Elijah's Critiaue of "The Only True God"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 22, 2012 at 00:31:46:

Elijah’s Critique of
For All True “Christians”:
“Their Only True God”
by Eric Lyons, M.Min.

The Bible is full of scriptures that, when quoted without any consideration of the immediate and remote contexts, a person can misuse in all sorts of ways.
Elijah- I agree so far Mr. Lyons
As proof that we do not have to work to provide for our family’s material needs, some may quote Jesus’ statement, “Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life” (John 6:27).
Elijah- I understand your intent Mr. Lyon’s but, this is a poor example because theres a difference between someone making logical sense when analyzing scripture and idiotic interpretations of the Beast. For a person to come to the conclusion that the Bible verse states: “that one does not have to work for family material needs” then that person clearly has not been educated enough to understand the vocabulary of the Bible and also that person has not done research on the background of the scriptures and Bible. The level of intelligence used to come to that conclusion is strictly physical, which in the timing of the world can equate to bestial distractions for those whose minds cannot see further than the physical.
Elijah-This in fact is the lesson that Jesus is teaching against. Furthermore you have contradicted yourself Mr. Lyons because in your attempt to save the pride of your “group”. You have separated scriptures, given “retarded” arguments against your “trinity” so that you can smash them with your own interpretations, and you have left yourself open to the light of truth which I will show you.
Elijah- Just as many so-called “Christians, Jews, and Muslims”, you have ignored the point of miracles and the existence of many miracles that have taken place since the ascension of Jesus. The point of a miracle is to provide PROOF and those that bear witness to that PROOF become a part of that miracle. The contradiction in which you have fallen victim to is that you have done exactly what you accuse others of doing with scripture by your misuse. I am coming from a position of understanding in why you got to that point but, please allow me to show you something.
Elijah-Some background info on this situation is that Jesus had just performed a miracle by feeding the people with bread and since the people began to PRAISE HIM(idolize), HE RAN!!! Again ALONE!!! First OFF, Jesus, before anybody ate, gave thanks to GOD for the food and the miracle which GOD had mercied to him while the men were unaware.
Elijah-You have refused to include the full story because of the spirit that has your mind; therefore, you have not received the intended message Jesus has for you Mr. Lyon and Mr. Smit.
Jesus says:
“Verily verily, I say unto you , Ye seek me, not because ye saw miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
Elijah- The men, just as you do, realize not the miracle in the existence and divinity of Jesus appearing on Earth. As men you realize not the power of GOD (cause you can’t) so you idolize and worship the power of Jesus because you lack the lesson I will help Jesus RE-teach you. You love Jesus because your bellies are filled (physically) but you don’t even fathom the miracle Jesus (amongst the prophets,etc) have given to you as it has been given by GOD so that you believe.
“labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for HIM hath GOD the FATHER SEALED.
Elijah- Belief in ONE GOD is the meat that shall not perish. Many of you are still chasing Jesus because he filled your bellies which was necessary for you to believe in who sent him as Jesus says!
Elijah-GOD has sealed Jesus and anybody with intelligence knows that he that is sealed by another is dependent on that other. Key words used by Jesus, prophets, etc.. are the words “sent” and “sealed” and in both cases Jesus has NO SAY, WHICH IS JESUS’S word AGAIN CONTRADICTING your manmade trinity. CLEARLY THE FATHER (GOD) IS IN NO NEED OF JESUS. JESUS HAS GOD’S ALLOWANCE AND MERCY ON BEHALF OF GOD’S LOVE FOR US. JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD NOT, decided upon by himself to travel to Earth as your polytheistic trinity would like for your own scripture to say.
The scripture continues to say:
“ Then said they unto him, WHAT SHALL WE DO, THAT WE MGHT WORK THE WORKS OF GOD? (notice they asked for insight to please GOD and not Jesus)
JESUS answered and said unto them:
THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD, THAT YE BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HATH SENT!!!
(Belief in whom GOD has sent is the work of GOD because those whom GOD has sent are recognized not by their existence alone but, by the Spirit of GOD that speaks through their words/ behavior/ choices, as mine have done for many of you so far. The burning feeling you get when reading what I write is a combination of your ego in feeling incorrect and the negative Beast’s that have been distracting many of you are being forced out your temple as you read on. Some of you, whom have good souls find comfort in my words and find pleasure in my words, I feed your craving of truth in a way that no man you have ever known can, except for the men of the scriptures and especially our Messiah!)
( PLEAAASSSSEEEE NOTICE THE WORDING SPIRITUALLY ENGRAINED IN THE MIND OF JESUS BY GOD HE DENOUNCES YOUR TRINITY AND FURTHERMORE HE BRINGS ALL POINTS HOME USING THE PARABLE WHICH WAS IMPLANTED IN QUESTIONS IN THE MINDS OF THE MEN)
IN REGARDS TO THE CONFUSION, IDOLATORS WOULD WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THEY FIND COMFORT IN IDOLIZING JESUS and JESUS ONLY. What the moral of these verses truly is, is that Jesus, like Moses was sent by GOD. Jesus, being the Messiah adds an entire light and understanding to all perspectives of the Spirit of GOD since Jesus is the only man to have SEEN GOD. (PAY ATTENTION YA’LL)
BACK TO SCRIPTURE:
“They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? What dost thou work? (NOTICE THE MEN’S REFERENCE TO THEIR FATHER’S RELIGION) Our Fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, he gave them bread from heaven to eat.
Then Jesus said unto them: Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not bread from heaven; but my FATHER(GOD) giveth you the TRUE bread from heaven.
For the bread of GOD is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. (NOTICE Jesus compares himself to bread for us from GOD which had sent him in our creation, as the Messiah speaking these words in biblical times, and in his return to Judge amongst men)
Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he (Christian, Muslim, black white, gay,etc..) that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me and believe not.
ALL THAT THE FATHER GIVETH ME SHALL COME TO ME (this is a statement without time, I will teach later) AND HIM THAT COMETH TO ME I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT. ( In this one line Jesus disregards you Mr. Smit, you Mr. Lyon, You Ms. Janson, he has overruled Muhammad, Moses, Elijah, John, etc… because he places himself before whoever believes in him in an individualized state in which none of our own observations/judgments matter except Jesus’s, that particular individual and GOD who, as Jesus has just explained, has given this authority to)
“For I came down from heaven, NOT TO DO MINE OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM THAT SENT ME” and this is that FATHER’s WILL which HATH “SENT” ME, that all of which her has GIVEN me I should lose NOTHING (REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT WHEN COMPARING TO ISLAMIC DEPICTIONS OF JESUS), but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone seeth the Son and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
Mr. Lyon’s- In order to show that Jesus was a liar, the Bible critic might quote Jesus’ acknowledgement: “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true” (John 5:31).
Elijah- First, Mr. Lyon do you want to be a child of GOD or a child of the Bible. I say a child of neither because you have brought anger across my mind that you would pick this verse our in the midst of verses denouncing your idolatry. The Bible and Quaran and Torah can’t be used to show that Jesus or any of the prophets are liars. The Bible, Quaran, and Torah are here, instead, as means of understanding for men to see that idolators and the devil are, in fact, the liars. The Jesus you lie and call GOD has said:
Jesus’s words (the devil in you hates me and the Bible):
“I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING; I HEAR I JUDGE: and my judgment is JUST; because I not mine OWN WILL; BUT THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME.”
Elijah-(PLLLEEEASSEEE NOTICE THE REPITITION AND ALSO NOTICE THE SAME REPITITION USED IN THE TORAH AND KOR’AN, WHICH WERE ALL FOUNDATED ON THE SAME GOD AND TEACH OF THE SAME MESSIAH AND ARE SHARED BY THE SAME PROPHETS.)
Jesus continues: “If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. THERE IS ANOTHER THAT BEARETH WITNESS OF ME AND I KNOW THAT THE WITNESS WHICH HE WITNESSETH OF ME IS TRUE.
ELIJAH- PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT JESUS SAYS NEXT!!!
“ AND THE FATHER HIMSELF, WHICH HATH SENT ME, HATH “BORN” WITNESS OF ME. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE. AND YE HAVE NOT HIS WORD ABIDING IN YOU, FOR WHOM HE HATH SENT, HIM YE BELIEVE NOT”
(Including me today, as I do all this writing for you people, and im clearly correct which means I have been through all of this with you Mr. Smit not to defend myself because I have not been wrong but, because I love you all and it is true)

Those who exclude baptism from God’s plan of salvation often quote John 4:2: “Jesus Himself did not baptize, but His disciples.” When the Bible reader is “rightly dividing” (2 Timothy 2:15, NKJV) or “handling accurately the word of truth” (NASB), however, he will remember that “[t]he sum of thy [God’s] word is truth” (Psalm 119:160, emp. added).
Since the Bible teaches “if anyone will not work, neither shall he eat” (2 Thessalonians 3:10; cf. 1 Timothy 5:8), Jesus never implied that working to help feed one’s family is wrong (John 6:27). “He simply was saying that spiritual food is more important than physical food, and as such, should be given a higher priority” (Butt, 2003, emp. in original).
Elijah- Your realization and similar conclusion to mine hopefully will open your eyes to more than you saw before Mr. Lyon
Jesus did not confess wrongdoing in John 5:31, He simply acknowledged that, in accordance with the law (cf. Deuteronomy 19:15), His testimony apart from other witnesses would be considered invalid or insufficient to establish truth (cf. John 8:13-20; see Lyons, 2004).

Consider another proof text from the Gospel of John regarding the nature of Christ.
Some (e.g., Jehovah’s Witnesses) contend that Jesus was not deity since, on one occasion, He prayed to the Father: “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent” (John 17:3; cf. “Should You Believe...?,” 2000). Allegedly, by calling the Father, “the only true God,” Jesus excluded Himself from being deity.
Elijah- I wish to present to all of you Idolators another flaw of the beast that has never hid himself but, rather breathed in your exclusive and evil and greed that mankind has spread across the world.
1. Deity-A god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion): "a deity of ancient Greece".
2. Divine status, quality, or nature: "a ruler driven by delusions of deity
Elijah-The very definition of which you idolators intend to aspire my GOD, the GOD of Jesus, the GOD of Muhammad, and the Father of all creation in the universe. GOD transfigured his very own love to us and the authors made very clear that the people didn’t recognize him. There has been centuries upon centuries, you must recognize my truths in all that I have spoken. There has to be a point that you recognize the validity of my statements at put your devils to rest. So that we can use our newfound technologies to help spread Jesus to as many as possible so that we are pleasing to Jesus who is like GOD to us because God delegated our judgment unto him. Make no mistakes of equality of Jesus with GOD you Father for they are of the Spirit of GOD by ALLOWANCE AND MERCY OF GOD FOR OUR SAKE!!!, NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID I PRAY THAT WE ALL GLISTEN IN THE LIGHT BEFORE THE KING AS HE GUIDES THOSE WHO HE HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH THE AUTHORITY TO DECIDE OF WHOM HAS BEEN SUBMITTING THEIR WILL TO GOD, WHOM HAS BEEN LIVING PLEASING IN THE SIGHT OF GOD. I AM FORCED TO DISREGARD YOUR FOLLOWING ARGUMENT OF DEITY REGARDING JESUS OR GOD BECAUSE YOUR INTELLIGENCE HASN’T PROVEN A WORTHY RESPONSE.
Mr. Lyon’s-Such an interpretation of John 17:3, however, contradicts numerous other passages within John’s gospel account. From beginning to end, John bore witness to the deity of Christ. Some of the evidence from the Gospel of John includes the following:
•In the very first verse of John, the apostle testified: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (emp. added; cf. 1:14,17).
•Two verses later the reader learns that “[a]ll things came into being by Him [the Word], and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being” (John 1:3, NASB).
•Still in the first chapter of John, the apostle testified that John the Baptizer was the one whom Isaiah foretold would “prepare...the way of Jehovah” (Isaiah 40:3; John 1:23). For Whom did John the Baptizer come to prepare the way? Isaiah called Him “Jehovah.” The apostle John, as well as John the Baptizer, referred to Jehovah as “Jesus” (John 1:17), “the Christ” (3:28), “the Word” (1:1), “the Light” (1:17), “the Lamb” (1:29), “the Truth” (5:33), etc.
•When the Samaritan woman at Jacob’s well told Jesus, “I know that Messiah is coming” (John 4:25), Jesus responded, “I who speak to you am He” (vs. 26). Isaiah foretold that the Messiah would be called “Mighty God” (9:6) and “Jehovah” (40:3). Thus, by claiming to be the Messiah, Jesus was claiming to be God.
•In John chapter nine, Jesus miraculously healed a man with congenital blindness (vs. 1). When this man appeared before various Jews in the synagogue and called Jesus a prophet (vs. 17), he was instructed to “give glory to God,” not Jesus, because allegedly Jesus “is a sinner” (vs. 24). Later, after the man born blind was cast out of the synagogue, he confessed faith in Jesus and worshiped (Greek proskuneo) Him (vs. 38). In the Gospel of John, this word (proskuneo) is found 11 times: nine times in reference to worshiping the Father (John 4:2-24), once in reference to Greeks who came to “worship” in Jerusalem during Passover (12:20), and once in reference to the worship Jesus received from a man whom He had miraculously healed, and who had just confessed faith in Jesus. Indeed, by accepting worship Jesus acknowledged His deity (cf. Matthew 4:10; Hebrews 1:6).
•While at the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, Jesus claimed: “I and My Father are one” (John 10:30). “Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him” (vs. 31). Why did Jesus’ enemies want to stone Him? The Jews said to Christ: “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God” (vs. 33, emp. added; cf. 5:17-18).
•After Jesus rose from the dead, the apostle Thomas called Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus responded: “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed” (vs. 29).
Notice that Jesus did not deny His deity, rather He acknowledged Thomas’ faith and commended future believers.
Believers in what?
In that which Thomas had just confessed—that Jesus is Lord and God.
It was in the overall context of John’s gospel account, which is filled with statements testifying of Jesus’ deity, that the apostle recorded Jesus’ prayer to His Father the night of His betrayal (John 17).
But how can Jesus’ statement about His Father being “the only true God” (17:3) be harmonized with statements by Jesus, the apostle John, John the Baptizer, Thomas, etc. affirming the deity of Christ?
We believe that when a person understands that Jesus’ statement was made in opposition to the world’s false gods, and not Himself, the reference to the Father being “the only true God” harmonizes perfectly with the many scriptures that attest to the deity of Christ (including those outside of the book of John; cf. Matthew 1:23; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:5-13).
On the eve of Jesus’ crucifixion, it was completely natural for Him to pray that “all flesh/people” (John 17:2, NKJV/NIV), many of whom were (and still are) pagan idolaters, would come to know “the only true God” and receive eternal life (17:3). Thus, Jesus contrasted Himself not with the Father, but “with all forms of pagan polytheism, mystic pantheism, and philosophic naturalism” (Jamieson, et al., 1997).
Elijah- This is the most ignorant statement you have shared, I throw your words to the fire! For they are of the beast and I pray for you ma dude, get ya mind right fam
Furthermore, if Jesus’ reference to the Father being “the only true God” somehow excludes Jesus from being deity, then (to be consistent) Jesus also must be disqualified from being man’s Savior.
Elijah- This makes absolutely no sense!
Jehovah said: “Besides me there is no savior” (Isaiah 43:11; cf. Hosea 13:4; Jude 25).
Yet, Paul and Peter referred to Jesus as our “Savior” several times in their inspired writings (Ephesians 5:23; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 1:10; 2 Peter 1:1,11; 2:20; etc.).
Also, if Jesus is excluded from Godhood (based on a misinterpretation of John 17:3), then, pray tell, must God the Father be excluded from being man’s Lord?
To the church at Ephesus, Paul wrote that there is “one Lord” (4:4, emp. added), and, according to Jude 4 (using Jehovah’s Witnesses own New World Translation) “our only Owner and Lord” is “Jesus Christ” (emp. added).
Yet, in addition to Jesus being called Lord throughout the New Testament, so is God the Father (Matthew 11:25; Luke 1:32; Acts 1:25) and the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17).
Obviously, when the Bible reveals that there is only one God, one Savior, one Lord, one Creator (Isaiah 44:24; John 1:3), etc., reason and revelation demand that we understand the inspired writers to be excluding everyone and everything—other than the members of the Godhead.
As former Jehovah’s Witness David Reed explained: “Jesus’ being called our ‘only’ Lord does not rule out the Lordship of the Father and the Holy Spirit, and the Father’s being called the ‘only’ true God does not exclude the Son and the Holy Spirit from deity” (1986, p. 82).
Elijah- Initially I wasn’t going to include this last paragraph in my response as in I was going to write two separate ones since one attempted to address the Jehovah’s Witness whom I do not associate with but, am familiar and I do not endorse their message either despite it not resorting to polytheism as yours. I really feel that my words are un needed given my words above and my past articles which I am quite sure that few of you have fully grasped. None of these men are ordained to speak clearly of the obvious disregard to clear commands of GOD, Jesus, the prophets, and ordained men/women of GOD. Your shortsightedness disappoints the angels and your continued thought patterns individually maintain the negative trend of our communal graph. You watch the times on the site without realizing that intended message of the trauma presented to your brothers is warning to get right with GOD, get right with Jesus, get right with prophets, shine the light of GOD that Jesus has breathed into us amongst all that you meet. Your rebuttles sadden me and simply show your continued disobedience and case of separation. I wish you all Love and I pray you all organize as meetings as you need and have as many other “men” to observe your GODsend in the midst of confusion. Instead you attempt to ridicule as if he speaks devil language. I speak a different language than all of you without knowing it simply by the grace of GOD and I spend hours and excellent energy to burn your words and prove my point to ALL of MANKIND. With the hopes that at least ONE PERSON may rise to the command our Savior Jesus Christ, and I pray to rise unto my Savior and he call me unto and say well done.
Listen to Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers- End of my Journey, may it be light to you

REFERENCES (ELIJAH)
Holy Torah, Holy Kor’an, Holy Bible, Spirit of GOD that he has mercied upon us
REFERENCES (for them)
Butt, Kyle (2003), “Wearing Gold and Braided Hair,” [On-line], URL: http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2264.
Jamieson, Robert, et al. (1997), Jamieson, Faussett, Brown Bible Commentary (Electronic Database: Biblesoft).
Lyons, Eric (2003), “The Bible’s Teaching on Baptism: Contradictory or Complementary?” [On-line], URL: http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/617.
Lyons, Eric (2004), “Was Jesus Trustworthy?” [On-line], URL: http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/516.
Reed, David (1986), Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered Verse by Verse (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker).
“Should You Believe in the Trinity?” (2000), [On-line], URL: http://www.watchtower.org/library/ti/index.htm.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]