The midnight cry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 28, 2019 at 16:06:23:

The midnight cry

I have told you in previous posts of the signs in the stars in 2016 and 2017. I have told you that the Resurrection is brought into relation with the “four winds”. We have seen four great category 5 storms blow across the earth in 2005 and 2019.

The ten virgins

The question that now needs urgent attention is: Why in the parable of the ten virgins, after the midnight cry was heard, was the door shut to the foolish virgins.

They were all expecting the bridegroom; they all took their lamps.

Matthew 25:1-6 King James Version (KJV)
25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

You must prepare yourself

I believe that God wishes us to prepare ourselves when we become aware of the signs of the end time to keep our faith alive and not keep ourselves occupied with that which can do our faith harm.

Why?

Is it because it will be a time of many distractions that can harm our faith? Is it because the signs when they begin to happen are going to happen very quickly? Is it because the power of evil will be so strong that we may still stumble? It could be all of these.

All ten were expecting the bridegroom!

The important thing to bear in mind is that all ten virgins were expecting the bridegroom.

Do not at this time put your attention on things that are not favourable in the eyes of God. Your attention may be on those things when the Return of the Christ happens.

Matthew 25:7-13 King James Version (KJV)
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Keep the light of your faith sustained

In the time of the signs of the end time the flame of the believer’s faith must be constantly sustained. Do not be distracted by sinful deeds and you are caught unprepared. No light in your lamp and no oil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]