Re: War on Christians

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on June 08, 2006 at 06:45:24:

In Reply to: Re: War on Christians posted by cpnel on June 05, 2006 at 15:57:19:

We all, Christians and non-Christians “alike”, would do well, to consider with the greatest care and reasoning what the author of these books has written.

These things are actually happening in real life at the “present time”.

Why would anyone not consider and/or believe something actually happening?

Are they perhaps trying to cover up, or justify their own wrong doings, or the mistakes they have made in their own personal lives?

It’s so easy to slander and accuse others.
I’ve done it myself, many times, with the greatest of ease.

Truly, the most difficult thing to do, is “to see” ones own weaknesses and faults.

Unfortunately, we all (every single human being) have done wrong things (sinned) in our lives. I’d like to say that my mistakes aren’t as bad as those, of others.

But this wouldn’t be true.

The way I understand it, the main purpose of the “How near Armageddon” website , as explained many times by Dr. Janson (through a Divine Intervention in August 1996), is to communicate to as many, who are prepared to take note, what has already taken place, what is presently happening, and what still has to take place, possibly in the very near future, within the nations of the world.

If possible read and study the books carefully, and then watch CNN, BBC or Sky News.

For me, “ How near” are the operative words.

To-day, I “try” only to look at myself and see, “only” with the help of God, where I can
perhaps become more a person that He would like me to be. And I must admit there is still a reasonable amount (perhaps a lot) of work to be done.

To disagree and to get into a conflict situation with you is a total waste of time and effort,
as we ourselves have already proven

I am a Christian (my own words), you are not a Christian (your own words).
We therefore have nothing in common.

I believe that this website is a website with Christian beliefs.
Therefore, you also have nothing in common with it.

“We both” now need to move on.

So I’ll share a very recent e-mail I received from Errol with you, and then move on:

Email received from Errol:

“I have posted the Petition to the Minister of Justice calling for a Marriage Protection Amendment to our Constitution on my website.

This document will be handed over to the minister by the combined Church leadership on Sunday 4 June at 6 pm at the gates of Parliament.

Please take the time to read it and familiarise yourself with the Biblical argument for the Church's opposition to same-sex "marriage".

In Him
Errol

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]