Predictions happening at the same time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 21, 2015 at 18:41:28:

The same time

Those who have studied this website and read my books will know that according to my understanding of the total meaning of Revelation, the chapters and certain sections of Revelation start at a point in history and progress to a happening in the end time. In this way the many signs of the end time are revealed to us in various chapters of Revelation. I have always believed that when these signs start coming together at the same time we must take note.

These signs seem to be confirmation that we are in the “little season” (Rev 6:11 and Rev 20:3).

It should be borne in mind that during the “little season” the power of the “dragon “ and the “beast” (manifestations of influence of Satan that developed during the past centuries that have been identified on this website) is at its peak.

Death of Christians

In my previous post I pointed out that Rev 6:9-11reveals that in the “little season” Christians will be killed for their faith. Sadly again last week-end Christians in India died while attending church.

Cyclone Pam in south-west Pacific

Revelation 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

Rev 7:1-3 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

In the last decade we have experienced a number of category 5 hurricanes , cyclones and typhoons. The eye of Cyclone Pam that developed in the Pacific scraped the eastern edge of Efate Island, and the capital of Vanuatu, Port Vila on Friday night. This cyclone produced winds as high as 165 mph. Satellite estimates place this cyclone among the strongest to have ever developed since records began.

It seems therefore that we are in a time that the ‘winds of the earth’ are no longer being held back.

Gathering of armies on the breadth of the earth

Revelation 20:7-9King James Version (KJV)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city:

At the present time there is unrest in Ukraine despite a cease-fire (some seem to think a war in Europe is unavoidable) – war in Syria and Iraq and the US and Iran are trying to negotiate a nuclear deal. The result of the general election in Israel has taken a step toward maintenance of the unity of faith and state rather than division of territory in a dual state situation.

These factors could indicate the gathering of the nations and the compassing of the ‘beloved city’.

“Four corners” and “four quarters”
Note the words “four corners of the earth” in Rev 7:1 and “four quarters of the earth” (Rev 20:8). The similarity of these phrases seems to confirm the time of the “short” or “little season”. In my analysis of Revelation the repetition of similar words or phrases indicate happenings taking place at the same time. According to my understanding of Revelation the “little season” comes after the thousand years (c AD 1000-2000).

These “signs” mentioned are from the book Revelation.

Because it was made known to me that we are near the end time I must also refer to the words of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 24:29

“ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light..”

Total eclipses of the moon and the sun.

It should be noted that in 2015 there is a total solar eclipse on 20 March. There are also two total lunar eclipses on 4 April and 28 September 2015.

Rev 10:8-10

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

I think that we can understand the meaning of these words at this point in time. The “little book” is the book Revelation. The repetition of the word “little” indicates it is the time of the “little season”. Once one has understood the meaning of the book Revelation and the time has come that the symbolic mighty angel of Revelation chapter 10 connects what is prophesied in Revelation to what is happening on earth, those who have the insight into what is happening (at the present time) will on the one hand be thankful to know that God has always known what will happen (“sweet as honey”) but the happenings will make them feel ill (“belly was bitter”).

How dreadful the devastation on the Pacific Islands, the wars in the Middle East and the death of Christians.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]