The Two Beasts Out Of The Earth And Sea

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John Matthews on June 19, 2015 at 05:53:31:

I’d like to ask you to do something for us again. Sorry!!! But this could happen again.

If possible, can you please give a short one sentence definition of:

1.)The Beast out of the Sea, and
2.)The Beast out of the Earth.

Like the definitions of the Beast and the False Prophet taken from your book “How Near Armageddon”:

THE BEAST: “The rule of the West that did not distinguish Christianity as the Absolute Truth”.

THE FALSE PROPHET: “Man, the humanist, who believed that all could be accomplished by the intellect and not by dependence on Christ”.

I find these shorter definitions of great assistance in understanding the meaning of your interpretation of the book Revelation.

You yourself have said, not only that the MEANING of words (even a single word) in REVELATION are important, but also their REPETITION, and POSITION placing, in the SCROLL.

From my viewpoint, this is absolutely TRUE.

The very high standard and quality of your writings in your books, as well as in your website postings, together with your amazing, accurate interpretations of the book Revelation (numerous predictions), bring a meaningful understanding to the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him, recorded through John, the beloved disciple, as instructed.

Which I’ve never understood, seen or heard anywhere else, BEFORE.

Does this mean, or is this in itself, another “sign” indicating that we are presently living in the end times. Yes.

As more and more “Christians” come to understand and realize, what you have written, and also see and become more aware (there is some very real awareness, worldwide already) of the signs that God is revealing to mankind at this time, so too will they realize, even if some don’t want to, that the Return of Christ is imminent.

No one exactly knows, as you have said and as the Holy Bible has said BEFORE you, when this will be.

Nevertheless, the following for all the readers of this website, to consider:

“TODAY”, and not BEFORE, through your writings we know that in Revelation, there are 3 ˝ years in the first millennium and 3 ˝ years in the second millennium.

A year in Revelation is 288 years, shortened, (by how much is also not exactly known, as I have understood), otherwise no-one will be saved. NO-ONE. No, NOT ONE.

By CALCULATION: 3 ˝ + 3 ˝ = 7 : multiplied by 288 gives 2016 (shortened - by how much !)

For each to consider, without speculation: Will the year 2016, or BEFORE, be significant?

Only God can tell us. Only God can show us.

We just need to keep “our lamps filled with oil”, to keep our “light shining” (CHRISTIAN FAITH).

Being prepared. This is wise.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]