Four winds of the earth?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on September 24, 2023 at 07:02:26:

The four winds of the earth?

It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.

The importance of the placings of words

Substantiation of time

Readers, at this point in time, must fully understand the importance of the placing and repetition of words in Revelation. Not only these placings, but also the repetition of words is of the greatest significance, because these not only reveal the message of Revelation, but also verify meaning and ultimately substantiate the time of the coming together of its time measurements.

The happenings of the present time.

In my previous posts, I showed how I believe, Revelation reveals that we are in the time of “in the days of the voice of the seventh angel” (Rev.10:7).
I also explained how it seems that Revelation reveals that the casting of the sixth vial also connects to the present time through the words “Blessed is he” (Rev.16:15 and Dan.12:12).

I showed how I believe Revelation verifies the present time of September 2023, through the happening of man creating a human embryo from stem cells, revealed in Rev.16:13-14.
The repetition of words

What I have said, above, illustrates how Revelation reveals past aspects of the history of the nations, and ultimately brings all those aspects together at the present time through the repetition of specific words.

The four winds of the earth

The reason why I am drawing attention to the placing and repetition of words now is because on 6 September 2023, we not only saw the creation of a human embryo from stem cells announced in the global media (“out of the mouth” Rev.16:13), as a scientific accomplishment, and not a hint of it possibly being contrary to God’s Will, but we may be unaware that the four winds of the earth held back in Rev 7:1 and “loosed” in Rev.9:15 may actually have happened at about the same time.

East, west, north and south

Typhoon Saola, one of the strongest storms to hit China in recent years made landfall on 2 September 2023. Hurricane Idalia, a category 4 storm, caused havoc in the Southern USA in early September 2023. These may not seem unusual, but on Monday 4 September 2023, Storm Daniel developed, it was the deadliest and costliest tropical like cyclone to develop in the Mediterranean area in recorded history. Storm Daniel caused great destruction in Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey and Libya. On Friday and Saturday,15 and 16 September, an unusual “long fetch” wind system crossed the southern seas, and with the then spring tide, caused unprecedented havoc along the east and southern coast of the Southern Africa.

This occurrence of the four winds, east, west, north and south, has happened at the time of the development of the embryo from stem cells, as well as a gathering of world nations to alliances for possible escalation of war in central Europe.

The repetition of the words “four”, “Euphrates” and “east”.

Through the repetition of the words “four”, Euphrates and “east”, I believe Revelation may actually be substantiating this coincidence of events mentioned above.

The repetition of the word “four” connects the time of the following verses

Rev. 7:1 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor the sea nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.”

The time of gathering to battle

Rev. 20:8 “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle; the number who is as the sand of the sea.”

The repetition of the word “Euphrates” connects the time of the following two verses

The time of the destructive four winds, also the time of the stem cell embryo creation.

The time of the sounding of the sixth trumpet

Rev. 9:14 “Saying to the sixth angel that had the trumpet: Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”

The time of the angel pouring the sixth vial

Rev. 16:12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vial on the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.”

The word “east”

In Rev. 7:2 and Rev.16:12, the repetition of the word “east” substantiates the same time of the happenings mentioned.

Foursquare

It should be noted that the New Jerusalem “lieth foursquare”

Rev. 21:16 “And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city wit a reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height are equal.”

New Jerusalem

Transformation

The words “four”, “four corners” and “foursquare” and the symbolism in Revelation transforms the globe, which we know to be round, to the proportions of the New Jerusalem which is to come down from heaven to earth.
As we see the book Revelation revealing the happenings on earth through history and now, so assured can we be that the New Jerusalem will soon come down from God out of heaven (Rev.21:1-2).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]