Do not be deceived

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 11, 2014 at 05:36:40:

In Reply to: Thank You posted by Ben Curran on October 11, 2014 at 03:25:10:

Thank you for your post. Very interesting things are happening at the moment. That is, from my point of view, because I believe we are near the end time and because I am convinced that I do understand most of the meaning of the book of Revelation.

I have reached the point that I have said as much as can be said concerning my understanding of the book. I now await further ‘signs’ that will reveal and confirm what is said in Revelation and the prophecies of the end time foretold by Jesus Christ himself.

I fear that we are heading for a time of confusion and tribulation that is the result of the West having fallen away from the Faith and having been deceived in thinking that the power of God has no relevance in modern times.

Therefore what is about to happen will not be seen as a culmination of what was established in Scripture and fulfilled by the coming of the Christ. We are warned about this in the understanding of the deceit by the “beasts” in Revelation and in the words of Jesus Christ.

Mathew 24:23-27 Then if any man shall, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, in so much that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you , Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold he is in secret chambers; believe it not. For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.”

Remember!! Luke 21:27 “And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” Revelation 1:7 Behold he comes with clouds and every eye will see him.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]