Re: MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 23, 2019 at 02:43:35:

In Reply to: Re: MOUNT ZION posted by Elana Janson on March 05, 2019 at 09:49:58:

Dear Dr. Elana,
Thank you for your reply (“Not a time to worry where you are”), dated 5 March 2019. I also would agree with you on this. However another well-known prophecy teacher is adamant that God will command the righteous/faithful from all over the world to flee to Judea (during the tribulation period) for safety during WW3 and the aftermath of “Wormwood”.
Would you care to comment on the scriptures he quotes for his view? (See below).
“If God is going to command the righteous to flee (Rev 18:4) (modern day New York) and some of those faithful respond because they want to obey need deliverance, then God will surely intervene.
This is the key phase for Elijah's two years (Jer 51:46) of calling the faithful throughout the entire world (Mt 24:14) to safety in Jerusalem (Jer 51:45)/Judea from WW3 and Wormwood. Obviously, most of those who escape to Judea will come in this phase. And if human nature does not change before then, it's a safe bet that the bulk will arrive at the very end of the phase, right before Wormwood materializes in the sky (from Heaven), on or around Pentecost, 2026.
Like the article says, after that area (Damascus) gets nuked by Israel in the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war, we will be told to go Israel/Judea first (Joel 2:32). Then, by the time the Abomination of Desolation happens, we are to flee to Jordan (Mt 24:16).”
Rev 18:4 - Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
Jer 51:45 - 45 “Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the LORD.
Jer 51:46 - Do not lose heart or be afraid when rumours are heard in the land; one rumour comes this year, another the next, rumours of violence in the land and of ruler against ruler.
Matthew 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matthew 24:16 - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Joel 2:32 - 32 And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]