Running "to and fro"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Susanne Baker on November 16, 2014 at 08:22:31:

The verse that I have taken the words "to and fro" is from Dan.12:4

At the present time I find Christians moving away to foreign lands, saying that they do so because of fear and a lowering of their lifestyles in their own land. They wish to find peace and goodwill toward themselves in these foreign lands as well as the perfect lifestyles that suit their particular needs.

According to Acts 17:24-28 God knows perfectly well where He wished to place each person. I find it very difficult to deal with today's distrust of God's protection among Christians.

I can fully understand if someone receives a commission from The Lord to go and serve as missionaries in foreign lands or when Christians must flee if their lives are in danger.

What I find difficult to understand is the need for Christians to flee without their lives being in danger or without being persecuted for their faith.

It seems that Christians who live in lands with freedom of religion prefer to run to more wealthier nations.

That is what I meant by being deceived by the very wealthy Great City of Revelation.

Is this one of the ways that even the elect will be deceived in the short time.

As this is not the only life Christians will have and Jesus promised resurrection , it makes no sense to flee if you are not persecuted.

How will the Kingdom and the Church grow in a land if all Christians flee to greener pastures?

Is this one of the ways that the elect will be worshipping the beast of Revelation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]