Connection of heaven and earth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 30, 2016 at 09:24:27:

Connection of heaven and earth

If “the bottomless pit” in Revelation is symbolic of what we now know as a Black Hole then there is possibly within Revelation a dimension of understanding that connects science and religion and through this insight into Gods connection to mankind on earth.

Connecting heaven and earth

On this website I have shown how the symbolism of the verses of Revelation connect what has happened on earth in the past two thousand years since the coming of the Christ, to what was predestined by God to take place during that time even at the end of the first century AD when John on the island of Patmos saw the visions that the angel commanded him to write down and is the book Revelation in the Bible.

In the chapters of Revelation we are given insight into what is taking place in the heavens. The purpose of this being to make Christians aware of the connection of earth to heaven, life after death and how God is and has been in control of all that is and has taking place in the universe.
If “the bottomless pit” is symbolic of what we now know as a Black Hole in space then there is the possibility of further revelation connecting heaven and earth through our knowledge of science.

Light

Revelation is essentially concerned with light: Jesus “the Sun of Righteousness” (Malachi 4:2).

His face was as the sun

Revelation 1:15 “His countenance was as the sun”
Revelation 1:10-16King James Version (KJV)
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Colour in Revelation

Those who have read my books will know that in my analysis of Revelation the wall of the New Jerusalem in Rev 21:17-21I discovered that the colours of the precious stones of the wall of the New Jerusalem are representative of the colours of the rainbow. This is of particular significance because the words “transparent glass” and “clear glass” also describe the “city”.

Revelation 21:17-21King James Version
(KJV)

17 "And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

I believe that through the colours of the specific stones (having the colours of the rainbow) representing the foundations of the wall of the New Jerusalem, Revelation is also revealing through our knowledge of science the power of Gods “light” through the appearance of the New Jerusalem.

The presence of evil

Revelation also reveals the presence of evil that has pursued the spread of the Christian faith since the coming of the Christ.

Rev 12:2-4

Revelation 12:2-4King James Version (KJV)

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The short season

Because I believe God made known to me that we are near the end time and that we are in the final ‘short season’, in the time that Satan is released from “the bottomless pit” I am considering whether the knowledge revealed to us through science concerning the supermassive black hole in the Milky Way is possibly revealed in the words of Revelation. I say this essentially because of the words “bottomless pit” and the measure “1000 years” in Revelation 20:3.

(Basic science)
The Electromagnetic Spectrum
If one places a glass prism in sunlight, you will find that a band of coloured light is produced. The white sunlight is split up into a spectrum of several colours. Like the colours of the rainbow, which is a natural spectrum, the colours range from red through orange, yellow, green and blue to violet.

The New Jerusalem

I therefore believe that Revelation is revealing through the specific gemstones selected for the wall of the New Jerusalem having the colours of the spectrum and the colours of the rays of sunlight that we can observe. Indicating God as the source of light in the universe.

Again symbolically that in the darkness of the universe God the Father is the source of light for all the light that we can observe. This is supported by the words of Rev 21:23 “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.”

(Basic science)

Invisible rays
If a thermometer is placed just beyond the red end of the spectrum, it will show a slight rise in temperature. This is because the Sun’s light contains invisible heat rays that lie beyond the red in the spectrum and consequently called infra-red rays. Other kinds of detectors will show that there are more invisible rays beyond the infra-red: first come microwaves and then radio waves. Other invisible rays lie beyond the violet end of the spectrum- ultra-violet rays, X-rays, gamma rays and cosmic rays. In fact, visible light makes up only a very small section of this great spectrum of rays.
Many uses
Today we know that these invisible rays have many different uses and may seem to be entirely different. The all belong to one great family of rays called electro-magnetic radiation. This radiation is composed of vibrating electric and magnetic fields, and it travels in a wave motion through empty space and through transparent substances. For example, glass and water are transparent to light just as our flesh is transparent to X-rays and the walls of houses are transparent to radio waves.
Energy
The whole electromagnetic spectrum is made up of energy that moves in a wave motion at a fixed velocity (that of light).
The rays have different wavelengths
The only difference between the various kinds of rays is their particular wavelength - the distance between each maximum of energy as the wave passes. The range of wavelengths is enormous - from less than one hundred – million – millionth of a meter for cosmic rays to thousands of meters for radio waves. Light occupies the very small wavelength band of 4-7 ten-millionth of a meter.
Frequency
The various rays may also be identified by their frequency – their rate of vibration – as well as by their wavelength. Electromagnetic frequencies vary from ten thousand vibrations a second for radio waves up to a million million million million vibrations a second for cosmic rays.
Energy
In the electromagnetic spectrum, waves with the smallest wavelength have the highest energy.
Radiation
Beyond the visible spectrum, even beyond the ultra-violet is the region of penetrating, high - energy radiation.

Revelation and science
Revelation 20:1-3King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The measure of “1000 years”

It has recently (therefore in the “little season”) been discovered that the black supermassive black hole Sagittarius A in the centre of the Milky Way is accelerating cosmic rays at energies much larger than observed before in the Milky Way.

Now possibly no one is going to think that there is a significance in this discovery in relation to Revelation except me who believes that it was made known that we are in the final short season. Perhaps it is because I have been open to greater insight into the meaning of the “thousand years” in Revelation.

In the articles on the discovery of the accelerating cosmic rays it says that somewhere within the central 33 light years of the Milky way there is a astrophysical source capable of accelerating protons to energies of about one petaelectronvolt, continuously for at least 1000 years.

The centre of our galaxy is home to many objects capable of producing cosmic rays of high energy but the supermassive black hole Sagittarius A is the most plausible source.

So why should this be of significance in relation to Rev 20:3
Rev 20:3 “And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.”

Could Revelation be revealing that in the “little season” we would discover that black hole Sagittarius A accelerates protons continuously for 1000 years?

Is Revelation giving us greater insight into the connection between heaven and earth? Are unseen rays from sources in the heavens ‘carrying’ unseen influences on our spirits or bodies?

Is Revelation figuratively and literally through science revealing that in the “short season” we are experiencing the culmination of the Satan’s deception?

Compare these verses:

‘The sun shall not smite thee’

Ps 121:6-7

“The sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil”.

Revelation 16:8 -9 “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God which hath power over these plagues.”

Does Revelation confirm that God also connects to earth through radiation and rays from the heavens?

What about the X-ray-like image of Jesus on the Turin shroud?

The Turin Shroud (From the internet)
“A team of Italian scientists claims a powerful magnitude 8.2 quake, which occurred in Old Jerusalem in the year 33 AD, would have been strong enough to release neutron particles from crushed rock.

The flood of neutrons may have imprinted an X-ray-like image of Jesus on to the 14ft linen burial cloth by reacting with nitrogen nuclei.

Radiation emissions could also have increased levels of atomic strains of carbon in the Shroud.”

Did the radiation come from a source in the heavens at the time of the Resurrection? Radiation therefore controlled by God.

The omnipresence of God.

Therefore Revelation reveals that God is the source of light, through seen and unseen rays of the universe connects the heavens to the earth and to man. Therefore we have at present some insight into Gods concept of time - a day can be to God as a thousand years.

Moses could not look at His countenance Exodus 33:23

Exodus 33:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”

And the children of Israel could see a radiance in the face of Moses after he had been in the presence of God.

Exodus 34:29

Exodus 34:29 New International Version (NIV)
29 When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD.

From the internet

There are billions and billions of galaxies, composed of billions and billions of stars that shine light across the Universe. In between these galaxies are clouds of hydrogen and helium that indicate amounts of light. However, a study by the Carnegie Institution For Science found that there is 400% more light in the Universe than can be explained by galaxies and quasars. The paper was published in the Astrophysical Journal Letters. Scientists ponder "Where is all that light coming from? It’s missing from our census.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]