Re: Fall of the Great City

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on July 29, 2012 at 12:43:56:

In Reply to: Fall of the Great City posted by Ben Curran on June 14, 2012 at 08:17:57:

Good Morning Dr Janson!
Those of us who believe that you are essentially correct in your analysis of what the Book of Revelation is saying, spend time studying the world for signs that the return of Jesus is near. Below is an opinion posted anonymously on www.zerohedge.com which I believe accurately defines the situation of the USA, Europe, UK and Japan today. The similarity to Revelation’s ‘Fall of the Great City of Babylon’ is, in my opinion, unmistakeable.
The ‘Solution’ is Collapse.
We’re like a sprawling family bickering over the inheritance: We’ll keep arguing over who deserves what until the inheritance is gone. That will trigger one final outburst of finger pointing, resentment and betrayal, and then we’ll go do something else to get by.
The ‘solution’ is thus collapse. This model has been very effectively explored in “The Upside of Down: Catastrophe, Creativity and the renewal of Civilization” by Thomas Homer-Dixon.
The basic idea is that when the carrying costs of the society exceed its output, the whole contraption collapses. The political adjunct to this systemic implosion is that the productive people just stop supporting the status quo because it has become too burdensome. The calculus of self-interest shifts from supporting the bloated, marginal-return Status Quo, to abandoning it.
So the root problem is the system, human nature, blah blah blah. There are no ‘solutions’ that can fix these defaults. The ‘solution’ is collapse, as only collapse will force everyone to go do something more sustainable to get by.

Elijah- The limitations of GOD are not to be limited to a “basic idea”. My point in saying this is that world, more specifically, Babylon, is under a spell of ignorance. The very order I have stated over my time as posting on this site is very farfetcd for many to grasp simply because it has been so long since this energy has shown on Earth. The things that are about to take place on Earth in the oncoming time shall be forgotten memories of where we really come from. As man progresses his thoughts, ideas, and minds outside of Earth and attempt to leave the vessel in which GOD has placed him; then the energy of that which created him will come to man. For it is a sign that man has reached the intelligence capabilities for which each man was created for. The choices each man made shall be brought before us as Jesus our Messiah returns along with others of the Anointed Spirits. At this time they will stand before the Negative spirits and the beast will be seen by all to bear witness. We men who live in the physical with the spirit of GOD placed in us will be held accountable for choices made. GOD knows all and when Jesus is sent to judge he will have many fellow children of GOD amongst, see GOD is a power that is understood by those humble enough to LOVE. Those that are joining the Messiah in his return are going to be set and created to do the task that they are to do. GOD has prepared and briefed each of his creations with the life, intelligence, love, and oneness that is required to spiritually be in touch with GOD and eachother. Jesus is given power from GOD that is unfathomable by man so I will not go into it. The order that I share with you is not a joke and I am not trying to put fear in anybodys heart. The biggest problem I have is that people are always trying to classify me. They wanna know what my religion is? Where Im from? ,etc… they ask me questions so that they are able to put me in a category. My point is that it has been so long since the word of GOD has been spoken consistently and sufficiently spoken to men and man has idolized so many other things over the time span that my words have a daunting and angry effect out of the people. People must look past that and hear my words from a person that truly loves them, without needing to know them. And the warning I give to you all my brothers and sisters is that I am to give the final order to those that I LOVE but, I don’t know. The order I have been teaching shall be filtered through all people’s codes, and through a complex equation effects the decisions and the energies going on all over the world. You see GOD is real right in front of you whether you recognize it or not all depends on you because GOD’s laws are the same everywhere its all about whether you have the intelligence to recognize it or not.

Well Elijah is here to lay it out before in plaintext, Im translating machine language into a nice pretty desktop page on Windows 7, or LINUX,lol. All you have to do is prove me wrong, ask questions, no anger just LOVE, we share that’s it.
The writer of the above analysis of the problem, elegant as it is, probably makes the assumption that after the collapse civilization will be rebuilt by men and women in the way that it has been rebuilt so many times before in history. But followers of this website like myself are betting that this time we are in for a WHOLE new paradigm of existence, which will be inaugurated by the return of the King of the Universe, our Lord and Master Jesus Christ!
There will not be a collapse but rather a spiritual rebirth. See the sword of Jesus is not the same as the sword of a man. Jesus shall begin the slaying of the beast in the spirit and at the heart of it’s existence. As life has taught man over the years the world passes over and causes men to forget but, GOD forgets nothing. My laws stand true in a world as this one, and I declare to all of you that I am going to change the world one soul at a time if I have to. AS LONG AS A PERSON BELIEVES IN GOD AS ONE AND BIGGER THAN THEIR UNDERSTANDING THEY ARE FORCED TO TAKE CERTAIN TURNS WITH THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR LIFE. I WORRY NOT OF HOW SOCIETY VIEWS PEOPLE, I LOOK AT THE SOUL OF A PERSON IN EACH INDIVIDUAL AND I TRY TO NEVER JUDGE BUT, ONLY DISCERN. BECAUSE PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND THE COMMANDMENTS ALL EQUAL THE SAME NUMBER. I HAVE FAITH IN MANKIND AND I HAVE FAITH IN THE CHURCH THAT JESUS SPOKE OF. IN MY MIND I DO REALIZE THAT I AM A PERFECTIONIST AND THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY THAT FALL SHORT BUT, I A MAN JUST LIKE YA’LL AND I HAVE TO KEEP MOTIVATED POSITIVE AND STRONG THEREFORE I HAVE FAITH IN MY GOD’S POWER IN EVERYONE
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU
-ELIJAH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]