Re: The Two Beasts Out Of The Earth And Sea

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 09, 2015 at 06:57:24:

In Reply to: The Two Beasts Out Of The Earth And Sea posted by John Matthews on June 19, 2015 at 05:53:31:

It is very important to remember that in order to understand the book Revelation one has to be able to understand how every section and verse contributes to the total understanding of the book.

By trying to explain the beasts of Revelation in two sentences can never cover the full meaning conveyed in Revelation. In the Q&A section of this website a full explanation is given of the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth.

The false prophet of Revelation is explained in Rev 19:20 “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he had deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.” The “false prophet” is the ideology that came with secular government of the nations, that misled man in believing that he could live without faith in God and that the earth and the universe is only that which he can see and understand.

As difficult as it might be to believe at this point in time I experienced a Divine intercession that commanded me to make known that Revelation can be understood by correlating the opening of the first four seals of the book Revelation to four distinct times in history - Also that we are near the end time.

What I have understood in the past some nineteen years I have written in my books and on this website. I believe that this must be correct for I have been able to bring together all the chapters of Revelation. It seems through my understanding that Revelation measures to 2016, but as I have said in numerous previous posts I do not know when the Return will be. We shall now have to wait for the sure signs. I shall with my knowledge try to connect these to the words of Revelation in the time to come.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]