The end of the "holding" of the four winds of the earth?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 08, 2013 at 06:29:04:

The end of the “holding” of the four winds of the earth?

After all that I have said on this Forum about the slowing of the jet stream in relation to Rev 7:1 (“four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth”) and it being the cause of extreme weather in recent times the comments in the media about the movement of the jet stream in relation to the 28 October 2013 St Jude storm needs to be addressed. The storm that developed over the Atlantic brought exceptionally strong winds to the UK and Europe and caused in particular the uprooting of trees, giant waves, some deaths, power outages and general disruption of daily life.

In a number of articles concerning the storm it is said that in the development of the storm, the jet stream was moving “particularly fast” and the jet stream was “particularly strong”.

According to my understanding of Revelation 7:1-3 we have experienced the ‘holding’ of the four winds of the earth in the slowing of the jet stream as I have shown on posts on this Forum.

At some point there is going to be a change from the “holding” of the four winds of the earth. Can the St Jude storm indicate the end of the “holding” of the four winds of the earth?

Rev 7:1-3 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

On 7 November 2013 Super Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest typhoons ever observed, with sustained winds of 315 kph (195 mph) and gusts as strong as 380 kph (235 mph), was churning across the Western Pacific toward the central Philippines.

Thousands of people in vulnerable areas of the Philippines were relocated as one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever observed was spinning toward the country.

Its wind strength made it equivalent to an exceptionally strong Category 5 hurricane.

The strength of the wind made it one of the four most powerful typhoons ever recorded in the world, and the most powerful to have made landfall.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]