Re: Betogings.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 15, 2017 at 14:58:20:

In Reply to: Betogings. posted by Susanne Baker on May 12, 2017 at 04:43:57:

Yes I do believe that we are in the “short season” before the Return. The power of the “beast” as revealed in Revelation has reached its peak.

In Revelation the rider on the white horse symbolises the unity of God with the ruling of the nations. Mankind could not maintain this unity and over centuries continued to move ever more away from the teachings of Scripture. Revelation reveals that the deception of Satan gradually overcame man in all his thinking. We are living the result of this cunning and fraud of the ‘beast’ and the ‘dragon’, as revealed in Revelation, on the weaknesses of human beings and seeing the outcome of the deception in the actions of the leadership of the nations.
Revelation 19:19-21New International Version (NIV)
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.

Verse 19 relates to the wars through the centuries and also the final Armageddon.

The destruction of the beast is yet to come.
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Revelation says that when the time is near there will, thank God, still be good people doing right and following the teachings of Scripture.

Even when the signs of the end are very clear there is
always hope of eternal life for the faithful.

Revelation 22:10-16New International Version (NIV)
10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]