The waters of the Euphrates in an international dispute

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 30, 2007 at 07:53:24:

Waters of the Euphrates in an international dispute

After all that has been said on this website, and with the knowledge that the symbolism of Revelation is time bound, it is quite amazing that there is currently a dispute between the two great powers, the United Kingdom and Iran that is centred on the Shatt al-Arab river that contains the waters of the Euphrates River and flows into the Persian Gulf.

The Shatt al-Arab

The Shatt al-Arab (Arabic: "Coast of the Arabs") or the Arvandrud (called arvandrud in Persian), is a river in Southwest Asia of some 200 km in length, formed by the confluence of the Euphrates and the Tigris in the town of al-Qurnah in the Basra Governorate of southern Iraq. The southern end of the river constitutes the border between Iraq and Iran (Persia) down to the mouth of the river as it discharges into the Persian Gulf. It varies in width from about 760 feet (232 m) at Basra to 0.5 mile (0.8 km) at its mouth.

The outcome of this dispute is at the present time uncertain and not resolved. It may of course be cleared up within days, but what cannot be taken away is that even up to this point attitudes on both sides have hardened. Therefore if the dispute is settled and if at a later stage incidents should occur that lead to confrontation, the waters of the great Euphrates have in 2007 been the location of initial disagreement.

It has been explained in my books and on this website that Revelation measures time from the birth of Jesus Christ (as far as we know to be in the time 7BC to 4BC) to a time in the beginning of the twenty-first century, which I believe to be 22 February 2005. After that there is a “short season” that is only known to God.

According to my understanding we are therefore in this “short season” and will in this time see a lead up to Armageddon.

To the Christian Churches

Because I believe I was instructed through a Divine intervention to make known my knowledge of the prophecy of Revelation, I am at this point in time saying to all the Christian Churches and all who believe in the reliability of prophecy to study this website and all that has been said on it. Only then can you judge whether I have reason at this point in time to be concerned that the leadership of the nations may not be aware of the critical nature of the decisions that they are about to make. It is questionable at this point in time how much we can do concerning the outcome of decisions made. I do, however, believe that current happenings are informing the Christian Churches and all the inhabitants of the earth shall realize that God has through the prophecy of Revelation made known that he is control of all that is taking place on earth at the present time and that there is a greater purpose to this life (a life beyond death and God in control) than only that which the mortal eye can see and the intelligence of man can comprehend.

I believe that God has given me insight, an insight even beyond my full understanding. This prophetic insight may seem to you as contentious in the vast intrigue of all that is at stake in the Middle East at the present time. Yet I must stress that if circumstances are at this time leading to Armageddon, I believe the prophecy of Revelation is our only sure guideline and do not, in the time to come, let it be said that I had not given sufficient warning on this website.

Readers should take note of what was said in the post “The Euphrates River in 2007” on this Forum.

Revelation and Scripture reveals that most will be unconvinced that we are living the end time. It will be the decisions of the Gog and Magog that lead to the final war- decisions that will be based essentially on that which pertains to man and the earth. However, may Almighty God be with all concerned in the present dispute – may the prayers of the faithful not go unheard in what I believe to be the time of his wrath (Rev 16:19 “to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath”).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]