Re: A meteor shower never seen before

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Martin on June 05, 2014 at 12:07:07:

In Reply to: Re: A meteor shower never seen before posted by Elana Janson on June 04, 2014 at 14:42:21:

sure, who can argue against the fact that you were personally instructed by God...or believe to be the case?!..and according to your understanding...and believing in insights ad nauseum.

you are not really sure, are you? same with the Baal prophets in the time of Elijah..same with the false prophets in the church today with a 66% strike rate.

No, I am sure what I am talking about, just as I am sure the sun is still shining today.

...then so be it as you say.

the key to understanding Revelation is found in the book of Daniel, but like I've said before, what is the use if you are inclined to follow familiar spirits to do the drunken interpreting for you which you so eagerly hang on to which has nothing to do with the glorification of God but only draws attention to you.

to be quite frank and explicit: your spirit is drunk with doctrines of demons.

this applies to you, the self proclaimed 'queen of the South'

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Rom_16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

it could be...it could be...it could be

what is Revelation then? isn't it something revealed? known? known for a fact?

what is this 'could be'? what is this 'I believe'?

'we have been mislead'? we? no no no, I'd rather say you have been mislead!

'instructed by God' sure, which God?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]