Then shall the tribes of the earth mourn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 10, 2019 at 06:47:34:

I believe we are in the final short season.

Matthew 24:30-31 King James Version (KJV)
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

As I mentioned previously, the Venus -Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 or the sign in the stars on 23 September 2017 (that seems to reflect Rev 12:1) could be the “sign of the Son of man” spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:30.

According to Matthew 24:30 a time of mourning for all the tribes of the earth is to follow the sign in the heavens. Because there has been an intensification of climate change since 2017 and this intensification in 2019 has affected virtually every nation of the globe the following has to be noted. The nations now realise that climate change has to be addressed. The measures that would have to be taken to counteract climate change sufficiently are expensive and with a world essentially built and dependent on an economy based on the burning of fossil fuel chances cannot be taken. The inhabitants of the earth have to be fed. Climate change is already having a profound effect on agriculture. We may be entering this time of mourning.

Therefore, the question at the present time is how long can the time of “mourning” be.

Understanding the sounding of the trumpets in Revelation

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I believe through the insight into Revelation that we are in the time of the sounding of the fifth and sixth trumpets and the seventh trumpet is about to sound. We know through the understanding of Revelation that a number of things are revealed in the words of the sounding of the last three trumpets of Revelation. Things that pertain to the present time.

The words of Christ seem to reveal the time of the sounding of the trumpets in this time of mourning.

This then seems to confirm to a degree the time 2016 and 2017 as the time of the sign of Matthew 24:30.

Note how the words “four winds, from one end of heaven to the other” spoken by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:31 seems to relate to the time of the “four winds” in Revelation.

Revelation 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Fires in the Arctic Circle

A meeting of our knowledge and the words of Revelation.

It is the strong winds currently blowing in the Arctic that are helping to intensify the fires.
Extremely dry ground and hotter than average temperatures, combined with heat, lightning and strong winds, have caused the fires in the Arctic Circle to spread rapidly. The burning has been sustained by the forest ground, which consists of exposed, thawed, dried peat - a substance with high carbon content. These conditions, not usually seen in June, were established in June 2019, the hottest June for the planet yet observed since records began.

The fires are releasing large volumes of previously stored carbon dioxide and methane - carbon stocks that have in some cases been held in the ground for thousands of years.

Scientists say what we're seeing is evidence of the kind of feedbacks we should expect in a warmer world, where increased concentrations of greenhouse gases drive more warming, which then begets the conditions that release yet more carbon into the atmosphere.

Residues from these fires carried by air, wind and water will eventually come to settle on ice surfaces further north, darkening them and accelerate melting.

At a regular United Nations briefing in Geneva on July 12, 2019 a spokesperson for the World Meteorological Society said the wildfires in the Arctic since the start of June were unprecedented. In June, these wildfires emitted 50 megatonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere that is the equivalent of Sweden’s annual total CO2 emissions.
Acceleration of conditions in 2019
Of significance is that these emissions are more than was released by Arctic fires in the same month between 2010 and 2018 combined.

The words “air” in Revelation.
Revelation 9:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Smoke in the air

Significant smoke in the air globally in the end time, has to be taken into account. The combination of the word “air” and “smoke” in the sounding of the fifth trumpet is of significance. I say this because the word “air” also appears in Rev 16:17.
Revelation 16:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The concept of “air” is repeated in the words “the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven”.

Revelation 19:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

The midst of heaven

I have always wondered why the fowls ‘that fly in the midst of heaven’ are called.
I think climate change is revealing the answer. Warming temperatures, shifting seasons, changing precipitation, and rising sea levels are disrupting the behaviour of birds and the ecosystems that support them.

Birds shifting Northward and
Southward.

Warmer temperatures are forcing birds to winter and breed farther north than in the past. Some species are now found farther south than in previous years.

Revelation 19:17-21 King James Version (KJV)

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Gather together

Jesus Christ uses the words “gather together” in Matthew 24:31

In verse 18 Revelation reveals how the birds ate the flesh of the dead through the ages. Verses 19 and 20 is the destruction of the final battle. I believe this is Armageddon revealed through the repetition of the words “gather” and “together” (see Rev.16:16 “ And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon”).

The fowls are spared

It seems that Revelation reveals that when the fowls can no longer exist on the equator (“midst of heaven”) because of global warming and climate change they have to be called back or gathered to be spared. Symbolically the time predestined by God to save the fowls of the earth and destroy evil on earth. Therefore, they are gathered. It seems it is revealed in verse 21 that the birds will not be destroyed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]