The measure of altar reveals a shortening of days

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 22, 2020 at 09:35:13:

The measure of the altar reveals the shortening of days

(Have the book Revelation at hand)

I believe we can now, as a result of establishing the measure of “forty and two months” from the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020, measure the “altar” according to Rev 11:1.

In order to understand the total revelation of the “altar”, we have to take into account all the positions in which the word “altar” appears in Revelation.

Revelation 11:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The measure of temple and the measure
of altar are related.

I explained in my previous post how one measures the temple. Revelation puts the measuring of the temple and the altar in the same verse because the measure of altar indicates the ultimate shortening of days in the twenty-first century. The temple is measured in “three days and a half”
Rev 11:9 and 11.

According to the calendar in 2020 Christ was born in 4BC.

So, in the measure of temple I measured “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9) from the birth of Christ in 4BC to AD1004. The “three days and a half” is about is a thousand years. (In this calculation the “day” is 288 years and the “half day”, 144 years. 288x3=864; 864+144=1008years.)

This measure indicates the rise of the Christian Church in the first millennia according to the words of Christ in John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”.

I then measured 1008 years in the second millennium after the birth of Christ from 996AD to 2004. This measure is “three days” of 288 years from AD 996 to 1860. This measure allows for the 144 years to coincide with the 144 cubits of the Holy City (Rev.21:17).

The days are shortened

It seems that God has now shortened the days. This also coincides with the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:22 and 13:20.

Matthew 24:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The outer court

In Rev 11:2 it is said that in the measure of temple one should not measure the outer court that is given to the Gentiles. In other words: do not measure the temple after 2004.

Revelation has gone back and now measures from 1996.

A thousand years from 4BC

If one measures a thousand years from 4BC it brings you to AD996. If one adds another thousand years it brings you to 1996.

The time 22 August1996 was the time God revealed to me the times of the loosening of the first four seals of the book Revelation. It seems that in the understanding of the “measure of temple” and the measure of “altar” God is substantiating the measure of “one hour” from 1996 to 2020 and the shortening of the “days”.

And them that worship therein

The time of “altar” therefore relates to the time 1996 to 2020, the time of “one hour”; it relates to “the temple of God”, and “to them that worship therein” (Rev 11:1).

Church attendance has dropped in many nations of the globe in the twenty-first century. Those that attended have in the twenty-first century been persecuted.

Half an hour

Rev 8:1-5
Revelation 8:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

8 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

In this section of Revelation one learns that time of “’half an hour” relates to the word “altar” and the angel with fire of the altar.

The time of “altar” is therefore 12 years. It seems to be the time 2008 to 2020. There were large earthquakes in 2008. It could also be the time 2004 to 2016 up to the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction. 2004 being the time of the Sumatra – Andaman earthquake.

The opening of the fifth seal
The word “altar” also appears in Rev 6:9

Revelation 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

It seems that the time of the opening or the fifth seal is 2004, the time before the persecutions of the twenty-first century.

Secular rule

Secular rule world-wide, brought about an equalization of the religions before the law in many nations in the latter part of the twentieth century, which largely curbed persecutions, but changed circumstance in the twenty-first century brought persecution once again.

The sounding of the sixth trumpet
The word “altar” also appears in Rev 9:13, the sounding of the sixth trumpet.

Revelation 9:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Between 2003 and 2020

Because Revelation seems to bring its time measures together in 2020, this verse seems to confirm the time of “altar” to be a “half hour” of twelve years between 2003 to 2020.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]