More signs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on December 16, 2021 at 05:12:40:

More signs

The positions and repetition of words essential to understanding.

This post can only be fully understood with the knowledge of what has been previously said on this Forum. Have your copy of the book Revelation at hand.

In the days

I believe that we are in the days before the sounding of the seventh trumpet (Rev 10:7).

How do I know this?

Temple

Measure the temple of God

I have shown on this Forum that I believe ‘the temple of God’ could be measured up to 27 February 2020 (Rev. 11:1-2), the time of the end of the “forty and two months”.

Rev. 11:1 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

42 months the end of the time of “temple”, and the first wave of the pandemic

27 February 2020 was also the time of the first wave of the pandemic. The end of the time of ‘temple’ is also indicated in Rev 14:15 when “another angel came out of the temple”. The ‘coming out of the temple’ indicating the end of the measure of “temple”.
Rev 14:15 “And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.’’

I also measured the “altar” (Rev 11:1-3). The “days” of the measure of “altar” came to an end on 6 March 2021.

Blessed is he..

After the “1260 days” there are ‘days’ before Armageddon. This is indicated by the words “Blessed is he” in Rev.16:15.

Rev, 16:15 “Behold. I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

Dan 12:12 “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

These “days”, I believe through my understanding of Revelation are the days before the sounding of the seventh trumpet (Rev 10:7) and may be shortened. Mat 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

A loud cry

Knowing that we are in the days before the sounding of the seventh trumpet, I was extremely worried by the eruption of Cumbre Vieja and especially when the largest earthquakes were occurring around midnight between 17 and 23 November 2021. The volcano is now subsiding, but we should take note for Revelation indicates a “loud cry” in the time when the angel comes out of the altar. In other words, in the time after the measure of the “1260 days”, which is after 6 March 2021.

The time of the wrath of God: A loud cry

Rev 14:18 “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.”

Gather

The word, “gather” in Rev. 14:18 indicates the time of the gathering to Armageddon, which further verifies the present time.

Rev 14:19 "And the angel thrust his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the the great winepress of the wrath of God."

The words of Jesus Christ open the book Revelation.

I have shown in my books and on this website that the words spoken by Jesus Christ on earth open the book Revelation. This is why it is said in Rev 5:5 “the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof.”

It was through the words of Jesus Christ in John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”, that ‘three days’ could be measured in the first millennium AD.

It was through the words of Jesus Christ, that the second millennium AD could be measured. Mat. 12:40 “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.” These words relate to His death and Resurrection, but also the indication of the undermining of the message of the Cross in the time of the second millennium AD, and revealed in the words of Revelation, Chapter 13: the rise of the beasts coming up out of the sea and the earth.

Cumbre Vieja

With the seismic activity of Cumbre Vieja, (“the earth opened her mouth” Rev 12:16) coinciding with the measure of the “1260 days” (Rev. 11:3), Revelation seems to be confirming that we are “in the days of the voice of the seventh angel” (Rev 10:7).

Because Rev.12:16 comes at the end of Revelation, chapter 12, the earthquakes and volcano, I believe are a sign before Armageddon.

Rev 12:16-17

16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

(It should not be forgotten that Rev 12:16 is also indicative of the spread of the Christian faith from turmoil Europe in the time of the middle of the second millennium after the coming of the Christ. Revelation’s symbolism can cover centuries of history and a specific time.)

Mighty wind

Of late we have seen mighty wind in Turkey (30 November 2021) and USA (10 December 2021).

Note the accuracy of the construction of Revelation. Cross referencing and repetition substantiate its total meaning.

In the time before the scroll is rolled together (Rev 6:14), it is said in Rev 6:13:

Rev. 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.”
As I showed in my previous post, we are in the time that “the dragon” (Rev.12:4) “drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth”. Mankind - having been misled by the ‘dragon’ (forces of evil identified in Revelation) - no longer realises that prophecy is being fulfilled through signs in the stars.
Further substantiation of the present time

Revelation substantiates through the repetition of the words “stars of heaven fell unto the earth” and “the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth”, the same time. Therefore, the meaning of Rev 6:13: In the time that the nations no longer look at the stars for fulfilment of prophecy “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth”, there will be climate change and mighty wind (“even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind”).

Untimely

It should be noted that the mighty tornadoes in the USA in December were extremely untimely. Tornado season in the USA peaks in May and June!

Mighty wind

The tornadoes have astounded onlookers in that sturdy metal structures were ripped by its force.

No doubt

The positions and repetition of certain words in Revelation are essential to the final understanding.

The repetition of words also verifies the time measures of Revelation, that there can be no doubt that the total message is now being revealed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]