A "day" can be millions of years

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 13, 2014 at 15:26:21:

A “day” can be millions of years

The understanding of the time measures of Revelation has revealed that the length of a “day” in Revelation is approx 288 years. I therefore believe that God has revealed (and this is extremely important at this point in time) that the length of a “day” in Biblical terms is not necessarily 24 hours as in our terms. This was, of course, already apparent in the words of Jesus Christ in John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”. It is only through the understanding of Revelation and the loosening of the seals of the scroll that a meaning relating to the time (in “days”) after the Resurrection has become known. In Revelation the “temple” or “body” (John 2:21 But he spoke of the temple of his body) is the Christian Church and Christian Faith that would spread to the ends of the earth. It is also apparent in the words of Peter in 2 Peter 3:8 “One day is with the Lord as a thousand years.”

As from this point in time, because God instructed me “to make known what I know” concerning the loosening of the first four seals of the scroll and what the book the Revelation of Jesus Christ “that God gave unto him” (Rev 1:1) has revealed about the length of a “day” I am compelled to confirm that a “day” in Scripture can be a time span only known to God. Therefore because of the knowledge that man has attained up to this point in time in the twenty-first century after the birth of Jesus Christ and what I have understood from Revelation I must declare that God created the universe and the earth over an exceedingly long period of time. This involved creation by God and evolution.

Because God has revealed through Revelation that the length of a “day” in Scripture can be much more than 24 hours let no man ever again put forward the argument that because of evolution the words of Genesis concerning Creation in “six days” are incorrect.

But because of the greatness of God’s power to have given the book of Revelation to John on Patmos in the form of visions that he had to write down and that I could at the end of the twentieth century with my knowledge of history and Scripture could understand God’s insight into how he would control the spread of the faith over the past two thousand years, as well as what we have learned from Scripture (the coming together of the dry bones in Ezekiel and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ) I also believe that it is in God’s power to create on the spot.

Those that are anti –faith, anti-religion and anti-Christ will of course harp on the verses of Genesis for they think that they can disprove Scripture through evolution. Because they are not believers they cast a blind eye to Biblical understanding. I believe that God has given the understanding of Revelation and the knowledge that a “day” can be a long period of time in order to finally put an end to the debate concerning the “days” of Creation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]