Re: test the spirits

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on October 09, 2013 at 06:40:16:

In Reply to: Re: test the spirits posted by Susanne Baker on October 03, 2013 at 03:54:15:

We all are truly blessed to have you, as one of the supporters and readers of this “How Near Armageddon” website authored by Dr Janson.

As Christians, we hold each other up in times of need, and we all are truly blessed, when we support each other as Friends in Christ.

Jesus says to His disciples (including us) in Matthew 13: 16-17 :

16. "But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear.

17. I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, but they didn't see it. And they longed to hear what you hear, but they didn't hear it.

So, here is a Prayer for All Friends in Christ:

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace ..(Numbers 6:22-27)

I am re-looking at (studying with “a magnifying glass” in “fine detail”, figuratively) Chapter 11 of Dr Janson’s book “How Near Armageddon” published in 1999, Page 192 if you have the actual “out of print” book, otherwise the last two pages of Chapter 11 of her electronic book on this website.

The words "Christmas" (25th December), - "2004", - and "Earthquake" all carefully noted. The actual "HUGE" earthquake that took place on 26th December 2004 and following Tsunami also carefully noted.

I’m “seeing” some “more things” there, on Page 192, which seem to be happening today.

For instance:

“The Anger of the Nations”.

The people of the nations of the globe, seem to be very angry at the moment and getting angrier. This may lead to other dire consequences for the world, as Dr Janson explains. These others, who oppose the writings of Dr Janson , must not come and “cry” afterwards and say they didn’t know about these things.

It’s recorded here on Page 192 (already in 1 999) in clear, straight forward English.

Please don’t comment on this, just yet, as I want to finish this” intense and specific” study first. This may take a couple of weeks.

Thank You so much, for your courage and conviction.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]