FOR EACHOTHER, SINCE LOVE AMONGST EACHOTHER IS AGREED BY ALL FAITHS TO BE PLEASING IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, GOD’S MESSENGERS, GOD’S PROPHETS, AND THE MESSIAH-SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.)
All Abrahamic faiths hold man closer to GOD than the Angels, amogst other creations, our ability to choose GOD is what made Jesus I ideal and held as GOD’s Son. Because he chose to be GOD’s SON just like I pray that GOD sees me as choosing, and as I want you to be )
Smit-WITHOUT Jesus Christ’s (son of man, Son of God, God the Son, Third person within the One Essence in the One Godhead and the Trinity) sacrificial DEATH for our sins on the Cross we are all dead.
Elijah- You are incorrect again for Jesus said:
Matthew 19:16- “And behold, one came and said unto him, Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why called thou me GOOD? THERE IS NONE GOOD but ONE, that is, GOD: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments !!!
(THIS COINCIDES WITH THE JEWISH PERSPECTIVE AND ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVES I PRESENTED EARLIER), pay attention ya’ll
Qur’an 2:136- “We believe in GOD and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob , and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to HIM. So if they BELIEVE like you do, they will be Rightly guided.
Elijah-These are key words, please remember the first commandments and then ask yourself who twists words and meanings. ME or those who translated, misinterpreted, and greedily implemented the origins of the synagogues of SATAN, the same spirits who implemented the Church of the BEAST, and the Islamic terrors that we have witnessed over the years from ALL three groups.
Once again, you and your friends included. Do not be mistaken.
Elijah- I feel that you are the one who is mistaken please read the below excerpt:
It is sin not to do what we know we should do. It boils down to whose will is most important in our lives: Is it our will, doing what we want to do? Or is it God's will, doing what He thinks is most important?
Not doing what we know is right is putting our will ahead of God's. It demonstrates to God that we don't have the desire or character to put His will ahead of our own. It shows we are unwilling to completely surrender ourselves to Him. This is why it is sin: We put ourselves before God, our will before His will. (remember this because I will tie another one of your contradictions to this to show the root of why your logic is led astray., also note this coincides with El, Allah, and GOD aka GOD COINCIDES WITH GOD WHICH COINCIDES WITH GOD, YOU ALL HAVE THE CHOICE TO BELIEVE!!!
James elaborated on the requirement that we do good deeds. He asked several basic questions about our faith: "What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, 'Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,' but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? What good is it? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead" (James 2:14-17 [14] What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
[15] If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
[16] And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
[17] Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.)
James says such faith—faith without GODLY WORKS—is USELESS, WORTHLESS. Such faith is of no lasting value because it doesn't change the person, nor does it help others just to hear the words "Be warm and filled" when they're cold and hungry. (This goes for ALL people not just Christians, but especially a person of Abrahamic faith; more specifically, what traits and classifications of people tend to be “cold” and “hungry”, physically and mentally)
It is through action—through works, through doing the good that we know we ought to be doing—that God builds His nature and character within us. If we want to get rid of our selfish, sinful nature, we have to replace it with something else. We don't just magically, instantly get rid of it ( As has been implied by the man-made belief that WITHOUT Jesus sacrificial DEATH for our sins on the Cross we are all dead. ; we have to replace it with God's nature, with His thoughts and ways

Did Jesus Christ die ? Yes. Was Jesus Christ resurrected? Yes.

YOU DENY THIS for yourself (a FATAL error) as proven in your posts on this website.
Elijah-When have I ever denied the fact that Jesus Christ died and was resurrected? (I refuse to get into the foolish childish bickering of how he died, fore it is the goal of the devils that killed him for me to settle the debate but, I would rather have men understand the order for that embodies the reason AND resurrection of Jesus, which is the mercy of GOD for mankind and Jesus’s servantry to GOD WHICH HE TAUGHT US EQUATES TO SERVANTRY TO THE LAST OF MEN (NOT THE LAST OF CHRISTIANS, OR MUSLIMS, OR GAYS, AFRICANS, OR CHILEAN, OR MEXICAN, OR AMERICAN. Perhaps as I have shared before the problem lies not in the scriptures but, the interpretations. Please advise the scriptures below:
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. Behold(This is , souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman, And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD. (Ezekiel 18:1-9, KJV).
And now you have been attempting to DISTRACT and MISLEAD Christians on this website into believing what you dish up.
AGAIN THIS HAS NO FOUNDATION OR LOGIC
Elijah-THIS ISN’T INFORMATION I DISH UP, IT IS THE SCRIPTURE AND THE WORD OF GOD AS SPOKEN BY A PLETHORA OF ENLIGHTENED ORDAINED INDIVIDUALS, PROPHETS/MESSENGERS, AND JESUS HIMSELF
We seek only the truth, not the distortions which are clearly exposed in your posts.
Elijah- This is what you have spoke on about comfort IN THE PAST and I will demonstrate the difference and I will show you why your mistakes show idolatry (anti-truth seeker) I AM NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER, TWISTED YOUR WORDS. I SIMPLY SHOWE YOU WHY YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF YOU DON’T CHANGE
Mr. Smit-“As you say (referring to me and my writing which was a trap for any follower of idolatry to fall into), we filter in what suits, our own personal comfort zone, and our own discernment. I’m HAPPY and CONTENT with this, and I certainly believe, that ALL shall be “revealed in time”.”
(Elijah-THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW POINTS YOU HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT IN, BUT THIS IS EVEN A CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVED IT THEN YOU WOULD BE MUCH LESS OF A MAN OF IDOLATRY & Segregation ( which you spread through your lack of love therein of others different from you, and your denial of the blood of Christ shed for MANKIND IN YOUR BELIEFS ND BEHAVIOR, which you and many other false followers of Christ rave about all the time, yet, you sit and do nothing as people in need are slaughtered while you praise a false Jesus that exists just as physical as the beasts that RAISED HIS NAME IN VAIN as they enslaved, raped, slaughtered, burned, torchered billions of TRUE martyrs)
Elijah( this is a response I wrote to you before Mr.Smit, somebody please tell me which of the two matches what Jesus taught)
“I must be honest with you though, the point of Revelations as with all other divine messages are points of foundation in a world full of people that say and believe anything that makes them feel COMFORTABLE. Biblical text forces people to see as you did( then referring to Mr.Smit that change in LOGIC equals CHANGE in LIFE(ETERNAL), which indirectly equals change in the world
you said yourself Mr. Smit that the book " “CHANGED” my own “limited & narrow” viewpoints and actually my “whole life”."
In your beautiful recognization of this change, I wish to bring your focus to key words you used to describe this feeling of spiritual progression and growth.
change, limited, narrow, viewpoints, and "my whole life"
Change is inevitable and a human beings ability to adapt allows for change, we as men classify this as evolution, the bible and our creators call it the will of GOD. The way Ms. Janson and this forum has made some connections calls for change from the past views on religion which disgruntles, and calls for "change" in Christianity and religion everywhere.
Your past limited and narrow viewpoints (that you admitted to having before Ms. Janson’s book) are opposite of the oneness of man and I assure you there lies much change ahead of us all. This is true for anybody who is man and whom lacks the understanding of why their own heart beats. Your past limited and narrow is now broader, full of more understanding, which allows more love power
The broadness allows you to see and understand the world better and your place in it while also more concern and sharing with people of ignorance.
The "change" you spoke of is inevitable and so are the points addressed in this forum.”

Elijah-Again you speak for yourself and you don’t seek truth you hypocrite, you seek comfort and the comfort you seek is the very comfort children of GOD fight against all over the world as people fight themselves mentally nd spiritually to love others as they would themselves regardless of personal differences. You choose to IGNORE these frequent points I bring in order to keep your pride satisfied and to keep others from recognizing the responsibilities of those that claim to know JESUS CHRIST. BUT, VERILY I WARN YOU THAT IF YOU DON’T BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF TRULY LOVING THOSE AROUND YOU AND TRULY TRUSTING IN GOD AS JESUS TAUGHT THEN YOU SHALL SEE THE SPIRIT OF MY WORDS EMBODY YOU AND YOU EMBODY IT AS YOU WILL BE HALTED FROM REACTION DUE TO THE EXCRUCIATING PAIN OF SELF REALIZATION. WHEN JESUS DISMISSES YOU FROM HIS PRESENCE YOU WILL THEN SEE ALL OF THE PROPHETS AND YOU WILL BEHOLD THE SPECTRUM OF OUR FACES AND APPEARANCES WHILE THE LIGHT OF OUR WORDS WILL POINT TO THE SAME SOURCE BUT, AT THIS TIME IT WILL BE TOO LATE. The enactment of this lies between you and GOD, I’m just making sure NONE OF YOU will be able to say, “nobody loved me enough to tell me” You don’t respond in logic, you don’t even present a challenge to me that requires stepping out of the Bible because you make it quite obvious of your lack of understanding of the scriptures due to your need for agreement from your earthly fathers. When Gutenberg invented the printing press and the bible was printed in mass, it was only interpreted and distributed amongst the rich and academically advanced people of the European society. The people for whom the Bible was intended to touch never received the true message because the church communally, allowed itself to be foundated upon money. Just as you and I have quoted in previous writings, Mr. Smit, Jesus is very specific and places the responsibility on EACH of us to individually and COMMUNALLY (which is spoken as INNER FITRA AND TAQWA BY MUSLIM FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM), AS A WORLD OF CHURCHES OF DIFFERENT TONGUES AND MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE TO FOUNDATE OUR BEHAVIOR, MENTALITY, AND TO SPIRITUALLY TRUST IN THE SAME GOD THAT HE DID therefore trusting in JESUS!!!.( the trust doesn’t directly lie in Jesus but, in GOD) SOME PEOPLE WOULD NOT KNOW GOD HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE WORKS OF JESUS (CHRISTIANS). YOU WOULDN’T EVEN KNOW JESUS BEFORE OR ARTER HIS RESURRECTION HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE PROPHETS, AND THE PROPHETS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN VAIN HAD NOT JESUS( OUR SAVIOR SENT BY GOD) COME TO FULFILL OUR WARNINGS!
The European foundation of the Bible was a war from the beginning because there were Europeans, and Jews that disagreed with the MONEY (COMFORT) INFLUENCED INTERPRETATIONS THAT WERE IMPLEMENTED AND HAVE SPREAD REGARDLESS OF TRANSLATION USED.( THE SAME THAT HAPPENED TO THE JEWS WHILE MOSES WAS HERE AND AFTER HE LEFT) The foundation of MONEY and COMFORT requires Jesus (the Messiah and very example we should aspire to) to be equal to GOD in order for the poor people of that time(and all ppl for today) to feel that instead of Jesus’s example and way of life as a dependent servant of GOD as the priority. MONEY and TAXATION became the way to distract and for men to PAY for their shortcomings before GOD. The so-called “church” (synagogue of satan 2.0) became a form of dual gods in which Jesus is escalated to be equal with God as if Jesus is the only man to ever exist under the favor of GOD, DESPITE HIM BEING MOST FAVORED UNDER GOD. It sickens me when you disregard verses of your own scriptures, disregard direct commands from Jesus, disregard the prophets and children of GOD, and above all disregard direct commandments from GOD in order to preserve your father’s religion. By placing Jesus as equal to GOD in this man-made interpretation of a trinity, Jesus’s message becomes a light from above which gives satan time to continue to produce evil amongst men nd keep their minds off GOD( even if that means keeping their minds on Jesus as long as his message can be altered), INSTEAD, OF Jesus’s message appearing as it was meant, which was a light on Earth that is available to ALL men that know of his holy name, works, and supplication to GOD. Jesus was given all that was needed by GOD for him to prove that he truly was from GOD. Jesus spoke Aramaic which the poor people spoke, and he did most of his ministry with the poor and “in need”. His ministry went against the world (as does mine) and he laid the foundation for ALL who know his holy name as a way for man TRULY being forgiven and mercied by GOD. The ONLY way for followers of Christ to see GOD is by living like Jesus SPOKE. (Just like with other prophets and their communities over the years) By studying his words in completion and in the context of the overall intended message. Not what you want to hear so that you are comfortable.
The trap you fell into Mr. Smit is very frequent for many people. Jesus teaches and I teach that a man of GOD is never comfortable. You people want to study and find dates and patterns to determine the day you shall be brought before the Lord, yet you heed not his words and requirements to be saved from the wrath of GOD, our Father. When Jesus is spoke of by prophets (including Muhammad) he is described as the son of GOD because of his closeness with GOD AND BECAUSE GOD FAVORED HIM IN ALLOWING HIS SPIRIT TO EXIST IN HIM FROM BIRTH. While we are still to be judged by Jesus, GOD sent Jesus with pleasure already existent IN JESUS FOR PREVIOUS SERVANTRY along with trust in Jesus in spirit. Jesus’s referral to being with God in the beginning stems from the spirit inside of him. Just as I and many others out there, we shall return to our father as well spiritually. Physically Jesus was born without the act of sex amongst men and his divine birth makes GOD his physical FATHER as well, directly.
As Jesus teaches in his parable to the “perfect” man who has not sinned, you never truly enter into Christ until you have given to those in need carelessly. Until you think not with the petty wisdom of the world. But with the eternal WORD that Jesus taught, and the prophets taught. Your comfort saddens me Mr. Smit along many other so-called Christians, Jews, and Muslims all over the world. And though you may feel that I am a “smart-a*&” (please forgive my language, the intent is to get you to look beyond my flaws and see my passion in doing all of this writing) but, I assure you Mr. Smit and anybody else reading that I give the best of love and I have written NO WORDS to contradict the Bible or Quaran. Writing like this is not fun for me, but, is easier with scriptures and a part of me doing the will of GOD. Whether you people believe me or not is NOT my concern. Whether you people understand me or not is my concern because I don’t want any of you to say that nobody warned you. I have no comfort when it comes to GOD, Jesus, or any of the prophets, or mankind( for that matter). I know enough to know not to assume of others and I simply speak truth until logically another corrects me. Let me clarify that I don’t have anything against a “Christian” not wanting to read the Quaran or religiously function with “Muslims” or other religious institutions. BUT, I do have a problem when that very same “Christian” denies the very reason he/she titles themselves a Christian when their mental and physical behaviors do not reflect the teachings of Jesus Whatsoever. When they limit the spread of the teachings of Jesus by not showing the world why all Abrahamic faiths point to him as the Savior. Maybe if the people who chant his name were to worry more about building his church THE WAY JESUS SAYS TO DO IT instead of “FUNDING THE BUILDING OF THESE MASSIVE SYNAGOGUES OF SATAN 2.0s” then you would see that comfort is for those who follow Idolatry. Moses, Muhammad, Noah, Abraham, and Elijah found no comfort in their societies. The disciples of Jesus didn’t find comfort in knowing that their savior would be with them for a short time as he gave his life for mankind (the very people who would kill him) And most of All Jesus found no comfort as he died a slow death and asked his FATHER and CREATOR, and ONE GOD, why has thou forsaken me? (why would GOD ask himself why he was forsaken and can GOD creator of all we see and feel be forsaken?, many of you need to use your intelligence and listen to JESUS, not Richard Smit and his forefathers of idolatry). Finally, concerning comfort, I wish to share one last thing that EVERYBODY knows Jesus for saying “Father/GOD forgive them for they know not what they do”, what this proves is that despite physically he was literally giving his life for us, he still found NO COMFORT AS YOU DO MR. SMIT SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER WITH YOUR EGO DRAINED BY MY SPIRIT LIKE A CHILD OF CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL WHO SEES THE POINTS MADE BY AN ORDAINED MAN OF GOD BUT INSTEAD OF YOU HEEDING THE WORDS OF GOD YOU THINK OF WAYS TO DISTORT MY MESSGAE TO OTHERS. YOU WISH I WAS FALSE, YOU WISH I WAS INSANE, YOU WISH I WOULD STOP CARING FOR YOU, YOU WISH I WOULD STOP LOVING YOU, YOU WISH THAT I DID NOT COME TO CONFIRM IN STONE ALL OF THE THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS THAT PEOPLE HAVE HAD FOR CENTURIES. YOU WISH MY FOUNDATION AND LIGHT WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE PROPHETS OF THE SCRIPTURES AND A PORTION OF THE FULL FAITH SEEN BY JESUS CHRIST. YOU WISH THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY BUT, THE WORDS ARE THERE. YOU WISH THE QU’RAN WAS WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY BUT THE WORDS ARE THERE DESPITE THE ATTEMPTS TO DISCOMBULATE THE MESSAGE OVER THE YEARS AND LANGUAGE BARRIERS, I STAND AS A MAN OF GOD WHO HAS DONE THE MATH. I KNOW WHAT I SPEAK AND ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO IS TO CONTINUE TO LIVE AS I SPEAK. AGAIN IM ONLY 24 AND I HAVE A LOT OF TIME AND PATIENCE. I DON’T CARE WHAT TIMELINE YOU THINK YOU HAVE, I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHOICE BEGINS NOW AND I ASSURE YOU THAT NO MAN OR WOMAN WILL KNOW THE TIME OF GOD BUT, GOD AND THOSE GOD CHOOSES TO BE THERE IN WITNESS AND JUDGEMENT OF THE WORLD. I KNOW THE TIME IS NOT YET AT HAND FOR WE HAVE MANY GREAT WORKS LEFT TO DO BUT, I AM READY TO BE BROUGHT BEFORE GOD AT ANY MOMENT AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS THAT I FIND NO COMFORT AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU.
“Whosoevertherefore shall come after me, let him deny himself!”
Because Jesus knew people would do what you do, he left specific verses to address what truly is important, so that true “Christians “ would not be distracted from his teachings even in the sight of those who knew nothing of Jesus, or may have a totally different societal background.

Whether you believe Jesus created us or not NO MAN CAN SAY THAT GOD DID NOT CREATE JESUS , fore Jesus spoke of dependency on GOD. WHEN JESUS IS INCLUDED OR GROUPED WITH GOD, IT IS BECAUSE, LIKE ALL OF US HUMAN BEINGS WITH INTELLIGENCE AND CHOICE, JESUS WAS MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF GOD, AND JESUS ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL CHOOSE GOD. JESUS FOLLOWS GOD’S EXAMPLE AND THERE’S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SERVING ONE MASTER OR SERVING TWO.
The belief that the death of Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for all of mankind’s sins has been translated into an excuse for a group of people to separate themselves from that MANKIND and for those individuals all over the world who slave for the world to pay the many distractions and bills we are bombarded with while we pay our tithes and dance to the beat of SATAN as we COMPETE AND SOCIETALLY ADAPT TO SINNING AND FOLLOWING OUR FATHER’S RELIGIONS AND TRADITIONS WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF WHY IT MAKES SENSE TO DO IT.
(IF A FATHER TELLS HIS SON NOT TO PUT HIS HAND ON THE STOVE, THAT CHILD MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY, ESPECIALLY IF HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE AND WAS NOT HARMED, BUT, ONE DAY THAT CHILD WILL PUT HIS HAND ON THE STOVE WITHOUT NOTICING THAT THE FLAME IS LIT AND HE WILL BURN HIS HAND AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THE FATHER TOLD HIM NOT TO PUT HIS HAND ON THE STOVE. NO MATTER HOW RICH OR POOR, OR MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN, OR BLACK OR WHITE, OR SMART OR DUMB A PERSON IS, THE FACT IS: IF THAT CHILD PUTS HIS HAND ON THE STOVE HE CAN BE BURNED AND THAT CHOICE TO DISOBEY HIS FATHER CAN CHALLENGE THAT CHILD’S EXISTENCE AND WELL BEING.) SOMETIMES THE SCRIPTURES ARE LOOKED INTO TOO DEEP INSTEAD OF UNDERSTANDING THE IMPORTANT LAWS GOD HAS GIVEN, JESUS HAS FULFILLED AND CONFIRMED, AND THE KO’RANIC RECITATION HAS PRESERVED.

Smit- I’ll harass and continuously refute every single one of your posts, until THE RETURN OF CHRIST if necessary.
Elijah- Well since you know you’ll be alive until that point why don’t you add a new chapter to the Dr. Janson’s of how you have contradicted and refuted GODS WILL in order to preserve your pride, ego, and comfort.
Elijah- “If I have spoken evil bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smites thou of me?”
“For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED OF HER CHILDREN”

I’m going to be sending all your posts to a very professional Apologetics Institution for further detailed analysis. But don’t expect an answer soon, as these people really do in depth thorough work.
I could care less of these men whom you bring my words before, they have access to the HOLY Bible, HOLY Ko’ran, and the HOLY Torah just as I do.
Like I said ALL shall be revealed in “time”. Nothing shall be hidden. Your insults on my person mean nothing compared to what has been promised to true Christians by Jesus Christ Himself.

Elijah- I have not insulted you; you lie again because your pride is hurt because GOD’s WORDS are too witty for your secular mind. I have simply replied in “smartness” as you have initiated and I have been the one who has allowed insults to reflect off the scriptures and when the light is too bright for you to see perhaps you should absorb it as the LOVE I truly intend and have for you Mr. Smit. I joke with you a lot because I don’t take idolatry very funny. That includes the forms of Idolatry in Christianity, Judaism , or Islam. If there exists a group of people who have exercised anything less than love to others then that group has fallen short of the calling of GOD and should repent and change. This goes for MANKIND, NOT JUST THIS SITE, NOT JUST CHRISTIANS, NOT JUST MUSLIMS, NOT JUST JEWS, BUT ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS WORLD. To disbelieve in any the words of Jesus is equal to disbelieving in the spirit of GOD in all of the prophets and it is equal to disbelieving in our own existence. For there is ONE GOD, and Jesus is the Messiah in whom GOD placed his spirit upon in order for us to follow him back to GOD.

You are nothing compared to HIM.
Elijah- THIS IS TRUE, BUT GOD TRULY DECIDES FOR US.
“The forum trouble seeker”, you, should focus his energy on studying similar articles like the two below and learn something ETERNALLY MEANINGFUL, rather than spend his time trying to mislead, distract, insult and create as much havoc (no order) and confrontational conflict as possible.
The above are the issues you have.
Elijah- Again no foundation of logic or sense; furthermore you describe yourself, I elaborate on what I wish and what I feel others should see. WHEN I HAVE STATED YOUR WORDS HAVE NO FOUNDATION OR LOGIC IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH ON MY MIND AND I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO PLAY TIT FOR TAT. You have become a friend and a student of my words. And my beliefs don’t require your belief in them until Judgment day

Whether you believe it or not, really is of NO IMPORTANCE nor RELEVANCE.
Elijah-Though my analysis of your code reveals understanding, I simply cannot allow your mistakes to exist, because I choose to continue to guide you and I don’t want your attempt to disregard every point I teach to you because your ego is in constant search of other men to defend your father’s religion. Just as it will come to all when Jesus the Messiah returns with the witnesses I have and will continue to wash away your castles of sand.
I’m not angry or mad at you - I’m long past that immature stage of my physical and spiritual journey through life. I’m just amazed and I must admit, rather disappointed, at your LACK OF VISION, LACK OF DISCERNMENT, LACK OF SOCIAL MOTIVATIONAL SKILLS and LACK OF RESPECTFUL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, for a person of your obvious “human abilities”.
Elijah- Thank you for the compliment, I try and sometimes I feel that our difference in location plays a part in that, But im working on it and you have become one of whom I assume an honest opinion and one that I know will take time to read what I have to say. Your compliments are just what I need which is recognition while ever pushing for growth. Your comments, while you act as if they are to challenge me, are really doors of confusion for many which I pray I guide them through.
Elijah-Another thing, perhaps you should read the bible and find out how powerful and “of GOD” human abilities can be.
My attitude towards you and your communications is absolutely “stone cold”.
Elijah- As would the false Jesus you worship would endorse, As long as you don’t evolve into logic of extremism I think I can manage your comments.
You have only yourself to blame. Why don’t you, just for once, take the following quote from the Bible, put your SELF GRATIFICATION and PRIDE one side (deal with it later if you want), and analyse and investigate, to the 10th degree if necessary and if you want to, THE TRUE MEANING of EACH and EVERY word in detail, for YOUR OWN benefit – nobody else’s. Without any pre-conceived bias, even if you have read these verses many times before.
And then DO NOT pass a comment on your OWN findings and conclusions. Ever.
“Keep them” in YOUR OWN heart. Do you think you’ll be able to do this - for your own self?
Elijah- I did you that favor Mr. Smit, I must admit that your request is peculiar for a Christian BUT ANYWAYS heres another test (this time im letting you know, so you don’t contradict yourself later). Read the following and do as you requested of me, keep your thoughts to yourself:
Mark 7:5-9: Then the Pharisees and the scribes asked him(Jesus), Why walk not thy disiciples according to the tradition of the elders but eat bread with unwashen hands? He answered and said unto them: WELL hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me (JESUS) with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of GOD, ye hold tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said: Full well ye reject the commandment of GOD, that ye may KEEP YOUR OWN TRADITION.
Matthew 11:9-15 Jesus’s words not mine: But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written. Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and violent take it by FORCE. For all prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear!!!
ARTICLE ONE:

Elijah’s Critique of The Quran and the Trinity
by Dave Miller, Ph.D. (Many respects to the author and please don’t take my critique personal. I have a lot of respect of your progress and perspective. I simply wish to interject on behalf of Mr. Smit, Im quite sure he has told you about me, and if not then I would like to formally introduce myself, I appreciate your writing and I pray you appreciate mine. GOD BLESS)
When reading the Quran, one is surprised time and time again with the fact that the Allah of the Quran conducts himself quite differently from the God of the Bible.
Elijah- Clearly the individual who wrote this is unordained to speak on Islam and the Quaran, which also means unordained in the BIBLE either as I will demonstrate. First off, a person can’t just pick up a Quaran and start reading it because they are surely going to misunderstand, misinterpret, and formulate biased opinions because of such. Anyone educated of linguistics would first understand the major barrier in translating words from Arabic to English. (side note, Arabic evolved from Aramaic-Afroasiatic (poor peoples language, also the language spoken by Jesus, and Amharic spoken by Ethiopians, spoken by Jews, and credited for origins of Hebrew and many European words)
The Ko’ran is more than just a recitation. It literally is equivalent in todays society of a person telling a rhyming poem of the history of mankind, the future of mankind, and many laws to be established for this new way of life to the Meccans. This was a different task than what was done with the Bible. Jesus spoke of sending the angel Gabriel to Muhammad and Gabriel spoke the word of GOD to Muhammad which was a message given by Jesus who knew that his message would be spread but, he also knew that it would become a function of the world which mankind allowed to become corrupted. There is a difference between the eternal truth of GOD, and a unordained man’s perception of that truth. Jesus’s name was spread and shared in the Quaran more than any other person except the ONE TRUE GOD HIMSELF WHO SENT JESUS. Muslims, especially after the death of Muhammad, allowed their religion to fall to the same function of the world as their Christian and Jewish brothers. Just like the latter Muslims sing and chant and shout of love and tolerance of their Abrahamic brothers but, in reality they have allowed the secular and societal histories of each group to shorten, lengthen and manipulate what is believed of the words. Muslims have allowed the same Beast that has led Jews to kill our savior and led Christians to idolize and pay for the blood of Jesus, to lead the Islamic community to limit the power, divinity, and physical sacrifice that Jesus laid down. Now my point in bringing linguistics into the equation is due to the fact that this has been used by the Beast before. There has occurred miscommunication in mankind since the Garden of Eden and it has not begun to cease today. For example, there was miscommunication between the foreign poor people language Jesus spoke and the rich who killed him. There has been proven research on the multiple possibilities when relating to the titles used to identify GOD, and the Messiah throughout the Bible. I already spoke on the intent of the money hungry churches. However, just as I have pointed out theres multitude of scriptures that give messages much deeper than just titles and it is in these instances that NONE OF YOU CAN REFUTE THE TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST. You only wish to recite the common verses which translations and misinterpretations create differences. Followers of idolatry are forced to see the Beast though because an individual that truly has done as much studying and background research as studying the words and organization of the Bible will see the overall intent of each book. The writer of the books were given the Word of GOD in order to address different trickeries of the Beast and make very clear the foundation and guidelines required to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD. Many idolators use the same paraphrasing methods whether studying from a Christian perspective, Islamic perspective, and Jewish perspective because they are intent on reciting short verses. Instead of the long intricate Chapters that the scriptures are broken into. Furthermore, the scriptures teach to study precepts upon precepts. Therefore, it would be foolish to hold the Old testament without the new, or the new testament without the old. Despite each book’s ability to stand on its own without contradiction but, rather completion. The Quaran is the extension of promises made by GOD and Jesus and foundation of a new society. It addresses political aspects, religious law, a new advanced language with Abrahamic roots and the author of this article clearly is just as biased toward beast as you Mr. Smit.

Of course, “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God,” like its equivalent Old Testament Hebrew term elohim—a general term for deity that was used by the Jews to refer both to the one true God, as well as to the false deities of their pagan neighbors (e.g., Genesis 35:2; Deuteronomy 29:18; Daniel 3:25). So the term “God” in whatever language (English, Arabic, or Hebrew) is a generic term to refer to deity.
Elijah- This is not true being that when we look up elohim there are multiple definitions. IF THERE EXISTS A TITLE FOR GOD, THE CREATOR, THEN NO OTHER CREATION CAN SHARE THAT TITLE.
Muslims claim that the Allah they worship is the same God that Abraham and the Jews worshipped.
Nevertheless, it is possible for one to pay lip service to following the God of the Bible, and yet so recast Him that He ceases to be the same Being about which one reads on the pages of the Bible. The meaning and identity that each culture or religion attaches to the word may differ radically.
Elijah- You need to listen to your own words as you live your father’s religion and tell lies upon Jesus Christ, as you, in the position or unordained men of GOD, teach and influence others to believe that through worshipping three “different persons” of GOD that GOD is still ONE. THE SIGN OF THE BEAST IN THIS LOGIC IS THE COMPLEXITY MEN CREATE OUT OF THE SIMPLICITY THAT IS THE ONE GOD THAT SPOKE US INTO EXISTENCE. You yourselves play lip service to Jesus, and all of the prophets.
Many current Christian authors do this very thing when they claim to be writing about the Jesus of the New Testament. They misrepresent Jesus, recasting and refashioning the Jesus of the Bible into essentially a different Being than the One depicted on the pages of the New Testament—one who is unconcerned about obedience, and whose grace forgives just about everybody unconditionally (e.g., Lucado, 1996). But that is not the Jesus of the New Testament. They have so misrepresented the person, nature, and conduct of Jesus that for all practical purposes, their writings depict a different Jesus.
Elijah – I agree with this perception to the point that it includes Mr. Smit and the author of this article as better but not true of what GOD has shared and what the scriptures entail.
In like fashion, the Quran has Allah saying and doing things that the God of the Bible simply would not say or do. Actions and attitudes are attributed to Allah that stand in stark contradistinction to the character of the God of the Bible.
Elijah- These are your words and they are grains of salt in a sandstorm of the Beast. Your manmade logic is easily swayed and distracted. This is not true and as I stated above none of you should be reading the Quaran unless you respect the scripture enough to do the same unbiased research and Quaranic studies as you would the Bible or Torah
Though Allah is claimed by Muslims to be the same God as the God of the Old Testament, the Quran’s depiction of deity
Elijah- this line is incorrect, DO NOT use deity as a description of GOD because of the amount of other idols that fit under deity. Also Muslims claim to share the same GOD as the NEW Testament too, as well the Torah. It is you who worship a different GOD, you worship Jesus as GOD AGAINST HIS COMMANDMENTS. AND IN EUROPEAN HISTORY WE WATCH AS THIS “TRINITY” IS RAPED, MURDERED, and INFLICTED UPON PEOPLES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
is nevertheless sufficiently redefined as to make Allah distinct from the God of the Bible.
Elijah- Again this is based on what? And is not true
This stark contrast is particularly evident in the biblical doctrine of the Trinity.
The Bible depicts deity as singular, i.e., there is one and only one divine essence or Being (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 1 Timothy 2:5; James 2:19).
Elijah- This is correct and the SAME way GOD is depicted in the Koran
However, the Bible also clearly depicts God as a triune Being—three distinct persons within the one essence—with a triune nature.
Elijah- THIS IS NOT TRUE, The Bible presents GOD, Jesus the Messiah, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit which is inside the nature of everything. People have free will and free choice which means that the spirit of GOD can be added and removed dependent upon the mercy decided upon by GOD. The Bible and Quaran make very clear that Jesus’s existence, miracles, and resurrection are dependent upon the mercy of GOD. The Holy Spirit is shown in the Bible in multiple things to be observed and used for discernment by mankind including nature and animals which are related, in all scriptures, as being set in order without freechoice as MEN.
For example, during the Creation week, God stated: “Let us...” (Genesis 1:26, emp. added). Both the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2) and Christ (John 1:1-3) were present and active at the Creation with God the Father.
Elijah- This is correct with an incorrect interpretation. GOD serves as the independent CREATOR who speaks things into existence. GOD is presented to us in the Bible and Quaran as Supreme Creator and we have seen MANY instances and works and creations whos sole purpose are to bring into fruition the miracles and creations that the WORD OF GOD COMMANDS. Jesus was always and always will be with GOD because GOD created him as a servant and sent him to play upon our elementary minds on death which stands as our boundary of understanding and final limit of physical existence as we know it. GOD ALSO HAD THE ANGELS AND A PLETHORA OF OTHER ELOHIM WHICH ARE SPOKE OF IN THE BIBLE AND QUARAN. GENESIS IS SPOKEN IN TWO WAYS. THE FIRST WAY ADDRESSES GOD SPEAKING EVERYTHING INTO EXISTENCE FROM THE SPIRITUAL REALM, WHICH JESUS AND OTHER ELOHIM ARE ABLE TO FUNCTION. THE SECOND WAY IS THE MORE DETAILED PERSPECTIVE OF THE ACTUAL ELOHIM AS THEY CREATE OTHER SPECIES, ANIMALS, BIRDS, FISH, AND OF COURSE THE ORIGINAL MAN OUT OF AFRICA.

The New Testament alludes to the “Godhead” (Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20; Colossians 2:9).
Elijah-The term Godhead is used to symbolize that which was seen and realized by Jesus. We are in no way ordained to speak on these experiences WE KNOW OF THEM TO UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF TRUST THAT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO KNOW JESUS, especially since many people can’t fathom GOD enough to even understand his nature without it being clearly displayed to men in an overwhelming emotional attachment of unconditional love which when followed by mankind can lead to different communal levels of consciousness. GOD ESTABLISHES HIS MERCY THROUGH HIS SPIRIT IN ALL MEN WHO CHOOSE HIM OVER THEMSELVES (PROPHETS, JESUS,ETC…) WHILE GOD MUST KEEP HIS WORD TO US IN REGARDS TO OUR PUNISHMENTS COMMUNALLY. The Bible clearly displays the order I speak of in the words of Jesus and many other prophets, yet you wish to follow your father’s religion. We all will be held accountable for our lack of discernment.
At the baptism of Jesus while He was in human form, the Father spoke audibly from heaven, and the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus (Matthew 3:16-17).
Elijah- This is true and further proves my point. If Jesus was sufficient as the “man-god” many people idolize then why does he depend on GOD to confirm and implement the spiritual guidance pleaced upon his heart. He translates parables to men to become the mediator between GOD and the lost sheep of the world. Jesus never contradicts the scriptures of the Bible and QuaraN AND HE EVEN SHARES A PARABLE IN WHICH HE DESCRIBES HIMSELF INSIGNIFICANT IF HE WERE TO CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE WORLD INSTEAD OF HIS GOD.
All three are sometimes noted together (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
Elijah- This is true, but I wish to add the prophets, angels, and other men who also receive the Holy Spirit but, not as complete and close and REAL as Jesus, as HE understood and not US. People, over the years have read what they wanted to read and disregard the fact that GOD speaks in two forms ( directly acknowledges the works of his GODS WORD intiated by God’s Spirit in all of his creations, and the actual perspective of the manifestations of the creations themselves as they testify to mankind through God’s Spirit unto the witnessing individuals. When ANYBODY makes a choice to please GOD or submit their will to GOD, then the Holy Spirit is able to work through them and whatever praises that creation receives are to be lifted up to GOD in the name of that creation.
Each person of the Godhead is fully God, fully deity, fully divine. Jesus is repeatedly referred to as God (Matthew 1:22-23; John 1:1-3,14; 8:58; 20:28; Micah 5:2). The Holy Spirit is also divine (John 14:26; 15:26; Romans 15:19; 1 Corinthians 2:10-11; Ephesians 4:4; Hebrews 9:14).
In contrast to the biblical portrait, the Quran goes out of its way to denounce the notion of Trinity:
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth.
The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a SPIRIT from Him (AGAIN YOU SINGLE A VERSE WHEN IN OTHER VERSES, IT IS SHARED THAT GOD PLACED HIS SPIRIT IN JESUS). So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not “Three”—Cease! (it is) better for you!—Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendant majesty that he should have a son.
(ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE FOCUSES ON THE SPIRITUAL BIRTH OF JESUS OVER THE PHYSICAL, IT IS NOT A CONTRADICTION OF THE BIBLE BUT RATHER A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. MARY, JESUS’S MOTHER, PROVIDES THE PHYSICAL SIDE OF JESUS’S BIRTH, WHILE THE SPIRIT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT, WHICH IS WHY JESUS’S SERVANTRY EXISTED AND THE QUARAN JUST MAKES SURE THOSE WHO SUBMIT THEIR WILL TO GOD UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS DIFFERENT CONCENTRATIONS AND MANIFESTATIONS OF THIS SPIRIT THAT HAS PROGRESSED MEN FROM BECOMING BEASTS OF THE WORLD.
Matthew 10:20- “for it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your father which speaketh in you” –JESUS
Matthew 10:40- “he that receiveth you receiveth me (Jesus), and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me (GOD). He that receiveth a PROPHET in the name of a PROPHET shall receive a PROPHET’s REWARD; and he that receiveth a RIGHTEOUS MAN shall receive a righteous man’s REWARD. AND WHOSOEVER SHALL GIVE TO DRINK ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES A CUP OF COLD WATER ONLY IN THE NAME OF A DISCIPLE, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, HE SHALL IN NO WISE LOSE HIS REWARD!!!
(notice that Jesus’s light is bottled up in GOD and that GOD distributes the rewards to the rest based upon who they received and believed. THE WORKS STAND FOR THE INDIVIDUAL AND HIS TEACHER. Though the teacher is ordained because GOD trusts those ordained individuals to give the praises to GOD. So lets get to work guys so we can all get rewards. I believe this site has disciples, righteous men and women, and prophets. We all admit to wanting to be like Jesus, therefore, we all wish to one day be children of GOD.)
His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. The Messiah will NEVER scorn to be a SLAVE unto Allah, nor will the favoured angels. Whoso scorneth His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him (Surah 4:171-172, emp. added).

They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil doers there will be no helpers.
They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who DISBELIEVE (IN ONE GOD). Will they not rather turn unto Allah and seek forgiveness of Him? For Allah is Forgiving, Merciful (Surah 5:72-74, emp. added).
The Christian is surely startled to read such forthright denunciations on those who believe in the Godhead as depicted in the Bible.
Elijah- the above comment is foolish, as manmade interpretations are complicated to preserve oxygen for the beast
The Quran declares in unmistakable terms that those who do believe in the Trinity will be excluded from paradise, and will experience a “painful doom” by burning in the fire of hell.
Elijah- Yup just like the Torah and Bible!!!
Regarding the third person of the Godhead, Muslims insist that the Quran knows nothing of the Holy Spirit—all seeming references simply being, in the words of Muslim scholar Mohammed Pickthall, “a term for the angel of Revelation, Gabriel (on whom be peace)” (Pickthall, p. 40).
Elijah- Here lies the other problem when unordained men, quote other unordained men to prove their points. Im sure you super paraphrased this but, you still lose because the Holy Spirit, or Spirit of GOD spoke through the angel Gabriel as Jesus advised Gabriel, as GOD advised Jesus.
Thus the Quran denies the person of the Holy Spirit, acknowledges the existence of Jesus while denying His divinity, and insists that the person of Allah is singular in nature.
Elijah-Yeah I guess it would being that the holy spirit as a person is manmade. The definition of the Holy Spirit as a divine PERSON equal in SUBSTANCE to the Father and the Son was MADE!!! at the Council of Constantinople.
Elijah (here is the jewish perspective from the torah)- "this prophetic spirit rests only upon one who is great in wisdom and strong in moral character, whose passions never overcome him ... and who is continually occupied with great and noble ideas ... He contemplates the wisdom of God as reflected in His creatures and knows from this His greatness"
Muslims acknowledge these characteristics just as Jesus does, which is the mercy and glory of GOD
Matthew 16:27: For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels (GOD’s angels); and then he shall reward every man according to his works

The Quran and the Bible are in dire contradiction with each other on the doctrine of the Trinity.
Elijah- NO!!!, The author of this article and Richard Smit, the man who brought this biased form of segregation to me to critique,lol, are the contradictions.
You both are contradictions to the TORAH, BIBLE, and QUR’AN, if you ever need proof of why these men have been led astray just look at their foundation and resources, which have provided un ordained man made foundations for these men instead of the foundation laid by JESUS and THE PROPHETS.

YOUR REFERENCES-
Lucado, Max (1996), In the Grip of Grace (Dallas, TX: Word).
Pickthall, Mohammed M. (n.d.), The Meaning of the Glorious Koran (New York: Mentor).
Elijah’s References-
GOD’s SPIRIT (THANK YOU GOD)
The HOLY BIBLE (JESUS IN PARTICULAR AMONGST THE CHARACTERS USED FOR LESSON AND HISTORY)
The HOLY QUR’AN ( I WISH I HAD A PERFECT ARABIC TRANSLATION STRAIGHT FROM THE MIND OF MUHAMMAD)
We are happy to grant permission for items in the "Islam and Other World Religions" section to be reproduced in their entirety, as long as the following stipulations are observed: (1) Apologetics Press must be designated as the original publisher; (2) the specific Apologetics Press Web site URL must be noted; (3) the author’s name must remain attached to the materials; (4) any references, footnotes, or endnotes that accompany the article must be included with any written reproduction of the article; (5) alterations of any kind are strictly forbidden (e.g., photographs, charts, graphics, quotations, etc. must be reproduced exactly as they appear in the original); (6) serialization of written material (e.g., running an article in several parts) is permitted, as long as the whole of the material is made available, without editing, in a reasonable length of time; (7) articles, in whole or in part, may not be offered for sale or included in items offered for sale; and (8) articles may be reproduced in electronic form for posting on Web sites pending they are not edited or altered from their original content and that credit is given to Apologetics Press, including the web location from which the articles were taken.
For catalog, samples, or further information, contact:
Apologetics Press
230 Landmark Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
U.S.A.
Phone (334) 272-8558
http://www.apologeticspress.org

ARTICLE TWO:
You Have Only One Shot
by Dave Miller, Ph.D.

I’ LL GET TO THIS ARTICLE AT A LATER TIME, I HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW
GOD BLESS AND AS USUAL I AM HERE FOR ANYBODY THAT NEEDS ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY YOU MR. SMIT
-ELIJAH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]