My view

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 09, 2014 at 16:41:36:

In Reply to: Re: A meteor shower never seen before posted by Martin on June 05, 2014 at 12:07:07:

Because it has been a while since my books were published and I do realize that many may not know why I make certain assertions and statements I shall give my side of the accusations that Martin has slung my way. This is an open Forum and somehow I prefer readers to say what they disagree with rather than they just try to trash it with letters of the alphabet that do not make sense.

So I shall write your comments and then give my view and I pray that God will give me the wisdom to convey and convince you that my insight is not driven by falsehoods and evil spirits.

Martin

“sure, who can argue against the fact that you were personally instructed by God...or believe to be the case?!..and according to your understanding...and believing in insights ad nauseum.”

My view

Yes, I do repeatedly say that I was given insight by a Divine intercession because this really did happen as I so often have related on this website. Here I must draw your attention to Rev 5:2-5
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

These verses reveal that only Jesus Christ can give the insight to loosen the seals of the scroll. Therefore I believe that only a Divine intercession could give the wisdom to understand the total meaning of Revelation. By the total meaning I do not mean randomly giving interpretation to verses, but understanding the total message of Revelation. I do believe I was given this insight, but it is very complex.

Martin

“you are not really sure, are you? same with the Baal prophets in the time of Elijah..same with the false prophets in the church today with a 66% strike rate.”

My view

I am sure that the Divine intercession happened. I am sure that God wishes at this point in time to give insight into the book Revelation. I am sure that the ‘signs’ of global warming and earthquake since the beginning of the twenty-first century are the signs given in the verses of the book Revelation.
Where do you come on the “66% strike rate”?
At least we do agree on the onslaught of false prophets in the Church. The ruling assemblies of the nations of the world no longer seek the guiding of God the Father in their deliberations and do not open their discussions with prayer – that children who are not sent to Church may never know the Wisdom of Scripture – because the knowledge of the Bible of their parents and the teachers at schools dwindle with every generation - and the pews in the churches on Sundays are almost empty.

Martin

“No, I am sure what I am talking about, just as I am sure the sun is still shining today.
...then so be it as you say.
the key to understanding Revelation is found in the book of Daniel, but like I've said before, what is the use if you are inclined to follow familiar spirits to do the drunken interpreting for you which you so eagerly hang on to which has nothing to do with the glorification of God but only draws attention to you.”

My view

I would not say that the “key” to the understanding of Revelation is found in Daniel, but numerous symbols of that book are used in Revelation, chapters 4 and 13 and in references to the “beast” in other chapters in Revelation. The symbols of Revelation come from both the Old and New Testaments. Of course I believe that the key to Revelation lies in the times of the Riders of the four horses of the Apocalypse as revealed to me in the Divine intercession.

I do not understand how you can say that my interpretation has “nothing to do with the glorification of God”. When I say that every verse in Revelation contributes to great insight that God wishes to give the inhabitants of the earth in 2014 - of how he knew even at the time that the vision was given to John on Patmos - God already knew how mankind would progress through the following two thousand years. God knows man so well that he could know exactly how long it would take to fulfill His plan - the course the nations would take through the following two thousand years. Not only this, he has been in control from the formation of the earth and he has known who will enter the Kingdom of heaven - whose names are written in the book of Life.

Rev.17:8 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

I am through every explanation of my interpretation glorifying the great Wisdom of Almighty God. I am confirming his omnipotent presence through every explanation of what I believe to be the fulfillment of the words of Revelation.

Martin
“to be quite frank and explicit: your spirit is drunk with doctrines of demons.
this applies to you, the self proclaimed 'queen of the South'”

My view

The words “queen of the south” come from Mat.12:39-42
Mat 12:39-42
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

It is because of what I understand Rev 12:1-2 to mean that I claim “queen of the south” refers to the woman that would be given the insight into the understanding of Revelation. If this sounds arrogant to you then so be it, but I believe that this insight was given me by God and he commanded that I make known what I know.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

There appeared a great wonder

Through the words of this verse the “wonder” pertains to two times. It relates to the star of Bethlehem at the time of the birth of Jesus Christ and it relates to the “morning star” which appeared on 28 August 2003. It indicates the time of the birth of Jesus Christ and also the time 28 August 2003, when the world was given the symbolic “morning star” that is mentioned in Rev 22:16: “I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”. These “wonders” or “signs” reveal the prophecy of the coming of Christ and the prophecy of the Return.

A sign of time measure in the stars.

Luke 21:25 “And there will be signs in the sun and the moon and in the stars.”
On 28 August 2003, the morning star was not Venus, but the planet Mars that was at its nearest point to the earth in 60 000 years. That day the planet Venus was below the horizon and could not be seen with the naked eye. The appearance of Mars in that position was a “wonder” because to me it confirmed the time of a “day” in Revelation. In my interpretation of Revelation a “day” is approx 288 years. There are “three and a half days” (Rev11:9 and 11:11) in each millennium AD1to AD1000 and 1000 to 2000. In the year 2287 Mars will again be so close to the earth. From the year 2000 to 2287 is 287 years which to me is a confirmation of the time of a “day” that I understood from the time measures given me through the Divine intercession and the symbolism of the verses of Revelation.

I believe this was a sign in the stars. It was revealed that the length of a “day” could be measured in the stars. It was the sign that the “three days and a half “ of the second millennium had come to end. It was also part of the opening of the sixth seal, which revealed a correlation between the words of Revelation and signs in the “sun, moon and stars” (Rev 6:12 “the sun became black with sackcloth of hair and the moon became as blood.”). 2003 -2004 indicates the end of the “three and a half days” (Rev 11:9 and 11:11).

Mat 12:42: “The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment”. The queen of the south shall rise up because the inhabitants of the earth will see the signs of the end. Not because she said so, but because God will fulfill the words of Revelation and Scripture. Glory be to God.

A woman clothed with the sun

The words, “A woman clothed with the sun” reveal the time of the birth of Jesus Christ. The symbol of the “sun” comes from Malachi 4:2 “Unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings”, which is a prediction of the coming of the Christ. Therefore “clothed with the sun” means bearing the fulfillment of the prophecy of the coming of the Messiah. In the end time it means bearing the testimony of Jesus Christ and the understanding of the book Revelation.

And the moon under her feet

These words reveal that it will be to a woman that the insight and understanding shall be given of how the times of the “sun, moon and stars” relate to time measure in the end time.
“and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.”
The “twelve stars” are ultimately the twelve time measures of Revelation that I believe I understood from the Divine intercession.
Therefore I understand the “crown of twelve stars” in Rev 12:1 to be the indication that the one that would understand the time measures of Revelation is the symbolic meaning of the person who would give insight into Revelation and the symbolic meaning of “queen of the south” in Mat 12:42. A woman “who came from the uttermost parts of the earth” near the time of judgment, that was given insight through a Divine intervention to the times of the “seven thunders”. The Divine intervention took place on the slopes of Table Mountain on the shores of the great African continent.

It also has to do with Rev 1:6 "And he has made us kings and priests unto God and his Father" Therefore also "queen" of the south.

Martin

“1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Rom_16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
it could be...it could be...it could be
what is Revelation then? isn't it something revealed? known? known for a fact?
what is this 'could be'? what is this 'I believe'?
'we have been mislead'? we? no no no, I'd rather say you have been mislead!
'instructed by God' sure, which God?”

My view

Don’t accuse and condemn the messenger if you don’t like the message.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]