Signs in the Sun, Moon and Stars

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 09, 2017 at 05:17:55:

Signs in the sun, moon and stars

It seems as if the signs are coming together

Because, I believe, that I was instructed on 22 August 1996 to make known that the first four seals of the book Revelation are connected to four specific years in the time since John was given the visions of the book Revelation to write down on the Isle of Patmos, and it was made known to me that we are near the end time, I must again draw readers’ attention to the way specific happenings (that we are witnessing at the present time) link to what Jesus Christ said concerning the end time.

The words of Jesus Christ

Matthew 24:29-30
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven be shaken.
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

“Tribulation”

I understand “tribulation” to mean a time when Christianity is undermined by authority or an enemy and Christians are intimidated, threatened, fear for their life or are killed because of their faith. In recent years and at the present time Christians are dying for their faith.

The short season

I believe we are at the present time in the ‘short season’. In Rev 6:9-11it is revealed that in the “short season” Christians shall die as they did in centuries past.

Revelation 6:9-11King James Version
(KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Democracy brought about the equalization of the faiths of the world before the law. Therefore for a reasonably long time religious wars largely came to an end. In recent years, in this time that I believe to be the “little season” this has changed. In recent years Christians have been killed for their faith as they were in religious wars in history.

Killed because of their faith
This has happened in recent years. From 24 July 2014, the time that the church of the prophet Jonah was destroyed in Iraq till November 2016 Christian churches and sites were devastated and Christians were killed. Christians have also died in terror killings all over the world.

The words of Jesus Christ: Matthew
24:29 “shall the sun be darkened”

We are presently in the time of solar eclipse. The following solar eclipse is on 21 August 2017

It should be noted that since 24 July 2014 when the church of Jonah was destroyed there have been two total eclipses of the sun 20 March 2015 and 9 March 2016 and another is to happen on 21 August 2017.

After 21 August 2017 there will not be a total eclipse of the sun till 2 July 2019.

Matthew 24:29 “and the moon shall not give her light”

It will be a time of lunar eclipse
Therefore since the church of Jonah was destroyed (24 July 2014) there have been three total eclipses of the moon.

The last lunar tetrad took place over the years 2014 and 2015. (A tetrad is when four lunar eclipses occur.) The first Blood Moon eclipse in the series of four happened on the night of April 14-15, 2014. The second one took place was October 7-8, 2014, and the third one (the shortest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century) was April 4, 2015.

The fourth and final total lunar eclipse of the 2014-2015 tetrad – the last Blood Moon – fell on the night of 27-28 September 2015. It was also a supermoon. The eclipse was visible to sky watchers in North America, and the partial phases were seen from various places around the world.

Matthew 24:29 “and the stars shall fall from heaven”

In recent years we have seen spectacular meteor showers (2016) and asteroids falling to earth. On 15 February 2013 a large asteroid fell in Russia. Three asteroids passed relatively close to earth. January 2015, February 2017 and 19 April 2017.
Meteor shower possibly brightest ever
There is going to be a meteor shower on 12 August, 2017. According to astronomers this will one of the brightest showers in the recorded human history. It will light up the night sky and some of these might even be visible during the day. This meteor shower is being considered as a once in a lifetime opportunity as the next meteor shower will only be in 96 years time.

The powers of the heavens shaken

These words, I believe, pertain to great earthquake and global warming. It has been mentioned on this website that great earthquake on earth can bring about a minute shift in the axis of the earth. This occurred on 26 December 2004 during the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake. It also occurred during the Chile earthquake (2016) and the Japan earthquake (2011). The depletion of water (through global warming) on the Indian sub-continent has caused a movement of the tilt of the earth to the east.

These words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:29 are also echoed in Revelation 6:12-13

Revelation 6:12-13 King James Version (KJV)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

It seems as if we are witnessing these signs at the present time. Total eclipses of the sun and the moon, Christians persecuted (“sackcloth of hair”), great earthquake, seasonal changes (“untimely figs”) and great windstorms as results of global warming.

The words of Jesus Christ:” And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

The rare star formation 23 October 2017

It remains to be seen if the rare star formation of 23 September 2017, that according to some astrologers links to Rev 12:1 could be the sign of the Son of man.

Revelation 12:1King James Version (KJV)

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that I understand this verse to indicate the coming of the Christ (born to Mary) “a woman clothed with the sun”, the spread of Christian faith personified as “the woman” pursued by the “dragon” in Revelation, chapter 12, but also the ultimate understanding of the time measures of Revelation in the end time (“the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars”).

The rare sign in the stars also comes at a time that the other signs mentioned in Matthew 24:29-30 and Rev 6:12-13 also seem to be happening.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]