Much To Be Absorbed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on April 19, 2020 at 09:16:24:

In Reply to: The Plague and the Fall posted by Elana Janson on March 29, 2020 at 02:32:28:

Much To be Absorbed

In this post of yours; “The Plague and the Fall” and in the next one following; “The time measure of “hour” in Revelation”, there is really a lot of important information and detail to be absorbed.

For the benefit of all those, who have perhaps undertaken this extraordinary journey with you through the many years past, I’d like to “highlight” what we may have all forgotten, and that is:

In your own words, in the Introduction, on page (vi) of your book “How Near Armageddon”:

“It will be seen that Revelation is also very closely related to the twentieth century and the present time.

We are now, at the end of the twentieth century, living in the time of the seventh “bowl of wrath”.

I call this book “How Near Armageddon” for this is what the reader will ponder at the end of the book.

Armageddon is a final battle that is going to involve east and west and is going to take place near or in the Middle East”.(End of quote)

I think, surely, that we all know, by now, that this battle, together with a plague of hail, and an economically devastating earthquake, is what remains to happen, in the not too distant future.

Personally, I think it is going to be "much", "much" worse than what we are experiencing, right now.

Who can actually survive this, for a long extended period of time, and that’s why the Second Coming, and the rapture, has to be inevitable.

“Someone” has to “save” us from this. It’s terrible! We can't even save ourselves.

The Leaders of the world and its inhabitants need to WAKE UP, quickly. Really!

But are they going to do that. I don’t think so.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]