Re: The sounding of the sixth trumpet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on May 31, 2020 at 07:06:18:

In Reply to: The sounding of the sixth trumpet posted by Elana Janson on May 30, 2020 at 14:14:10:

Really eye opening posts, and I hope you may carry on, and never stop!

Personally, I'm not too concerned with the very few "error corrections" you make yourself, as these in no way take away from what you are trying to impart to your readers. I'd like to say two things, at this point in time:

One:

Under the paragraph "Third Part""The thousand, thousand" We are now living at the beginning of the third millennium. The beginning of the second millennium 996,1000, 1004;

Two:

The mouths, tails, and heads of horses:

” Up to the time of the “half hour” the influence of Satan would make the inhabitants of the earth no longer look at the stars in a Biblical sense, but scientifically as astronomical objects of the universe".

Biblically, I feel that your readers know, that God created and therefore is in control of, and looks after, the entire immense universe, with billions of galaxies, billions of stars, and trillions of planets AND EVERYTHING in them, including us - as told in the first chapters of the books Genesis and John. It's one of the reasons that NO-ONE has reason, NOT to believe, that GOD exists.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]